Grimm Forum
Spoilers: 5x10 Map of the Seven Knights - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: 5x10 Map of the Seven Knights (/Thread-Spoilers-5x10-Map-of-the-Seven-Knights)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Spoilers: 5x10 Map of the Seven Knights - Gretel Hanselsister - 11-01-2015

5x10 "Map of the Seven Knights"

Air Date:
February 19, 2016

RE: Spoilers: 5x10 Map of the Seven Knights - Livia - 11-10-2015

FINALLY.

It was introduced in the pilot, I mean, c'mon.

RE: Spoilers: 5x10 Map of the Seven Knights - jsgrimm45 - 11-10-2015

We may get the map but not the what. Than I would think the keys fall on you need all 7 to open the ward locks so again even if you know where it was I think it may have been move after the royals started getting the hands on the keys. If I was a Grimm I would have move it. Now it may even be lost for good.

RE: Spoilers: 5x10 Map of the Seven Knights - wfmyers1207 - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 09:38 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: We may get the map but not the what. Than I would think the keys fall on you need all 7 to open the ward locks so again even if you know where it was I think I may have been move after the royals started getting the hands on the keys. If I was a Grimm I would have move it. Now it may even be lost for good.

Another forum member (aka Starfury) and I discussed this a bit a couple of years ago. We kind of thought that each key was intended to open a series of 7 barriers. But, each key opened one and only one barrier! If you used key #4 at barrier #3, very bad things were going to happen!!Dodgy

RE: Spoilers: 5x10 Map of the Seven Knights - syscrash - 01-18-2016

Does Nick going to the black forest leave Eve to watch over Portland. I remember hearing Monroe is also suppose to go. What about Trubel does she also go. I would think so if for nothing else to protect HW interest. I do not see the keys as having an earth shattering effect. There will be a magical component to what they find. What the keys find will help with a problem they are working on, but in it self finding the keys would not win or lose the war. The keys can not be the end game.

RE: Spoilers: 5x10 Map of the Seven Knights - Gretel Hanselsister - 01-26-2016

(11-01-2015, 02:50 AM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: 5x10 "Map of the Seven Knights"

Air Date:
February 19, 2016

Synopsis:
MONROE GETS A CALL THAT WILL LEAD NICK TO AN INCREDIBLE DISCOVERY - JACQUELINE TOBONI AND DAMIEN PUCKLER GUEST STAR - Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) gets a call from a relative in Germany that will bring Nick (David Giuntoli) closer to his ancestors. Things get complicated when the nefarious group Black Claw is also after the same artifacts. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) helps a mayoral candidate get an edge on his opponent. Meanwhile, Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) confronts Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) about Nick and Adalind (Claire Coffee). Russell Hornsby, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.

RE: Spoilers: 5x10 Map of the Seven Knights - Hexenadler - 01-26-2016

(01-26-2016, 10:42 PM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: Meanwhile, Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) confronts Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) about Nick and Adalind (Claire Coffee).

Uh oh.

RE: Spoilers: 5x10 Map of the Seven Knights - aboutnici - 01-27-2016

(01-26-2016, 11:35 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(01-26-2016, 10:42 PM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: Meanwhile, Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) confronts Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) about Nick and Adalind (Claire Coffee).

Uh oh.

Wonder what that was about, I hope that Eve doesn't do anything to hurt Adalind and Nick.

RE: Spoilers: 5x10 Map of the Seven Knights - jsgrimm45 - 01-27-2016

(01-26-2016, 10:42 PM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 02:50 AM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: 5x10 "Map of the Seven Knights"

Air Date:
February 19, 2016

Synopsis:
MONROE GETS A CALL THAT WILL LEAD NICK TO AN INCREDIBLE DISCOVERY - JACQUELINE TOBONI AND DAMIEN PUCKLER GUEST STAR - Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) gets a call from a relative in Germany that will bring Nick (David Giuntoli) closer to his ancestors. Things get complicated when the nefarious group Black Claw is also after the same artifacts. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) helps a mayoral candidate get an edge on his opponent. Meanwhile, Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) confronts Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) about Nick and Adalind (Claire Coffee). Russell Hornsby, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.
Now with a Synopsis we can look at this episode with a different eye. Trubel and Eve will be of interest Trubel will put Eve on notice to leave Nick and Adalind/Kelly alone or pay a high price (her head) is she doesn't. Eve will say she cares less about Adalind/Nick/Kelly but Trubel will ok but still be watching.

The call from a Monroe relative will be because BC looking for the item, this will be when Nick and Monroe have to travel Nick will get some interesting background on his family. That is why only him and Monroe go family maybe they are linked back to the 13 century that is only a guess, but because of Monroe family Nick will have backup. Trubel will tell Nick to go she watch out for Adalind.

Just a guess but the item will be connected to Imhotep.

Thoughts Ideas?

RE: Spoilers: 5x10 Map of the Seven Knights - wfmyers1207 - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 08:01 AM)aboutnici Wrote:
(01-26-2016, 11:35 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:

Uh oh.

Wonder what that was about, I hope that Eve doesn't do anything to hurt Adalind and Nick.

Yeah, I'm kind of wondering about this as well. If, as according to the show runners, Eve no longer has Juliette's emotional attachments or feelings, then why would she care? Dodgy