Grimm Forum
Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? (/Thread-Embracing-the-Hexenbiest-Is-such-a-Thing-possible)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - irukandji - 05-05-2019

(05-05-2019, 02:15 PM)N_grimm Wrote: To quote the script from the Grimm-episodes doesn’t clarify when discussing a series based on these scripts? It’s better than pulling things out of thin air.

Oh stop with the pulling things out of thin air. It's all the same with you all who pull pieces of the script together to support your so called points. It never works and when anyone disagrees with you, then they're pulling things out of thin air.

No one is pulling things out of thin air. I said Adalind was a guest in Nick's house and simply because she screwed him, that doesn't all of the sudden make her a family member.

(05-05-2019, 02:15 PM)N_grimm Wrote: I guess it was these wicked creators again, hiding away the storyline. Having the hero’s «girlfriend» manipulate him for two seasons, without ever telling him or the audience. I guess Nick considered Adalind just a houseguest. When he told her he loved her, it was a lie. When he shouted to the ghost of his mother and aunt that he wanted Adalind back, it was a lie. When the powerful Hexenbiest Eve told Nick she could “feel” that Nick loved Adalind, she lied. When Adalind told Nick she loved him, she lied. And when Diana told Renard that Adalind loved Nick, Adalind lied to her daughter as well. Right?

Um.....perhaps you forgot? Nick went back in time so the "I love you" between him and Adalind never occurred. So yes, you could say those wicked creators hid whatever storyline was supposed to be coming out of that. Correct?

I'm not arguing with you about wanting Adalind back. Nick said it. I'm just wondering why since the main character took back the main reason when he went back in time.

(05-05-2019, 02:15 PM)N_grimm Wrote: So, how would Bonaparte have killed her then?
s05e19: Bonaparte: “If she chooses the Grimm, we will have to kill her”.

And in what way does this have to do with Adalind's decision to leave Nick?

(05-05-2019, 02:15 PM)N_grimm Wrote: Adalind was forced to go, because of Diana. Just because she wanted her daughter back, doesn't mean she didn't love Nick or wanted to take Kelly away from him.

First of all, Adalind wasn't forced to go.

Second of all, she didn't tell Nick. Wasn't it you who was stating earlier that Adalind was loyal to Nick? How is not telling him she's leaving a sure sign of loyalty?

Third, why force Kelly to go with her?

Fourth, I'm not arguing that she didn't love Nick. I'm just wondering at the depth of her love.

(05-05-2019, 02:15 PM)N_grimm Wrote: In fact, it was shown that Adalind was crying and telling Kelly she couldn't take him away from his dad.

But she *did* take him away from his dad.

(05-05-2019, 02:15 PM)N_grimm Wrote: She was also begging what she thought was Renard (on the phone) for more time. She then left Nick a note, stating that she loved him. Something she repeated to Wu on the phone in the next episode. She then got Diana to help Nick, she then helped bring Renard down and then took both her children and moved back in with Nick. Was that a slap in the face to Nick or Renard?

Hmmm...……..Telling Nick face to face what the situation is and then adding she loves him-----or-----leaving a note that tells him she loves him. Which do you think Nick would prefer?

(05-04-2019, 09:10 AM)irukandji Wrote: No indication? Well, given that you have gone from blue to purple in the face twisting and denying the Nick-Adalind relationship, this is no surprise. Let me give you the clues anyway: Adalind and Nick say they love each other.

No, Nick took back his "I love you to Adalind" when he went back in time. So that never occurred.

(05-04-2019, 09:10 AM)irukandji Wrote: Nick killes the devil to get Adalind back. He then removes her ring and declares Adalind, Diana and Kelly are his family. We then get the 20 years later scene, where we learn that Nick and Adalind are waiting for their children, while Kelly is signing the book with Kelly Burkhardt (not Kelly- Shade-Burkhardt). That was enough for the Grimm wiki to put Adalind as Nick’s wife.

You know, it's funny. You go to all of these great lengths to quote scripts, yet when I question the fact that there is nothing to show that Nick and Adalind are together 20 years later, you cry foul and talk about Grimm wiki?

BTW, Kelly's name would not have automatically changed from Kelly Schade-Burkhardt to Kelly Burkhardt *if* Adalind and Nick had married. He would always be Kelly Schade-Burkhardt unless *he* made the legal move to shorten his name.

With that, I will pose the question. Why would Kelly change his name to Kelly Burkhardt?

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - syscrash - 05-08-2019

Quote:We then get the 20 years later scene, where we learn that Nick and Adalind are waiting for their children
That is an assumption. Diana said mom and dad are waiting for us. Bias may lead you to believe she is referring to Nick and Adalind. But their are a number of possibilities. Because Diana made the statement it would have been said the same if she was referring to Adalind and Sean. You do realize the Grimm wiki is written by a third party not the writers. More the once entries have been in contradiction to the show. Remember the wiki had Juliette reported as dead. Later to be changed once Eve was introduced.

