Grimm Forum
A very interesting article that features Juliette's character - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: A very interesting article that features Juliette's character (/Thread-A-very-interesting-article-that-features-Juliette-s-character)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: A very interesting article that features Juliette's character - rpmaluki - 12-20-2017

(12-20-2017, 06:28 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 06:25 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: She spoke on the phone with Kelly telling her the house was safe to enter and the front door was open. The Verrat were waiting for Kelly inside the house.

She was upstairs, wasn't she?
With the Verrat downstairs.

RE: A very interesting article that features Juliette's character - Hell Rell - 12-20-2017

(12-19-2017, 10:43 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: Almost like how they should have read her mind when she made Nick point a gun and fire at his friend. Like they should have known she wasn't really trying to kill Monroe because if she wanted to, why waste time playing with them and scaring them like that, because bad guys don't terrorize their victims before they kill. But Nick and the gang are supposed to know better, read her supposed, hidden well intentions against her openly violent actions and take courage that Juliette is in fact bluffing, both times..... I don't think so.

I think we just solved this dilemma. If only there were someone there who knew Juliette was bluffing every single time and told everyone to stop being so on-edge and chill out. Juliette was the calmest person there when you think about it so them reacting the way they did was ludicrous and they all owe her an apology.

The strange thing about this is I would agree more with this line of thinking if we were discussing season 2. As frustrating as it was to watch, I think saying the gang, especially Nick, owed her a huge apology for the way they kept her in the dark is fair game.

RE: A very interesting article that features Juliette's character - brandon - 12-20-2017

See the víctims of domestic violence.
The guy threatens them and think not to be seriously considered?

RE: A very interesting article that features Juliette's character - irukandji - 12-20-2017

(12-20-2017, 06:55 AM)Henry of green Wrote: It's not outside canon we heard her listening to Kelly being brutally attacked she knew she would be unprepared for the attack she knew death would be the result of the confrontation and Kelly was the most likely to die since she's unprepared and vastly out , that's common sense if your say Juliette has no common sense then I am wrong it's outside canon. So your saying if I led a man into an alleyway to be ambushed by 20 brutal murderers and he ended up dying I wouldn't be responsible for setting up murder. If you led anyone into a situation like that you know there's a good chance they'll end up dead. It's proven fact on the show Juliette had good common sense your ignoring that aren't you.

How does that prove she knew ahead of time what was going to happen to Kelly? How does that prove she was involved with Kelly's murder? You can prattle on about common sense all you want but, that isn't canon.

RE: A very interesting article that features Juliette's character - Hell Rell - 12-20-2017

(12-20-2017, 07:16 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 06:55 AM)Henry of green Wrote: It's not outside canon we heard her listening to Kelly being brutally attacked she knew she would be unprepared for the attack she knew death would be the result of the confrontation and Kelly was the most likely to die since she's unprepared and vastly out , that's common sense if your say Juliette has no common sense then I am wrong it's outside canon. So your saying if I led a man into an alleyway to be ambushed by 20 brutal murderers and he ended up dying I wouldn't be responsible for setting up murder. If you led anyone into a situation like that you know there's a good chance they'll end up dead. It's proven fact on the show Juliette had good common sense your ignoring that aren't you.

How does that prove she knew ahead of time what was going to happen to Kelly? How does that prove she was involved with Kelly's murder? You can prattle on about common sense all you want but, that isn't canon.

Juliette was undoubtedly involved in Kelly's murder by luring her to the house knowing there was an ambush waiting for her. You can't say she wasn't involved in the murder just because she didn't deliver the final blow. Juliette made sure that Kelly would drop her guard upon entering the house. The only way Juliette would be cut a break is if she was threatened to lure Kelly back but that didn't even happen. She made sure to tell Kenneth to not underestimate her and wasn't forced to do any of it.

All of the above makes her involved im the murder and this is one of things that can't be disputed. It's not open to interpretation. That's exactly what happened. Are you telling me it would've been different had Juliette been downstairs but turned her back when the fighting started? She wouldn't be throwing any punches herself just like she didn't when she was upstairs.

