Grimm Forum
Fan Art Challenge #1 - Grimm-Fan.com - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Fan Creations (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Fan-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Art Challenge #1 - Grimm-Fan.com (/Thread-Fan-Art-Challenge-1-Grimm-Fan-com)

Fan Art Challenge #1 - Grimm-Fan.com - Courtney - 06-10-2013

Ok grimmsters, the Fan Art Challenge #1 is starting now! Here are the rules / details of the challenge:

• You can use up to 5 images dealing with Season 1.
  • Entries must be either 1600x1200 or 800x600 pixels
  • Entries must have some form of text
  • We will be accepting entries until the end of June.
  • Winners will be determined by your votes.
  • All entries will be added to the Fan Art section of the Photo Gallery

Ready to send yours in? Please e-mail [email protected] with the following:
  • Your name or nickname
  • Subject Line: Fan Art #1 Submission
  • How you would like to be credited. You could list a website URL, your twitter, tumblr, whatever.
  • The title of your piece
  • Attach your fanart piece.

Oh, and 1st place will get 2 5x7 prints of their work, 2nd place will get 1 5x7 print of their own work and 3rd place will get 1 4x6 print of their own work. I'm thinking of possibly adding other prizes too, but not sure what yet. And everyone who enters will get shout-outs on the website/twitter as well as credit in the gallery Smile

RE: Fan Art Challenge #1 - Grimm-Fan.com - pale boy - 06-17-2013

I'm going to bump this thread, make sure others get a peek at it. Smile

Me, I'm deficient when it comes to the visual arts, but I know there's at least a couple of posters around here who have done fan art. I can't wait to see what people submit.

RE: Fan Art Challenge #1 - Grimm-Fan.com - MuldersGirl - 06-19-2013

Ah this sounds awesome, I will definitely try submit something Smile

RE: Fan Art Challenge #1 - Grimm-Fan.com - Courtney - 06-20-2013

That's great! We haven't gotten anything in yet, so I don't think we'll be doing a contest anymore, but I'm hoping to start collecting fanart and icons/avatars and open up a fanart section of the site Smile So feel free to send something in! XD

RE: Fan Art Challenge #1 - Grimm-Fan.com - speakeasy - 06-21-2013

I'm fairly new to this site, so just checked the Fan Art challenge #1 - don't have the computer skills (although I do have a small artistic talent) to enter the contest, but am excited to see what other posters submit!

RE: Fan Art Challenge #1 - Grimm-Fan.com - GrimmForum - 06-29-2013

(06-21-2013, 03:00 AM)speakeasy Wrote: I'm fairly new to this site, so just checked the Fan Art challenge #1 - don't have the computer skills (although I do have a small artistic talent) to enter the contest, but am excited to see what other posters submit!

I too look forward to seeing the various fan art Grimm fans will submit!

Our Fan Creations category hasn't been as active as the other categories. If you've written fan fics or created fan art, I encourage you to share it with the Grimm Forum and Grimm Fan communities Big Grin! Reading the comments here, I think there are many here interested in seeing the fan work.

RE: Fan Art Challenge #1 - Grimm-Fan.com - speakeasy - 06-29-2013

(06-29-2013, 01:15 AM)GrimmForum Wrote:
(06-21-2013, 03:00 AM)speakeasy Wrote: I'm fairly new to this site, so just checked the Fan Art challenge #1 - don't have the computer skills (although I do have a small artistic talent) to enter the contest, but am excited to see what other posters submit!

I too look forward to seeing the various fan art Grimm fans will submit!

Our Fan Creations category hasn't been as active as the other categories. If you've written fan fics or created fan art, I encourage you to share it with the Grimm Forum and Grimm Fan communities Big Grin! Reading the comments here, I think there are many here interested in seeing the fan work.

C'mon, those of you who can, let's see a few fan art creations! Grimm is such a awesome subject for it. I follow other sites and always like the fan art and would enjoy seeing it a part of this one.