But the most important thing is based on the writers others projects. They would never write a Nick and Adalind get married and raise a family. That is a troupe that is not in any of their other projects. All of their projects deviate from social norms. The other thread on this board examined the idea of the writers morality because of the things they wrote.

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - irukandji - 05-08-2019

(05-05-2019, 12:49 AM)syscrash Wrote: Another big difference is the basses of the Nick and Juliette conflict was his guilt of what happened to her and his feeling responsible. It was such a driving idea that there was a long dialog where Eve relieved him of his feeling of guilt.

This was something I thought was one of the dumbest and most inopportune things to bring up in the series. I always wondered what Nick would have done had Eve said at that point that she wanted her past back, that she was never anyone other than Juliette. Would Nick have been pleased because he would have felt less guilty? Would he have taken the stick later on and given her her wish? I never understood the point of discussing that particular issue at such a strange time because it never bothered Nick before.

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - dicappatore - 05-08-2019

(05-05-2019, 03:18 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 02:15 PM)N_grimm Wrote: To quote the script from the Grimm-episodes doesn’t clarify when discussing a series based on these scripts? It’s better than pulling things out of thin air.

Oh stop with the pulling things out of thin air. It's all the same with you all who pull pieces of the script together to support your so called points. It never works and when anyone disagrees with you, then they're pulling things out of thin air.

No one is pulling things out of thin air. I said Adalind was a guest in Nick's house and simply because she screwed him, that doesn't all of the sudden make her a family member.

(05-05-2019, 02:15 PM)N_grimm Wrote: I guess it was these wicked creators again, hiding away the storyline. Having the hero’s «girlfriend» manipulate him for two seasons, without ever telling him or the audience. I guess Nick considered Adalind just a houseguest. When he told her he loved her, it was a lie. When he shouted to the ghost of his mother and aunt that he wanted Adalind back, it was a lie. When the powerful Hexenbiest Eve told Nick she could “feel” that Nick loved Adalind, she lied. When Adalind told Nick she loved him, she lied. And when Diana told Renard that Adalind loved Nick, Adalind lied to her daughter as well. Right?

Um.....perhaps you forgot? Nick went back in time so the "I love you" between him and Adalind never occurred. So yes, you could say those wicked creators hid whatever storyline was supposed to be coming out of that. Correct?

I'm not arguing with you about wanting Adalind back. Nick said it. I'm just wondering why since the main character took back the main reason when he went back in time.

(05-05-2019, 02:15 PM)N_grimm Wrote: So, how would Bonaparte have killed her then?
s05e19: Bonaparte: “If she chooses the Grimm, we will have to kill her”.

And in what way does this have to do with Adalind's decision to leave Nick?

(05-05-2019, 02:15 PM)N_grimm Wrote: Adalind was forced to go, because of Diana. Just because she wanted her daughter back, doesn't mean she didn't love Nick or wanted to take Kelly away from him.

First of all, Adalind wasn't forced to go.

Second of all, she didn't tell Nick. Wasn't it you who was stating earlier that Adalind was loyal to Nick? How is not telling him she's leaving a sure sign of loyalty?

Third, why force Kelly to go with her?

Fourth, I'm not arguing that she didn't love Nick. I'm just wondering at the depth of her love.

(05-05-2019, 02:15 PM)N_grimm Wrote: In fact, it was shown that Adalind was crying and telling Kelly she couldn't take him away from his dad.

But she *did* take him away from his dad.

(05-05-2019, 02:15 PM)N_grimm Wrote: She was also begging what she thought was Renard (on the phone) for more time. She then left Nick a note, stating that she loved him. Something she repeated to Wu on the phone in the next episode. She then got Diana to help Nick, she then helped bring Renard down and then took both her children and moved back in with Nick. Was that a slap in the face to Nick or Renard?

Hmmm...……..Telling Nick face to face what the situation is and then adding she loves him-----or-----leaving a note that tells him she loves him. Which do you think Nick would prefer?

(05-04-2019, 09:10 AM)irukandji Wrote: No indication? Well, given that you have gone from blue to purple in the face twisting and denying the Nick-Adalind relationship, this is no surprise. Let me give you the clues anyway: Adalind and Nick say they love each other.

No, Nick took back his "I love you to Adalind" when he went back in time. So that never occurred.

(05-04-2019, 09:10 AM)irukandji Wrote: Nick killes the devil to get Adalind back. He then removes her ring and declares Adalind, Diana and Kelly are his family. We then get the 20 years later scene, where we learn that Nick and Adalind are waiting for their children, while Kelly is signing the book with Kelly Burkhardt (not Kelly- Shade-Burkhardt). That was enough for the Grimm wiki to put Adalind as Nick’s wife.

