Grimm Forum
Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? (/Thread-Embracing-the-Hexenbiest-Is-such-a-Thing-possible)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - dicappatore - 05-09-2019

(05-09-2019, 08:11 PM)syscrash Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 04:36 AM)dicappatore Wrote: I do wish, for entertainment purposes, for you "Fake Contributors" to come up with some new creative twists. These same old, same old stuff is getting boring.

I can not speak for you . But in my opinion your beliefs and ideas are based on societal opinion. Me like other look at things objectively.
Example many state Adalind and Juliette sexual activities prove they are promiscuous. As I have pointed out now days many consider sex no different then any other activity. It is like the argument i have with people that tow same sex people kissing does not make them gay.

The same is true with how many speak of other immoralities in the show. Take body counts. there are many post arguing the right or wrong. Forgetting this is a story about characters that on a daily bases live in a life or death situation. these are characters where justice is eye for and eye. Yet posters want to compare it with if the characters where friends or neighbors.

But no the post are not fake, we just don't live or lives based on the dogma that most take on faith as being true.

First off, please note, sometimes I am a bit ambiguous with my sarcasm. That aside, my only critique of your interpretations on how you formulate your opinion is your knack to make things a lot more complicated. Now there is nothing wrong on interpreting a different side of view, including additional complications.

The problem I have with your reasoning of your interpretative opinions are, as you claim, to have the insight of writers intent which you base on how you formulate your opinions.

Now your method would be very believable if you were part of the creative team, a member of the cast, a contributing writer or an occasional director but you aren't.

The reality of the Grimm Series is that it is a simple 40 minute per episode entertaining show. Besides those limitations, its lack of an astronomical budget added more limits on the simplification and less complicated story line, including the various arcs. I hate to use GoT again, as a comparison, but those episodes were or are, more like a one and a half hour movie.

In other words, your writers intent theory is just a fancy term for "guessing". Not even an educated guess. Just plain guessing.

Now, as for my critique to the other, so called, "Fake Contributor". The same applies, but I would remove the "writers intent" term and replace it with "unimaginative twisted fiction".

(05-09-2019, 04:19 AM)irukandji Wrote: Yes, let's have yet another discussion to rehash Monroe's last name. Maybe this time he can be connected to the Tupperware dynasty. At the very least it might go further than it did the last time it was brought up......again.

As I recall it, my old rant about Monroe's last name, was in reply to a new contributor’s inquiry about the subject. If I am wrong, i don't give a hoot. You can Squawk about it to your hearts content but as usual your lack-luster imaginative concoctions says one thing for sure, you are consistent on fake facts.

On the other hand, I am surprised those postings left such an impression on you. How shocking was it to you, on how I made an argument based on facts from the actual show, instead of concocting baseless imaginative scenes or dialogue?

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - irukandji - 05-10-2019

When a person states they....well, I will quote here:

"Meanwhile I will be going back to my life and enjoy my re-watching all 6 seasons of Grimm soon. I will keep watching the screen for the actual Grimm Series, while checking in here once in a while for a good laugh."

Doesn't this sound like someone who has finally decided to just leave the forum, only to pop in like others from time to time?

Yet, we have the same old boring diatribe of useless information from the person who's claiming to be leaving but never does, claiming to be spot on with opinions but never is, claiming his threads are so new and different when they're really just the same old thing with a new name. The ultimate in hypocrisy? He then comes in to "make ambiguous sarcastic remarks" at others because he is unable to justify why he's even here. First suggestion: he needs a dictionary. It's obvious he's using big words that don't make a lot of sense in his posts.

No matter. I'm positive we'll be getting a post any minute now where he feels he just HAS to explain himself.

So, after telling everyone he's leaving, he just keeps coming back and coming back and coming back with the same old boring nonsense.

Sad.........really. But then, he never could keep his word.

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - brandon - 05-10-2019

Well, I would say that who says that Nick and Adalind did not get married, has no evidence to say otherwise or the opposite.
All that is in the imagination of each one as well as when one finishes reading a book and draws its own conclusions.

(05-10-2019, 05:38 AM)brandon Wrote: Well, I would say that who says that Nick and Adalind did not get married, has no evidence to say otherwise or the opposite.
All that is in the imagination of each one as well as when one finishes reading a book and draws its own conclusions.

