Grimm Forum
What is something you'd like to see more of in Grimm? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What is something you'd like to see more of in Grimm? (/Thread-What-is-something-you-d-like-to-see-more-of-in-Grimm)

What is something you'd like to see more of in Grimm? - Grimmster123 - 11-19-2015

Maybe this is just me but I feel like ever since Grimm started Nick and the Portland PD have had an incredibly easy time tying up loose ends on wesen related cases and having nobody bat a second eye. Just once I'd like to see them struggle a little bit more to explain a wesen related case to the public.

Another thing that I'd really like to see Grimm do is revisit more characters from past episodes. They did this last season in the episode Trial by Fire with Lieutenant Orson and I thought it worked really well. I'd love to see an episode where one of the wesen that Nick had previously put away gets released for good behavior and then he joins Nick as his CI (Confidential Informant) either for just the episode or for an extended period of time. For example maybe one gets released this season and joins the Black Claw so he can feed Nick information about the group from the inside. Maybe Bud could even do it, I certainly would not complain about seeing more of Bud.

Another character that I would really like to see the show go back to this season is Josh. Although he was only in a couple episode I really enjoyed his character. If my memory serves me correctly the last time we saw him Trubel was going to live with him to protect him and now Trubel is back in Portland and appears to be working for this government group so my question is what happened to Josh?

Is there anything specific you guys want to see more of in the world of Grimm or characters you'd like them to revisit?

RE: What is something you'd like to see more of in Grimm? - Hexenadler - 11-19-2015

Juliette's parents are definitely a biggie for me. Aside from a brief mention about her Dad in "Tarantella" and a snapshot of a cellphone from "PTZD," practically nothing is known about them. Are either of them still alive? How would they react if they found out their kind, sweet-natured daughter had been turned into a hateful zombie-faced monster? Wouldn't Juliette's abrupt disappearance cause ripples of concern or suspicion among her family? Why hasn't anyone shown up in Portland to investigate?

One idea I hope the writers develop is the UberGrimm. We got a possible glimpse of this in "Twelve Days of Krampus," when Nick's skin suddenly turned a weird shade of grey, and put the Krampus flat on its back with one blow. I want to see what happens when Nick is pushed beyond the breaking point, and unleashes almighty hell on his opponents in a way we've never seen before.

A more definitive, memorable villain who isn't affiliated with some larger organization or agency would also be appreciated; just an all-around terrifying SOB who can put the fear of God into a Hexenbiest. I've always wanted to see the show delve further into the "hierarchy" of Grimms, and who the most powerful of them all could be. Imagine if an infamous historical figure like Matthew Hopkins was a Grimm all along, and he turns up in Portland to decimate all of the Wesen there, Terminator-style? (If the showrunners really want to rope in more "Buffy" fans, they could do no wrong casting Anthony Stewart Head as Hopkins.)

Oh, and Nick and Juliette form a temporary truce so they can take out Hopkins together, as only a Grimm/Hexenbiest double-team has any chance of destroying him.

There, that's my badass-awesome-unbeatable Season 5 in a nutshell.

RE: What is something you'd like to see more of in Grimm? - Grimmster123 - 11-19-2015

I would also like to see a big time villain make an appearance in Portland. I think they attempted to do that a little bit in Season 2 when Eric sent a Mauvais Dentes and a Nuckalavee to take Nick down but he handled both of those pretty easily. Would definitely like to see a rare wesen makes it's way to Portland and wreak havoc for a couple of episodes.

I also would like to see them address what other historical figures may have been Grimm's and possibly get some flashback episodes of them in action. I'd even like to see an episode about what really happened the night Nick's parents died complete with Aunt Marie and Nick's father. Also wouldn't mind some backstory on some of the characters like Trubel or Rosalee.

RE: What is something you'd like to see more of in Grimm? - Fuchsbauer - 11-20-2015

I would like to see the return of the Reapers. They didn't totally forget about them, because they mentioned them in 502, so maybe they'll return as well. Like other people have said, I also would like to see an extremely dangerous Wesen reek havoc in Portland, last at least two episodes. Oh, and maybe go back to the season 1 and 2 crime investigations, where we don't know who the killer is, and then the killer turns out to be someone we never expected. Like with the Genio innocuo/Löwen hybrid in 208, and the intern-wannabe-Grimm in 210.

I would like to see more of the Beati Paoli as well. Also, maybe a case that does end in the killer being killed or arrested, but actually getting away for once. You know, to show that sometimes not even a Grimm can stop a Wesen.

RE: What is something you'd like to see more of in Grimm? - jsgrimm45 - 11-20-2015

I like the Josh character there is a open question will he become a Grimm? If so will he follow his dad's path or Trubel/Nick?

RE: What is something you'd like to see more of in Grimm? - Hexenadler - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 09:01 AM)Fuchsbauer Wrote: I would like to see more of the Beati Paoli as well. Also, maybe a case that does end in the killer being killed or arrested, but actually getting away for once. You know, to show that sometimes not even a Grimm can stop a Wesen.

Nick's already had enough of a beating. He doesn't need the additional stress of escaped psychotic Wesen on his watch.

RE: What is something you'd like to see more of in Grimm? - Grimmster123 - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 09:01 AM)Fuchsbauer Wrote: Oh, and maybe go back to the season 1 and 2 crime investigations, where we don't know who the killer is, and then the killer turns out to be someone we never expected. Like with the Genio innocuo/Löwen hybrid in 208, and the intern-wannabe-Grimm in 210.

Definitely agree with this 100%. They used to keep us guessing and had interesting twists but now they reveal who the killer is in the first five seconds of the episodes.

RE: What is something you'd like to see more of in Grimm? - Hexenadler - 11-20-2015

Have there been any episodes of "Grimm" where a normal human serial killer is targeting innocent Wesen? That would be an interesting little switch...

RE: What is something you'd like to see more of in Grimm? - izzy - 11-20-2015

For me it is a case of less being more. I would like to see less clothing on Adalind. Hey the chicks get to see Renard shirtless...

On a serious note I would like to see Monroe get more involved with that youth camp for young wesen blats.

RE: What is something you'd like to see more of in Grimm? - irukandji - 11-20-2015

I'd like to see a wesen cop.