Grimm Forum
Juliette and her Men - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Juliette and her Men (/Thread-Juliette-and-her-Men)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Juliette and her Men - jsgrimm45 - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 07:30 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 06:53 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 10:23 AM)New Guy Wrote: In episode 1.17 Juliette told Nick, Hank and Adalind she put herself through school. In four seasons her parents never appeared. So my WAG is she is heavily in debt for student loans. It seems highly unlikely she had any ownership in Roseway Veterinary Hospital. Even at six years in practice, she would not be a senior. There is no reason to believe Juliette's earnings were above average. By season 4 she seems to have thrown her veterinarian career to the wind and concentrate on being Hexenette. A senior partner in any viable professional practice would not make such a decision. She does not strike me as the sharpest scalpel in the drawer.

It almost makes you wonder if Hexenette simply assumed the Royals would cover the bills for the rest of her life, judging from how abruptly she ditched her veterinarian job. Adalind managed to find a career for herself as a lawyer, but that's a profession where she was able to naturally apply her "skills" as a Hexenbiest. Juliette, on the other hand, has no such training, and I can't think of many employers willing to hire a psychotic woman with a hair-trigger temper. It's kind of obvious she didn't really think this through.

If Juliette were ever to be resurrected, one development I'd love to see is her desperately scrounging around for employment again, only to be met with one slammed door in her face after another, thanks partly to the irresponsible way she bailed out from her previous job. It would be a well-deserved lesson in humility after all the damage her Hexenbiest temperament caused.

I really hope Adalind returns to her job. I just want to see either Trubel or Monroe as the Grex's babysitter lol.
I think it would make a good Ransom Of Red Chief episode a good LOL and if it was both Diana and Kelly and Bud maybe he is a lighter character.

RE: Juliette and her Men - TieDyeJackson - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 08:07 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 07:30 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 06:53 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 10:23 AM)New Guy Wrote: In episode 1.17 Juliette told Nick, Hank and Adalind she put herself through school. In four seasons her parents never appeared. So my WAG is she is heavily in debt for student loans. It seems highly unlikely she had any ownership in Roseway Veterinary Hospital. Even at six years in practice, she would not be a senior. There is no reason to believe Juliette's earnings were above average. By season 4 she seems to have thrown her veterinarian career to the wind and concentrate on being Hexenette. A senior partner in any viable professional practice would not make such a decision. She does not strike me as the sharpest scalpel in the drawer.

It almost makes you wonder if Hexenette simply assumed the Royals would cover the bills for the rest of her life, judging from how abruptly she ditched her veterinarian job. Adalind managed to find a career for herself as a lawyer, but that's a profession where she was able to naturally apply her "skills" as a Hexenbiest. Juliette, on the other hand, has no such training, and I can't think of many employers willing to hire a psychotic woman with a hair-trigger temper. It's kind of obvious she didn't really think this through.

If Juliette were ever to be resurrected, one development I'd love to see is her desperately scrounging around for employment again, only to be met with one slammed door in her face after another, thanks partly to the irresponsible way she bailed out from her previous job. It would be a well-deserved lesson in humility after all the damage her Hexenbiest temperament caused.

I really hope Adalind returns to her job. I just want to see either Trubel or Monroe as the Grex's babysitter lol.
I think it would make a good Ransom Of Red Chief episode a good LOL and if it was both Diana and Kelly and Bud maybe he is a lighter character.
I second that , considering we're in for a heavy season 5 , some light hearted episodes would do viewers good.

RE: Juliette and her Men - New Guy - 10-04-2015

Hello Forum,

I am curious about Nick and Juliette’s house. I do not recall anything definative in any of the first four seasons about the ownership or leasing arrangements. IMHO they rent the house.

After watching Episode 2.05, “The Good Shephard” I am baffled by speculation that either is the “owner.”