I actually stated there was no evidence to show that Nick and Adalind got married, had other children, or stayed together.

The only thing that changed was Kelly's name, from Kelly Schade-Burkhard to Kelly Burkhardt. That would seem to indicate that Kelly himself opted for the change. That in itself does present some interesting possibilities.

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - dicappatore - 05-10-2019

(05-10-2019, 04:21 AM)irukandji Wrote: When a person states they....well, I will quote here:

"Meanwhile I will be going back to my life and enjoy my re-watching all 6 seasons of Grimm soon. I will keep watching the screen for the actual Grimm Series, while checking in here once in a while for a good laugh."

Doesn't this sound like someone who has finally decided to just leave the forum, only to pop in like others from time to time?

Yet, we have the same old boring diatribe of useless information from the person who's claiming to be leaving but never does, claiming to be spot on with opinions but never is, claiming his threads are so new and different when they're really just the same old thing with a new name. The ultimate in hypocrisy? He then comes in to "make ambiguous sarcastic remarks" at others because he is unable to justify why he's even here. First suggestion: he needs a dictionary. It's obvious he's using big words that don't make a lot of sense in his posts.

No matter. I'm positive we'll be getting a post any minute now where he feels he just HAS to explain himself.

So, after telling everyone he's leaving, he just keeps coming back and coming back and coming back with the same old boring nonsense.

Sad.........really. But then, he never could keep his word.

Looks like to me, you are the one in needing a dictionary. For instance, What part of "re-watching all 6 seasons of Grimm soon". Didn't you comprehend? "Soon" doesn't mean right now.

The phrase "while checking in here once in a while for a good laugh." Doesn't mean I am leaving the forum. It might be wishful thinking on your part, but its not happening.

So keep clicking your ruby slippers all you want. Reality check. You and Toto never left Kansas.

(05-10-2019, 04:33 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 05:38 AM)brandon Wrote: Well, I would say that who says that Nick and Adalind did not get married, has no evidence to say otherwise or the opposite.

I actually stated there was no evidence to show that Nick and Adalind got married, had other children, or stayed together.

The only thing that changed was Kelly's name, from Kelly Schade-Burkhard to Kelly Burkhardt. That would seem to indicate that Kelly himself opted for the change. That in itself does present some interesting possibilities.

The fact that both grown up kids, Kelly and Diane, referred to Adalind and Nick as mom and dad. Is not enough proof that they got married. It is plenty enough proof they stayed together.

Married or not, the two kids were NOT referring to Adalind and Sean or the ever delusional inkling, they were referring to Sean and Juliette. They were referring to Nick and Adalind.

Reality check again, Kelly Shade Burkhardt, is when an offspring keeps the mother's maiden name as a middle name. Dropping the Shade part does not insinuate to include a Renard or Silverton or any of its form in the name.

Keep clicking those ruby slippers. Its not gonna happen.

(05-09-2019, 08:11 PM)syscrash Wrote: But no the post are not fake, we just don't live or lives based on the dogma that most take on faith as being true.

It's not even that deep, syscrash. When a person such as this can't think on his own, the most he can do is get some cheap cyber thrill from what he believes is an effective attempt to disrupt threads.

As you can see, you've come back with discussion, brandon has come back with discussion, and I will be discussing the topic as well. No doubt some others will come in or start other threads on their own.

You just won't see that from him. Actually, I think that's probably a good thing for all of us.

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - brandon - 05-11-2019

even without physical evidence, I think they got married.
End of story-ja,ja

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - irukandji - 05-11-2019

Somehow, after all that Nick and Adalind have done to one another, I just don't see marriage as something either one of them would consider. Both of them are set upon doing what they want without thought of consequences. Marriage between the two of them just doesn't make sense.

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - brandon - 05-11-2019

They spent enough things to mature.They were not children.

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - irukandji - 05-11-2019

They weren't children to begin with. All of them had been adults for quite some time, with their own preconceived opinions and ways of life. If you notice, other than Nick turning toward the grimm life, the series didn't offer the characters much of a change.

If you don't buy that, consider how often Nick referred to Eve as "Juliette". Right there that shows the main character himself doesn't want to accept change.