Grimm Forum
Who is in the room. - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Who is in the room. (/Thread-Who-is-in-the-room)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Who is in the room. - Mafu Le Trekkie - 11-07-2015

Anyone else starting to get the sneaking suspicion that it's Juliette, not Trouble, that's locked in the room the resistance is running? With them taking her body seconds after being shot and the funeral proving to be little more than a fever dream Nick was having while knocked out and frantic I'm starting to wonder if there setting up for a big "surprise" reveal come mid season.

RE: Who is in the room. - Hexenadler - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 12:45 PM)Mafu Le Trekkie Wrote: Anyone else starting to get the sneaking suspicion that it's Juliette, not Trouble, that's locked in the room the resistance is running? With them taking her body seconds after being shot and the funeral proving to be little more than a fever dream Nick was having while knocked out and frantic I'm starting to wonder if there setting up for a big "surprise" reveal come mid season.

That's a pretty long time to keep the audience asking "What's in the cell?? What's in the cell?? What's in the cell??" Rolleyes

But let's run down the list of who it could be:

1. Diana. Possible, but it would be awfully sick to keep a little girl like that under lock and key. (Hexenbiests don't age THAT fast.) Besides, this would also mean Meisner has been torturing a child in his spare time. What a bastard!

2. Trubel. Unlikely, considering the inhuman sounds we've heard come out of that cell. We do know she shows up in a later episode looking beaten and ragged, but it would still be awfully bizarre for Meisner to thrash Trubel around, especially when she appeared to be working with Chavez.

3. Juliette. Yes, she seemed to be dead at the end of "Cry Havoc." But let's keep in mind Nick had no time to check her pulse, or even remove the arrows, before Chavez's goons were breaking into the house. And then, of course, there was the funeral, which turned out to be a red herring. Maybe the Resistance injected Juliette with a drug that helped her to recover, but as a result, she became locked in a permanently woged state? That might explain her feral behavior inside the cell.

4. Kelly Burkhardt. This one would just be weird. Did the Resistance take Kelly's head and dunk it in some kind of mutagen that caused her to grow a new body, AND mutate into a primordial she-beast? Doubtful.

5. Something Else Entirely. Whatever the Resistance is keeping in there, it's obviously being tortured and beaten for a purpose. It's possible the Resistance has bred some newfangled type of super-Wesen we haven't ever seen on the show before, and is planning to unleash it on whatever this season's "big bad" turns out to be. The thing in the cell could easily be a completely new character.

RE: Who is in the room. - wfmyers1207 - 11-07-2015

I'm leaning toward the idea that it is Truble. Meisner is trying to find out just how bad ass she is by going a few rounds with her.

RE: Who is in the room. - crossbar - 11-07-2015

I think it's Juliette. 2 shows into the season and people are talking about Juliette a LOT! We had a flashback of Juliette, Adaline asking about Juliette. Therefore, I think the writers don't want us to forget about her. We'll have to see if they keep on talking about her in future episodes.

Then, we have the cell. We never see who in the cell. Therefore, they want to keep it a secret. I think Chavez and crew found a way to bring her back. Although, I agree; she's probably in a feral state. They've probably been watching her and realized how powerful she was as a hexenbeist. Therefore, that is one strong Wesen to have on your side during the uprising.

RE: Who is in the room. - Wessenrein - 11-08-2015

interesting question, was wondering about that room/cell.

zPersonally, I do'n't believe it's Juliette, I'll take the writers at their word when they said Juliette was dead, after last season and before season 5.

As for it being Trubel, well, those sounds from that room didn't seem to be human too me, and if it was Trubel, all the slamming around would likely have done serious damage to her. They might have T?rubel, but I don't think that room was her in there, unless Diana aged more and Meisner convinced her to change Trubel into some type of feral monster, which would force Nick to have to kill Trubel, if she could not be cured. Ok, that ones a bit wild, I know. lol

Diana is interesting, remember she ages rapidly, or so it seemed to be. However, it seemed that Meisner and her had a bond, plus, Diana is so powerful, doubt she'd let anyone do that to her.

I'm guessing that it's something we have not seen yet. I think the resistance has its own agenda, I think it has to do with the keys and the hidden treasure. It's possible taht the resistance has the final key but they want all of them, so they're playing double agent but really only helping themselves.

RE: Who is in the room. - Gretel Hanselsister - 11-08-2015

Whoever or whatever they hide in that cell, I’m just wondering if it’s an ally out of control and in need of a cure - or a monster, which needs to be tamed and trained to become a useful weapon.
In S5E01 the first possibility seemed plausible to me, in S5E02 the latter. Do they personally care about the one inside?

S5E01
Chavez (after closing the door viewer, worried) : Any changes?
Meisner: Not for the better.
Chavez: We’re playing with fire.
Meisner: We’re going to need fire.

