Grimm Forum
Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? (/Thread-Embracing-the-Hexenbiest-Is-such-a-Thing-possible)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - irukandji - 04-15-2016

(04-15-2016, 06:34 AM)brandon Wrote: I give you reason with that of euphoria.Juliette would feel the power through her body.
Nick try to talk to her but Juliette felt he did not need.Rosalee she goes to for help but seeing Nick went crazy.
is "I do not need anyone anymore".Big mistake.she needed a psychologist "Wesen".
adalind pregnancy then plunged more on hatred.that Nick could have done to stop it?Juliette also destroyed the car type.will that power is linked to feelings.mainly fury

So do you agree that Adalind would feel fury and euphoria also?

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - Mustang472 - 04-15-2016

(04-14-2016, 05:38 PM)irukandji Wrote: She methodically tortured him by breaking finger after finger, very slowly. There's evidence of a lot of fury there.

Wow! I didn't even think about it that way.

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - jsgrimm45 - 04-15-2016

(04-15-2016, 11:23 AM)Mustang472 Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 05:38 PM)irukandji Wrote: She methodically tortured him by breaking finger after finger, very slowly. There's evidence of a lot of fury there.

Wow! I didn't even think about it that way.
I think Adalind really wants the hexenbiest gone but when Tony attacked the need to protect herself caused the hexenbiest spirit to come forth now the question did Adalind do it or was the hexenbiest spirit doing it? If it was Adalind doing that to Tony is one thing but if it was the hexenbiest spirit could be another thing, like when it comes back full will Adalind be in control or somewhat out of control? Could this be more like the way Juliette was controlled when she started changing in mid season 4?

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - irukandji - 04-15-2016

(04-15-2016, 11:32 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I think Adalind really wants the hexenbiest gone but when Tony attacked the need to protect herself caused the hexenbiest spirit to come forth now the question did Adalind do it or was the hexenbiest spirit doing it? If it was Adalind doing that to Tony is one thing but if it was the hexenbiest spirit could be another thing, like when it comes back full will Adalind be in control or somewhat out of control? Could this be more like the way Juliette was controlled when she started changing in mid season 4?

The consensus about Juliette was that she was in total control. I would have to say it would be the same with Adalind. Tony was about to attack Adalind. Adalind retailiated by using her hexenbiest to prevent him from harming her. It's a natural course of events and makes sense. The only thing that didn't seem natural to me was her method of protecting herself by slowly and methodically breaking each of his fingers.

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - Mustang472 - 04-15-2016

Would Adalind be able to stop herself from hurting Nick?

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - New Guy - 04-15-2016

(04-15-2016, 01:41 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-15-2016, 11:32 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I think Adalind really wants the hexenbiest gone but when Tony attacked the need to protect herself caused the hexenbiest spirit to come forth now the question did Adalind do it or was the hexenbiest spirit doing it? If it was Adalind doing that to Tony is one thing but if it was the hexenbiest spirit could be another thing, like when it comes back full will Adalind be in control or somewhat out of control? Could this be more like the way Juliette was controlled when she started changing in mid season 4?

The consensus about Juliette was that she was in total control. I would have to say it would be the same with Adalind. Tony was about to attack Adalind. Adalind retailiated by using her hexenbiest to prevent him from harming her. It's a natural course of events and makes sense. The only thing that didn't seem natural to me was her method of protecting herself by slowly and methodically breaking each of his fingers.
Hi Iruk,
IMO, Adalind broke Tony's digits one at a time to give him a message; perhaps don't-come-back-here-again. Also IMO, Rosalee and Adalind have done some bonding and Adalind wanted to demonstrate how she cares.
New Guy

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - eric - 04-15-2016

On the subject of Tony, I don't think he is a person who responds well to soft spoken reason. He may say "its not over", but it will be a while before he comes back. At least until 7 or 8 of the fingers heal, anyway. My guess is 2-4 months. Adeline or the hex did not kill him, rip off his hands, throw him around the shop or out a third story window. Restraint was shown. Whoever or whatever does not appear to be out of control. The action taken protected both Adaline and Rosealee, and cements their friendship. The only hex we have seen who was not in control was Juliette/Eve, and i think that was because of the sudden onset and the lack of someone who could control her, the others had mothers who could do that.

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - Nicholas White - 04-15-2016

(04-15-2016, 01:54 PM)Mustang472 Wrote: Would Adalind be able to stop herself from hurting Nick?

Ofcourse. I mean she was walking away from him during their first real fight in season 1 before he told her "Let's end this, violently". In which she responded. It isn't a natural instinct for her to attack Nick.

The problem with this show is that they make it seem like being a Hexenbiest automatically makes you evil or violent which isn't true at all. It wasn't even protrayed that way until Juillete can on the scene as a Hexenbiest(Horrible decision). Adalind motives in season 1 for attacking Nick and Hank had to do with her love for Renard. She even states that she doesn't want to play the game with Hank anymore before she had sex with him. Renard then goes on to say that if she didn't they would break up. He sleeping with Nick and stripping him of his powers had to do with her wanting to get Diana back.

Most of the Stuff Adalind did as a Hexenbiest wasn't fulled by hate or anger but rather desire rather it be for Love or her family. Now they are making it seem as though she can't control her actions while she is a Hexenbiest which was never the case prior. When Adalind was a Hexenbiest she showed Kindness to alot of different people, especially those who helped her like Miesner and even the Scooby gang. They are so caught up with how Juilette reacted to becoming a Hexenbiest that they fail to factor in the fact that being a Hexenbiest doesn't make you evil. Adalind and Renards desires where never to inflect pain or cause destruction but rather to gain power or gain love. Juilette on the other hand was different but you can only base each Wessen on thier individual actions.

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - brandon - 04-16-2016

Juliette and adalind are very different and began to be "Hexenbiest" differently.
Adalind born "Wesen" .Juliette not born that way.Juliette perhaps also not stand that Nick would look in his eyes.Monroe and Rosalee accepted it well.Juliette reject the idea that they could be so happy,but she did not put anything if .we want to wait.Adalind responded to Tony to protect themselves.as your conscious.I believe that the unborn are more dangerous because they do not know what goes into their bodies.

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - irukandji - 04-18-2016

(04-16-2016, 06:37 AM)brandon Wrote: Juliette and adalind are very different and began to be "Hexenbiest" differently. Adalind born "Wesen" .Juliette not born that way.

All you are telling me is that Juliette wasn't born a hexenbiest and Adalind was born a hexenbiest. I agree with that. Juliette is much more powerful than Adalind. But aside from that, they are not so very different. Can you tell me what you see that makes them so very different?

(04-16-2016, 06:37 AM)brandon Wrote: Juliette perhaps also not stand that Nick would look in his eyes.Monroe and Rosalee accepted it well.Juliette reject the idea that they could be so happy,but she did not put anything if .we want to wait.Adalind responded to Tony to protect themselves.as your conscious.I believe that the unborn are more dangerous because they do not know what goes into their bodies.

Brandon, I am sorry, but I cannot understand what you're trying to say here. Can you make this clearer for me? It looks like your translator is not working well.