Grimm Forum
Adeline returns to work - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adeline returns to work (/Thread-Adeline-returns-to-work)

Adeline returns to work - eric - 11-14-2015

When Adeline's lawyer friend suggested she return to work, she seemed to be interested. Work she enjoyed, better pay. Also, she had been on her own before, having someone else making all her decisions may not be too appealing. She did not seem thrilled with the shelter's decor, very few outfits on the clothes rack, all picked by a man. The bunker was definitely a comedown from her digs in Season 1. Nick might need a more secure location because of his enemies, but who does she really have to fear? Kelly is not special, and probably won't be for years, she hasn't killed off too many folks, and she does not have special powers and even if she regains her powers, who would care? Everyone from Season 4 who cared is dead.

RE: Adeline returns to work - New Guy - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 09:31 AM)eric Wrote: When Adeline's lawyer friend suggested she return to work, she seemed to be interested. Work she enjoyed, better pay. Also, she had been on her own before, having someone else making all her decisions may not be too appealing. She did not seem thrilled with the shelter's decor, very few outfits on the clothes rack, all picked by a man. The bunker was definitely a comedown from her digs in Season 1. Nick might need a more secure location because of his enemies, but who does she really have to fear? Kelly is not special, and probably won't be for years, she hasn't killed off too many folks, and she does not have special powers and even if she regains her powers, who would care? Everyone from Season 4 who cared is dead.
Hi Eric,
The Royals, the Red Claw Gang and the Chavez/Meisner group are well aware of Nick. If they know Nick cares deeply for his son, they will not hesitate to kidnap Kelly in order to get to Nick. Adalind and Kelly need to stay in the bunker.
Two cents?
New Guy

RE: Adeline returns to work - jsgrimm45 - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 09:58 AM)New Guy Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 09:31 AM)eric Wrote: When Adeline's lawyer friend suggested she return to work, she seemed to be interested. Work she enjoyed, better pay. Also, she had been on her own before, having someone else making all her decisions may not be too appealing. She did not seem thrilled with the shelter's decor, very few outfits on the clothes rack, all picked by a man. The bunker was definitely a comedown from her digs in Season 1. Nick might need a more secure location because of his enemies, but who does she really have to fear? Kelly is not special, and probably won't be for years, she hasn't killed off too many folks, and she does not have special powers and even if she regains her powers, who would care? Everyone from Season 4 who cared is dead.
Hi Eric,
The Royals, the Red Claw Gang and the Chavez/Meisner group are well aware of Nick. If they know Nick cares deeply for his son, they will not hesitate to kidnap Kelly in order to get to Nick. Adalind and Kelly need to stay in the bunker.
Two cents?
New Guy
Good point and Viktor may think she had a hand in Kenneth and the King not sure if that would be good or bad. I could debate either side of that line. Dodgy

RE: Adeline returns to work - eric - 11-14-2015

Hello New Guy and JS. A good list of who might want to cause harm to Adeline and Kelly. My suggestion is that Adeline might want more freedom, more money, better digs, and better clothes than Nick can provide, and she might decide to go off on her own. I think this could become a source of conflict between Nick and Adeline and be part of later shows. Maybe Nick will become a single dad after Adeline gets killed off, or the death of Adeline/Kelly becomes a new reason for revenge.

RE: Adeline returns to work - New Guy - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 10:26 AM)eric Wrote: Hello New Guy and JS. A good list of who might want to cause harm to Adeline and Kelly. My suggestion is that Adeline might want more freedom, more money, better digs, and better clothes than Nick can provide, and she might decide to go off on her own. I think this could become a source of conflict between Nick and Adeline and be part of later shows. Maybe Nick will become a single dad after Adeline gets killed off, or the death of Adeline/Kelly becomes a new reason for revenge.
Hi Eric,
You make some good points.
Nick has plenty of reason for revenge already. Unfortunately the writers make us watch a gang of brats kidnap Rosalee. NBC promised Nick would get vengeance. It is time for them to deliver!
New Guy

RE: Adeline returns to work - jsgrimm45 - 11-14-2015

I rewatched S5E3 again and missed Meisner telling Renard that Viktor was the inside man for the resistance to get the king. So now my early post before this now I would say Viktor wants her out of the way because he thinks she may put 2 and 2 together, or just to clear all decks so to speak. Idea