RE: A very interesting article that features Juliette's character - irukandji - 12-20-2017

(12-20-2017, 08:16 AM)Hell Rell Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 07:16 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Juliette was undoubtedly involved in Kelly's murder by luring her to the house knowing there was an ambush waiting for her. You can't say she wasn't involved in the murder just because she didn't deliver the final blow. Juliette made sure that Kelly would drop her guard upon entering the house. The only way Juliette would be cut a break is if she was threatened to lure Kelly back but that didn't even happen. She made sure to tell Kenneth to not underestimate her and wasn't forced to do any of it.

All of the above makes her involved im the murder and this is one of things that can't be disputed. It's not open to interpretation. That's exactly what happened. Are you telling me it would've been different had Juliette been downstairs but turned her back when the fighting started? She wouldn't be throwing any punches herself just like she didn't when she was upstairs.

We know Juliette was approached by Kenneth to help assist in obtaining Diana via Kelly. Juliette lured Kelly to the house. We know that through her email. Juliette gave the location of neighbors' houses. We know that as well.

Now you all can speculate all you want about what Juliette knew or didn't know aside from that, but it still comes down to............tada speculation.

Calling it canon doe not make it canon.

RE: A very interesting article that features Juliette's character - Henry of green - 12-20-2017

Irk, can you not see sending emails with false information designed to confuse Kelly, tricking Kelly to lower her guard and giving Kenneth tips to make sure he would succeed mean she was involved in murder that's assisting in murder that's not speculation that's canon. I really don't no what your trying to argue about that all means involvement in murder.

(12-20-2017, 08:27 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Irk, can you not see sending emails with false information designed to confuse Kelly, tricking Kelly to lower her guard and giving Kenneth tips to make sure he would succeed mean she was involved in murder that's assisting in murder that's not speculation that's canon. I really don't no what your trying to argue about that all means involvement in murder.

Because she told Nick she didn't know. That is confirmed in the script. That is canon.

RE: A very interesting article that features Juliette's character - Henry of green - 12-20-2017

Irk, that doesn’t change the fact she was involved in murder, Nicks has said multiple times Juliette set up his mother to be killed that’s also script and that contradicts what Juliette said. You were the one in the other thread banging on about Nick not beivleing Adalind when infact he admitted out loud he believed Adalind. He clearly didn’t believe Juliette considering he still believed she set up his mother to be killed. Eve said she could never forgive Juliette so clearly Eve is ashamed of Juliette’s actions and she also had flashes of Kelly’s head in the box.

People have doubted Adalinds loyalty when her kids were in danger but not one person has questioned her love for Nick, Renard knew she loved Nick and admitted out loud on multiple occasions his disdain for her loving Nick. Diania also spoke about her mothers love for Nick as has Trubel, for crying out loud even Boneparte saw her feelings which is why he said you must not take it personally when I go after the Grimm. The writers if anything wren too obvious with Adalinds feelings for Nick you’d have to be blind to miss them the writers were about as subtle with that storyline as a hammer on the head

RE: A very interesting article that features Juliette's character - rpmaluki - 12-20-2017

She participated in setting up and trapping Kelly. She invited Kelly into a house full of Verrat, waited upstairs until the fighting was over. She said she didn't know Kenneth "would do that". Is she talking about Kelly's death, or the beheading? Regardless, her words do not negate everything we saw her do with the email, damning phone call and colluding with Kenneth, telling him not to underestimate Kelly, whether she knows or not that Kelly was going to die. Kenneth brags to Frederick in her presence that none of it was possible without her crucial role and Juliette didn't contradict him. One would think it was the perfect opportunity to distance herself from the entire operation if she were as innocent as claimed in this thread. A flashback to Kelly's head in a box in S6 paints a far damning picture of her involvement than is being alluded to in these posts by some. She didn't physically kill Kelly but she worked with the people who did by providing them with whatever valuable information they needed prior to her ambush, including having access to Nick's house. The same applies to the neighbors' deaths, she's involved.