You know, it's funny. You go to all of these great lengths to quote scripts, yet when I question the fact that there is nothing to show that Nick and Adalind are together 20 years later, you cry foul and talk about Grimm wiki?

BTW, Kelly's name would not have automatically changed from Kelly Schade-Burkhardt to Kelly Burkhardt *if* Adalind and Nick had married. He would always be Kelly Schade-Burkhardt unless *he* made the legal move to shorten his name.

With that, I will pose the question. Why would Kelly change his name to Kelly Burkhardt?

(05-08-2019, 02:54 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:We then get the 20 years later scene, where we learn that Nick and Adalind are waiting for their children
That is an assumption. Diana said mom and dad are waiting for us. Bias may lead you to believe she is referring to Nick and Adalind. But their are a number of possibilities. Because Diana made the statement it would have been said the same if she was referring to Adalind and Sean. You do realize the Grimm wiki is written by a third party not the writers. More the once entries have been in contradiction to the show. Remember the wiki had Juliette reported as dead. Later to be changed once Eve was introduced.

But the most important thing is based on the writers others projects. They would never write a Nick and Adalind get married and raise a family. That is a troupe that is not in any of their other projects. All of their projects deviate from social norms. The other thread on this board examined the idea of the writers morality because of the things they wrote.

(05-08-2019, 04:30 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 12:49 AM)syscrash Wrote: Another big difference is the basses of the Nick and Juliette conflict was his guilt of what happened to her and his feeling responsible. It was such a driving idea that there was a long dialog where Eve relieved him of his feeling of guilt.

This was something I thought was one of the dumbest and most inopportune things to bring up in the series. I always wondered what Nick would have done had Eve said at that point that she wanted her past back, that she was never anyone other than Juliette. Would Nick have been pleased because he would have felt less guilty? Would he have taken the stick later on and given her her wish? I never understood the point of discussing that particular issue at such a strange time because it never bothered Nick before.

After being away from this forum for a few weeks and catching up, I have to ask. The question is to the administrator. Are these two contributors for real or are they "Fake Contributors"? Created by the originator of the forum to keep this forum alive and going by re-hashing the same idiotic re-threads over and over again.

Meanwhile I will be going back to my life and enjoy my re-watching all 6 seasons of Grimm soon. I will keep watching the screen for the actual Grimm Series, while checking in here once in a while for a good laugh.

I do wish, for entertainment purposes, for you "Fake Contributors" to come up with some new creative twists. These same old, same old stuff is getting boring.

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - irukandji - 05-09-2019

Yes, let's have yet another discussion to rehash Monroe's last name. Maybe this time he can be connected to the Tupperware dynasty. At the very least it might go further than it did the last time it was brought up......again.

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - dicappatore - 05-09-2019

(05-09-2019, 04:19 AM)irukandji Wrote: Yes, let's have yet another discussion to rehash Monroe's last name. Maybe this time he can be connected to the Tupperware dynasty. At the very least it might go further than it did the last time it was brought up......again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_fbsa77ejA

Thought I saw a comment somewhere about going back to the old life of re-watching Grimm? Guess that isn't happening.

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - dicappatore - 05-09-2019

(05-09-2019, 01:59 PM)irukandji Wrote: Thought I saw a comment somewhere about going back to the old life of re-watching Grimm? Guess that isn't happening.

FYI, its the 21st Century. On my big screen TV i can access Amazon prime to watch Grimm. I have a DVD input to watch Grimm on DVD. I have additional HDMI inputs. One of them connected to my 3rd screen video output on my PC. Add in a cordless mouse and KB and I can watch Grimm on my PC piped into my my big screen TV, from Amazon Prime or the PC own DVD player piped into the said HDMI input. Then I can open up an additional window to look at this forum, while watching Grimm. They call it "multitasking"

More useless information that no one cares about.

RE: Embracing the Hexenbiest-Is such a Thing possible? - syscrash - 05-09-2019

[quote]
I do wish, for entertainment purposes, for you "Fake Contributors" to come up with some new creative twists. These same old, same old stuff is getting boring.
[quote]
I can not speak for you . But in my opinion your beliefs and ideas are based on societal opinion. Me like other look at things objectively.
Example many state Adalind and Juliette sexual activities prove they are promiscuous. As I have pointed out now days many consider sex no different then any other activity. It is like the argument i have with people that tow same sex people kissing does not make them gay.

The same is true with how many speak of other immoralities in the show. Take body counts. there are many post arguing the right or wrong. Forgetting this is a story about characters that on a daily bases live in a life or death situation. these are characters where justice is eye for and eye. Yet posters want to compare it with if the characters where friends or neighbors.

But no the post are not fake, we just don't live or lives based on the dogma that most take on faith as being true.