Juliette has returned home after having drinks with her friends. The transcript reads in part:

So So this is kinda weird the way that we're doing this.
I mean, should I have told you I was going out with my friends the other night? No.
No, you have your life.
Hey, I know that you're trying to not push me, and you're trying to just give me whatever time it takes to remember, but It's not easy.
No, it's not.
I want you to know that I'm trying.
Everybody that I talk to says how amazing that we were together, and then every time I hear that, I kinda get angry at myself because I know this is all my fault.
It's not your fault.
Would you be happier if I moved out? No.
Would you be happy if I moved out? Honestly I don't know.
I don't Nick, I know what I'm supposed to be feeling, but I don't know if I quite feel it yet, and But no, I don't really think either of us should be going anywhere right now.

. . .

Nick offers to “move out.” Juliette offers to “move out.” If a young single person owns a house and is living with his (her) significant other, why would that person (home owner) offer to move out?

New Guy

RE: Juliette and her Men - Lin S. - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 01:29 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hello Forum,

I am curious about Nick and Juliette’s house. I do not recall anything definative in any of the first four seasons about the ownership or leasing arrangements. IMHO they rent the house.

After watching Episode 2.05, “The Good Shephard” I am baffled by speculation that either is the “owner.”

Juliette has returned home after having drinks with her friends. The transcript reads in part:

I mean, should I have told you I was going out with my friends the other night? No.
No, you have your life.
Hey, I know that you're trying to not push me, and you're trying to just give me whatever time it takes to remember, but It's not easy.
No, it's not.
Everybody that I talk to says how amazing that we were together, and then every time I hear that, I kinda get angry at myself because I know this is all my fault.
It's not your fault.
I don't Nick, I know what I'm supposed to be feeling, but I don't know if I quite feel it yet, and But no, I don't really think either of us should be going anywhere right now.

. . .

Nick offers to “move out.” Juliette offers to “move out.” If a young single person owns a house and is living with his (her) significant other, why would that person (home owner) offer to move out?

New Guy

I know it is curious isn't it? At first it didn't matter but the way things are moving back and forth it does seem to matter now. Just where in space are these people?

RE: Juliette and her Men - jsgrimm45 - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 01:43 PM)Lin S. Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 01:29 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hello Forum,

No, you have your life.
No, it's not.
It's not your fault.

. . .

New Guy

I know it is curious isn't it? At first it didn't matter but the way things are moving back and forth it does seem to matter now. Just where in space are these people?
i noted that in S4E21 when Juliette is helping Kenneth plan their attack she said Nick's house is here.

RE: Juliette and her Men - izzy - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 02:12 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I noted that in S4E21 when Juliette is helping Kenneth plan their attack she said Nick's house is here.

I am not sure that is not just a bit of writer revisionist history doe for convenience sake.

RE: Juliette and her Men - New Guy - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 03:17 PM)izzy Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 02:12 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I noted that in S4E21 when Juliette is helping Kenneth plan their attack she said Nick's house is here.

I am not sure that is not just a bit of writer revisionist history doe for convenience sake.

Hello Forum,
So they rent?
If so, did they cosign the lease?
New Guy

RE: Juliette and her Men - Hexenadler - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 03:17 PM)izzy Wrote: I am not sure that is not just a bit of writer revisionist history doe for convenience sake.

You tend to get that a lot on TV shows, unfortunately. Rolleyes

RE: Juliette and her Men - TieDyeJackson - 10-05-2015

(10-04-2015, 03:58 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 03:17 PM)izzy Wrote: I am not sure that is not just a bit of writer revisionist history doe for convenience sake.

You tend to get that a lot on TV shows, unfortunately. Rolleyes

Don't even get me started. Changing writers suck because then miraculously round pegs fit in square holes ...

RE: Juliette and her Men - irukandji - 10-11-2015

When Nick lost his Grimm powers, Juliette talked to Monroe and Rosalee, and asked them not to find a cure. Juliette was hoping that they could lead a normal life. Rosalee and Monroe ignore Juliette's request and pursue a cure for Nick anyway.

Nick seems to be in agreement with Juliette's thought of living a normal life, but then later confides to Hank that he really wants to be a Grimm. But, he doesn't tell Juliette. It's only later when Rosalee and Monroe are targeted that Juliette tells Nick he needs to be a Grimm again. Nick makes it look like it's Juliette's decision, and never tells her he really wanted to be a Grimm all along.

Should Nick have confided in Juliette that he really wanted to be a Grimm all along?