Grimm Forum
David and Bitsie at the Edmonton expo - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Cast & Crew (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Cast-Crew)
+--- Thread: David and Bitsie at the Edmonton expo (/Thread-David-and-Bitsie-at-the-Edmonton-expo)

Pages: 1 2

David and Bitsie at the Edmonton expo - irukandji - 09-14-2015

Thought I'd share that David and Bitsie are guests at the Edmonton Comic and Entertainment Expo, Sept 25-27, 2015. Here's the website address.

http://edmontonexpo.com/guests/media-guests/

RE: David and Bitsie at the Edmonton expo - Hexenadler - 09-14-2015

Her character was killed off, and Bitsie's still doing convention appearances for the show?

Juliette's dead for good. Riiiiiiiiight. Rolleyes

RE: David and Bitsie at the Edmonton expo - irukandji - 09-14-2015

It's refreshing news isn't it?

It doesn't sound like she's all that dead after all, does it? Like they said at the comicon, the producers speak with 'forked tongue'.

RE: David and Bitsie at the Edmonton expo - TieDyeJackson - 09-15-2015

Or she could just be appearing for a paid vacation with her BF?

RE: David and Bitsie at the Edmonton expo - irukandji - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 03:27 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: Or she could just be appearing for a paid vacation with her BF?

The website states she'll be on a Grimm panel.

(09-15-2015, 05:32 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 03:27 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: Or she could just be appearing for a paid vacation with her BF?

The website states she'll be on a Grimm panel.

Former cast members participate in panels all the time. I'm just saying it's not a lock for her to be coming back just because her attendance of a panel at a fan convention.

RE: David and Bitsie at the Edmonton expo - Hexenadler - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 07:21 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: Former cast members participate in panels all the time. I'm just saying it's not a lock for her to be coming back just because her attendance of a panel at a fan convention.

You're really going out of your way to shoot down any possibility of Bitsie's return, aren't you? I don't know if you have some personal bias towards the character or not, but I've definitely been picking up a consistent theme in your posts.

RE: David and Bitsie at the Edmonton expo - wfmyers1207 - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 08:05 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 07:21 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: Former cast members participate in panels all the time. I'm just saying it's not a lock for her to be coming back just because her attendance of a panel at a fan convention.

You're really going out of your way to shoot down any possibility of Bitsie's return, aren't you? I don't know if you have some personal bias towards the character or not, but I've definitely been picking up a consistent theme in your posts.

With you Hexenadler it's the opposite. You simply refuse to accept that the character is gone from the show. This is called "denial", and it ain't in Egypt!!Tongue

(09-15-2015, 08:05 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:

Bitsie is a wonderful actress but everything with that character was played out and a lot of people thought the character was just a waste of storyline towards the end. I'm very passionate about the show in general and I love to play devil's advocate.

It doesn't make sense to the story unless she comes back as a full on villain. The writers have said that she is dead and it would be ludicrous even on a fictitious show to have her character be forgiven for killing his mother, burning down his legacy, and conspiring with an enemy that wanted to kill them all. They've made Juliette irredeemable so unless she comes back evil or plays her own sister then I am totally against the character coming back.

RE: David and Bitsie at the Edmonton expo - eric - 09-15-2015

True, a dead person is usually dead, but to resurrect some old threads, do we REALLY know Juliette is dead? Shot with bolts--okay, and what was in the bolts, a sedative or a lethal poison? We know she sent an email, but to who? Was it Truble? We know that there was a "head" in the living room, but do we know if it was really Kelly's or something constructed by a witch? Why didn't Nick and company see a pool of blood or a body on the porch before they came into the house? Does anyone think the Verrat are neat freaks? Most of us agree that Kelly was acting out of character by not scouting the home first-if Nick was in danger, might not the house be infested with Verrat? So some actresses say they have quit, are no longer interested in a paying part time gig(really)? Wouldn't be the first time I've heard that line. I can see an alternate story line set in Montana(Marie's old stomping ground) with Meisner, Kelly and Juliette all raising Diana together (father figure, grandmother, protector). The writers are good and taking a cliff hanger and turning it around. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin