Grimm Forum
Is little Nickie in real danger? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Is little Nickie in real danger? (/Thread-Is-little-Nickie-in-real-danger)

Is little Nickie in real danger? - eric - 09-04-2015

A lot of thought has gone into the royals trying to get little Nickie. I would ask, why?. Diana was part royal, with real powers now. Nickie is a half hex/half grimm, he may never have powers(lots of Nick's family, Josh did not). If a male he might get powers in a few decades. He might be put on a watch list, to be checked every so often. If the royals try to hurt/kidnap Nicke, two parents would be out for blood. Members of both the hex and grimm clans might take an interest in this, since their own children would potentially be at risk. Why would the royals cause trouble for themselves, especially since it might never be an issue, and if so, not for a long time?

RE: Is little Nickie in real danger? - jsgrimm45 - 09-05-2015

(09-04-2015, 07:46 PM)eric Wrote: A lot of thought has gone into the royals trying to get little Nickie. I would ask, why?. Diana was part royal, with real powers now. Nickie is a half hex/half grimm, he may never have powers(lots of Nick's family, Josh did not). If a male he might get powers in a few decades. He might be put on a watch list, to be checked every so often. If the royals try to hurt/kidnap Nicke, two parents would be out for blood. Members of both the hex and grimm clans might take an interest in this, since their own children would potentially be at risk. Why would the royals cause trouble for themselves, especially since it might never be an issue, and if so, not for a long time?
I see this this way. The royals and maybe the resistance would want the boy to control Nick if as they say he goes revenge minded. What if any powers he might have is a big questions so I don't think they would be interested in that. I see this being why little Nickie as you call him could be in danger. I would as you said see this as a big mistake on either party but hay who said the were smart.

How do you see this?

RE: Is little Nickie in real danger? - eric - 09-05-2015

JS, following your idea that the royals just want to keep Nick and Adeline under control, how about, at the baby shower, some well dressed guy/gal with a heavy German accent comes in, gives a nice, tasteful present, with a note saying "Little Nicky, you will always be in our thoughts and minds. We hope you avoid trouble and have a long life". The type of friendly, warm sentiment every new parent wants to hear.Big Grin No muss, no fuss, and after the dust settles, they can wipe the happy family out.

RE: Is little Nickie in real danger? - jsgrimm45 - 09-06-2015

(09-05-2015, 07:23 PM)eric Wrote: JS, following your idea that the royals just want to keep Nick and Adeline under control, how about, at the baby shower, some well dressed guy/gal with a heavy German accent comes in, gives a nice, tasteful present, with a note saying "Little Nicky, you will always be in our thoughts and minds. We hope you avoid trouble and have a long life". The type of friendly, warm sentiment every new parent wants to hear.Big Grin No muss, no fuss, and after the dust settles, they can wipe the happy family out.
That is a good idea imply an end to they problems with the royals by not making a threat. Trying to put Nick and Adalind off guard. Question than would Nick or Adalind buy it? Does add a new question.