Grimm Forum
The keys treasure - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: The keys treasure (/Thread-The-keys-treasure)

The keys treasure - Daniel Jas Jones - 11-09-2015

I know this may have been discussed loads but when I think about how grimm are portrayed as mercenaries or purist crusaders. I thought, what would be so valuable to the royals (who seemingly employ both wesen and grimm). Not to mention have control over many wesen and have deep interest in recruiting just one Grimm as if he'd be of great value not just for the key. Is the eventual treasure an arttifact that makes Grimm? Like an ark of the covenant-esque device that opens one's eyes, thus giving rise to enslaving all wesen, and in doing so easily control the human race also. Sorry if this has been postulated

RE: The keys treasure - Livia - 11-10-2015

I like the idea that it's something that makes Grimms because that would be something that the Grimms would want to keep away from other people's hands, but also wouldn't want to destroy. Whatever the keys are holding, either it's something that they don't want to completely destroy, or it's something that can't be destroyed for whatever reason.

Another popular theory is that it's the recipe for gun powder. It's an old secret.

RE: The keys treasure - jsgrimm45 - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 12:56 AM)Livia Wrote: I like the idea that it's something that makes Grimms because that would be something that the Grimms would want to keep away from other people's hands, but also wouldn't want to destroy. Whatever the keys are holding, either it's something that they don't want to completely destroy, or it's something that can't be destroyed for whatever reason.

Another popular theory is that it's the recipe for gun powder. It's an old secret.
Could be right many have debated making Grimm's or wesen. Not something I would buy into just for debate, could be the other 7 coins was something about being 10 and you have the 7 royal families, but I think more of an Indiana Jones thing. I know Renard doesn't know but he listed some of those type ideas.

RE: The keys treasure - wfmyers1207 - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 09:28 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 12:56 AM)Livia Wrote: I like the idea that it's something that makes Grimms because that would be something that the Grimms would want to keep away from other people's hands, but also wouldn't want to destroy. Whatever the keys are holding, either it's something that they don't want to completely destroy, or it's something that can't be destroyed for whatever reason.

Could be right many have debated making Grimm's or wesen. Not something I would buy into just for debate, could be the other 7 coins was something about being 10 and you have the 7 royal families, but I think more of an Indiana Jones thing. I know Renard doesn't know but he listed some of the type ideas.

Yep, way back in S2 he told Nick that "it might be the secret to alchemy, parts of the True Cross or the sword of Muhammed" Nobody really knows.

RE: The keys treasure - HellaShelle - 11-11-2015

I really like that theory! I hope the show last's long enough to get to that reveal. If it is something that makes Wessen or Grimms, then it could really rejuvenate the entire show. In every similar show, that question of "What if the hero is both?" comes up and this would give Grimm that option even more than last season did.