S5E02
Thud, smash, grunt… Meisner leaves the cell.
Guard (closing cell door again): How did it go?
Meisner (wipes bleeding lip, smiling): better.

RE: Who is in the room. - jsgrimm45 - 11-08-2015

I think they have some of the group and are working on getting info. I agree it not Trubel if you want to get her help that wouldn't work. LBB no to small I think we may see her soon with Elizabeth. I still lean toward Kelly having a plan B and Elizabeth is part of that plan.

Now for Juliette for a time I thought maybe now no she is dead. I do think her body will show up soon also to be used to clear Nick of Chavez. Just a opinion.

RE: Who is in the room. - Hexenadler - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 07:07 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Now for Juliette for a time I thought maybe now no she is dead. I do think her body will show up soon also to be used to clear Nick of Chavez. Just a opinion.

After all the talk and debate about what happened to Juliette (and it's clear the showrunners don't want us to forget about her either, judging from all the references and flashbacks in the first two episodes alone), simply showing Juliette's decomposing corpse wouldn't just be a massive letdown. It would confirm once and for all GRIMM's entire writing staff is comprised of internet trolls.

RE: Who is in the room. - crossbar - 11-09-2015

I'm also reminded of the season promo...you, know, "This season on Grimm". The last scene from that clip is Nick finding Trubel and she looks like she got a massive ass kicking and is looking for a long recovery trip to the ICU. No one EVER saw Trubel get her ass kicked that badly. Makes me wonder if Trubel finds out what's in that room and who would be the one person that has a personal grudge on Trubel? Well... that would be Juliette.

It's speculation at this point, but it's a puzzle piece that fits pretty well.

(11-08-2015, 01:28 AM)Wessenrein Wrote: interesting question, was wondering about that room/cell.

zPersonally, I do'n't believe it's Juliette, I'll take the writers at their word when they said Juliette was dead, after last season and before season 5.

As for it being Trubel, well, those sounds from that room didn't seem to be human too me, and if it was Trubel, all the slamming around would likely have done serious damage to her. They might have T?rubel, but I don't think that room was her in there, unless Diana aged more and Meisner convinced her to change Trubel into some type of feral monster, which would force Nick to have to kill Trubel, if she could not be cured. Ok, that ones a bit wild, I know. lol

Diana is interesting, remember she ages rapidly, or so it seemed to be. However, it seemed that Meisner and her had a bond, plus, Diana is so powerful, doubt she'd let anyone do that to her.

I'm guessing that it's something we have not seen yet. I think the resistance has its own agenda, I think it has to do with the keys and the hidden treasure. It's possible taht the resistance has the final key but they want all of them, so they're playing double agent but really only helping themselves.

Yeah, the writers said that Juliette is dead. And I think that they aren't lying but they're not being entirely truthful either. Yes, Juliette is dead. The Juliette that we all knew and loved is dead. I think they're setting her up to be the uber villain. Juliette is going to lose it when she finds out that Nick has moved on with Adaline and they're one big happy family. The family she was supposed to have with Nick. And he moved on so quickly, like she never even mattered to him. That's enough to make her go villain. Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned. I mean, Juliette can still do some damage to Nicks head. She left a lot of things opened that Nick isn't aware of. Like, I think she would take great pleasure into letting Nick know that she slept with Renard to cause a rift there. and if my prediction is correct, she either massively kicks Trubels ass or even possibly kills her. I think that she may lead some of the Wesen uprising. Now, that's not the Juliette we all know and love. So, Juliette...in a sense, is dead.

RE: Who is in the room. - Hexenadler - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 09:44 AM)crossbar Wrote: Yeah, the writers said that Juliette is dead. And I think that they aren't lying but they're not being entirely truthful either. Yes, Juliette is dead. The Juliette that we all knew and loved is dead. I think they're setting her up to be the uber villain. Juliette is going to lose it when she finds out that Nick has moved on with Adaline and they're one big happy family. The family she was supposed to have with Nick. And he moved on so quickly, like she never even mattered to him.

He didn't "move on." Juliette drove Nick into Adalind's arms by 1) burning the trailer, 2) forcing him to almost shoot Monroe dead, and 3) betraying Kelly to the Royals. The last one in particular was low, even for a Hexenbiest. If she really is going to go from "evil bitch" to "super-evil-bitch" in season 5, I'd love to see her reaction when she finds out the baby has been named after the woman she helped to murder. I'm also all for Nick finding out about Juliette's dalliance with Renard. It's about time he showed his boss what it REALLY means to get on a Grimm's bad side.

IMHO, I think it would be cool if they made Juliette seem as if she really was past any hope of redemption, and then suddenly introduce some nigh-invincible UberGrimm (witch-hunter Matthew Hopkins, maybe?) who proceeds to kick everybody's ass, to the point where Nick and Juliette realize only their combined powers have any chance of taking him down. That would make for a roller-coaster of a story arc.