Grimm Forum
Nick's love life - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Nick's love life (/Thread-Nick-s-love-life)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Nick's love life - irukandji - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 12:14 PM)degrimm Wrote: i never said she tried to get pregnant and yes it's more likely she used birth control pills but at some point they would have gone without protection just like it happened adalind in juliette's body;

This is what I was basing my response on, degrimm:

Quote:divorce papers and child out of wedlock or juliette cannot bear a child. 4 yrs multiple sex nights juliette=0 child but 1 day 1 scene 1 penetration adalind= 1child

I assumed you were saying that Juliette and Nick had tried to have children for 4 years with multiple sex nights. Julieette had 0 children, Adalind has sex with him once and gets pregnant. I apparently misunderstood what you were trying to say. Maybe you can clarify for me?

RE: Nick's love life - degrimm - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 12:31 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 12:14 PM)degrimm Wrote: i never said she tried to get pregnant and yes it's more likely she used birth control pills but at some point they would have gone without protection just like it happened adalind in juliette's body;

This is what I was basing my response on, degrimm:

Quote:divorce papers and child out of wedlock or juliette cannot bear a child. 4 yrs multiple sex nights juliette=0 child but 1 day 1 scene 1 penetration adalind= 1child

I assumed you were saying that Juliette and Nick had tried to have children for 4 years with multiple sex nights. Julieette had 0 children, Adalind has sex with him once and gets pregnant. I apparently misunderstood what you were trying to say. Maybe you can clarify for me?

what i meant was, adalind in juliette's body and nick did not try/plan to have a child by having that sex but it did; also multiple times nick and juliette had sex mayb some protected and some unprotected without trying/planning to have a child and it did not happen.

RE: Nick's love life - syscrash - 04-29-2016

Quote:what i meant was, adalind in juliette's body and nick did not try/plan to have a child by having that sex but it did; also multiple times nick and juliette had sex mayb some protected and some unprotected without trying/planning to have a child and it did not happen.

If Juliette was taking birth control all sex would be protected. With them having a monogamous relation it would make sense for Nick not to use condoms. Your comment sounds as if it is coming from the position of it being Nicks fault for unprotected sex with Adalind. The other thing Why do you feel Nick and Juliette not having kids is because they can't. Gone are the days when a women feels that by 30 they must have kids.

Nick and Juliette had fun. Do you remember the vacation they took. It is Nick and Adalind that has not been seen together outside the fome. It is interesting when Adalind's co worker asked about Kelly's father Adalind did not say the father was Nick.

RE: Nick's love life - degrimm - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 02:31 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:what i meant was, adalind in juliette's body and nick did not try/plan to have a child by having that sex but it did; also multiple times nick and juliette had sex mayb some protected and some unprotected without trying/planning to have a child and it did not happen.

If Juliette was taking birth control all sex would be protected. With them having a monogamous relation it would make sense for Nick not to use condoms. Your comment sounds as if it is coming from the position of it being Nicks fault for unprotected sex with Adalind. The other thing Why do you feel Nick and Juliette not having kids is because they can't. Gone are the days when a women feels that by 30 they must have kids.

Nick and Juliette had fun. Do you remember the vacation they took. It is Nick and Adalind that has not been seen together outside the fome. It is interesting when Adalind's co worker asked about Kelly's father Adalind did not say the father was Nick.

if that's what my statement meant that it's nick fault then it's my bad-- before your statement i felt it was no one's fault but just those writers making the viewers buy the idea that nick and adalind will end up +. but when i look at it, why didn't adalind use birth control cos she would know the type to use but ofc birth control is 91-98% effective but u can't rule out 2-9% chance.

i don't blame nick cause fake juliette was his supposed GF at that point so it makes sense if he doesn't use CD cause they were supposedly gonna end up + eventually b/4 the unfortunate incidence of adalind but i 15% blame nick based on the fact that you should know your GF's behaviour and attitude- she loves wedding and helping people, he has to make her hair -- so she would want to do this b/4 sex and most of all she likes talking during foreplay and mayb( i don't know) during sex. adalind said very few words.

which means he hates being deprieved of sex and putting himself b/4 another( hey i dont know so pls guys dont attack me)-- probably that is y he likes adalind

RE: Nick's love life - irukandji - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 02:53 PM)degrimm Wrote: if that's what my statement meant that it's nick fault then it's my bad-- before your statement i felt it was no one's fault but just that writers saying that nick and adalind were supposed to end up +. but when i look at it why didn't adalind use birth control cos she would know the type to use but ofc birth control is 91-98% effective but u can't rule out 2-9% chance.

i don't blame nick cause fake juliette was his supposed GF at that point so it makes sense if he doesn't use CD cause they were supposedly gonna end up + eventually b/4 the unfortunate incidence of adalind but i 15% blame nick based on the fact that you should know your GF's behaviour and attitude- he loves wedding and helping people, he has to make her hair -- so she would want to do this b/4 sex and most of all she likes talking during foreplay and mayb( i don't know) during sex. adalind said very few words.

which means he hates being deprieved of sex and putting himself b/4 another( hey i dont know so pls guys dont attack me)-- probably that is y he likes adalind

No attack from me, I promise. I was reading the past posts and wanted to bring up something here that I was thinking about. When Elizabeth is preparing the reverse potion, she asks Rosalee for an ingredient known as Ferula tingitana. Ferula tingitana is a birth control herb.

If Elizabeth was developing the same concoction Adalind did, then it stands to reason that Adalind must have also put Ferula tingitana in the potion. Yet she became pregnant. From day one I have been wondering why that happened because it doesn't make a lot of sense. She took on Juliette's form, so any pregnancy that occurred would taken place when she was Juliette. It's a magic spell, Juliette's body dissolved when the spell ended. The pregnancy would have dissolved with it.

Adalind herself also seemed extremely surprised that she was pregnant, which makes sense if she also put Ferula tingitana into the potion.

There had been a question of whether this baby was really Adalind's or was it Juliette's through some kind of magic twist. However, Claire gave some type of interview and confirmed that this was indeed Nick and Adalind's baby. But what if Claire is throwing the audience off and the baby is really Nick's and Juliette's child?

Adalind is slowly reverting back to her hexenbiest state. Everyone was assuming it's because of the potion. But what if it because she had sex with Nick? Syscrash suggested this and while it could be a coincidence, it seems a strange one.

At the same time we have Rosalee questioning Eve's unconventional actions, comparing them to something Juliette would do. Are the two women slowly exchanging places?