Grimm Forum
what does Nick bring to the table inside Chavez grouup - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: what does Nick bring to the table inside Chavez grouup (/Thread-what-does-Nick-bring-to-the-table-inside-Chavez-grouup)

what does Nick bring to the table inside Chavez grouup - jsgrimm45 - 12-07-2015

Does Nick bring more to the table than Trubel inside Chavez group? Now does this list sound to the forum:

1. Nick does have extra hearing
2. Nick (if he gets control) the zombie effect
3. Likely knows Portland better
4. Has friends in the wesen world in Portland who from what we seen support the council
5. Has Rosalee as direct connection to the council
6. Could have resistance connection who owe him

Some of these could also be used to find Diana if Meisner nor Renard tells Adalind about Diana. So we might debate that also as how this would work. On this question we may have to assume Diana is in Portland.

Thoughts Ideas ?

RE: what does Nick bring to the table inside Chavez grouup - wfmyers1207 - 12-07-2015

@jsgrimm. OK, I'm going to elaborate a bit on some of the points you brought up.

On the more mundane issues we have the following:

We as fans seem to forget sometimes that Nick is not just a Grimm. He was an outstanding police detective and expert profiler before his Grimm abilities manifested. When it comes to tracking down members of Black Claw, and trying to figure out who is actually behind this murderous idiocy, these talents are not to be sneered at. Dodgy

Because of Ian Harman, and other instances, the Laufer owe him big time. He should be able to call in some serious favors.

Because of the things he has done for the Wesen Council, and given the bounty hunter fiasco, and given what Black Claw is up to, and given what seems to be the primary mission of the Council, (i.e. keeping the Wesen community safe and hidden) the Council owes him really big time!

(With everything that is going on, I'd bet money that Alexander, DeGroot and other members of the Council would literally kiss Nick's ass to get back on his good side!Big Grin)

As for the more supernatural aspects:

Nick is more experienced at being a Grimm than Truble. She is a total bad ass but needs seasoning. Smile

Nick has those extra abilities that Truble doesn't have. The whole zombie Grimm thing, the super hearing, etc. I've wondered from time to time if Nick can consciously simulate death. Could prove to be an interesting plot device in an upcoming episode. (ala Monroe in "Over My Dead Body" back in S2.) Nick makes the Black Claw think he's dead and then blindsides the bastards! Tongue

All in all, I think that the Meisner group will do everything they can to recruit Nick. Whether he'll go for it or not is another question. But really, I can't see him leaving 'little sister' out there on her own. No way he lets her hang out to dry. Dodgy