Grimm Forum
Your Hopes For Season 5 - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Your Hopes For Season 5 (/Thread-Your-Hopes-For-Season-5)

Pages: 1 2 3

Your Hopes For Season 5 - TieDyeJackson - 07-22-2015

I honestly hope the next season is a will they\won't they with Nick and Adalind. Both sides trying to fight their growing attraction to each other while trying to co-exist and raise their son.

Then in the last episode of S5 they finally consummate their growing attraction and Nick is actually able to accept her completely, even looking at her hexenbeast face with love because she is the mother of his child and maybe he even gets down on one knee and uses the ring that Juliette refused.

Then we hear a cough and pan to Juliette who grins, says something about strange bedfellows or some snappy one liner , woges and then lunges .... fade to black Tongue

What are your season 5 hopes?

RE: Your Hopes For Season 5 - New Guy - 07-22-2015

(07-22-2015, 12:36 PM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: I honestly hope the next season is a will they\won't they with Nick and Adalind. Both sides trying to fight their growing attraction to each other while trying to co-exist and raise their son.

Then in the last episode of S5 they finally consummate their growing attraction and Nick is actually able to accept her completely, even looking at her hexenbeast face with love because she is the mother of his child and maybe he even gets down on one knee and uses the ring that Juliette refused.

Then we hear a cough and pan to Juliette who grins, says something about strange bedfellows or some snappy one liner , woges and then lunges .... fade to black Tongue

What are your season 5 hopes?
Hi TieDye,
Adalind's shenanigans have proven her unworthy of trust needed in any relationship. Nick is no fool. He does not trust Adalind.
The new baby was conceived by Nick and the fake Juliette. What if his features (genetics?) look a lot like Juliette and not at all like Adalind?
What if an autopsy of Juliette discovers a fetus with Renard the father?
Is it "Juliette" returned from the grave? Does the lunge kill Nick?
My hope is for minimal baby business and maximum Grimm defeating bad guys.
New Guy

RE: Your Hopes For Season 5 - Hexenadler - 07-22-2015

1) Juliette's father investigates the circumstances of his daughter's death, and begins to encroach on Nick's secrets.

2) Nick learns about Juliette's fling with Renard in season 4, finally snaps, and dishes out a brutal beating on his boss that puts him in the ER.

3) Nick's attitude towards Wesen becomes increasingly savage and uncompromising, causing him to evolve into an "UberGrimm."

4) A suicide attempt by Nick frightens Rosalee to the point where she collaborates with Juliette's father to bring about her resurrection.

5) Unfortunately, said resurrection only makes Juliette twice as evil, and twice as powerful...

6) The last remaining Royals are destroyed.

7) Adalind starts to have a romance, all right...but in a surprising turn of events (surprising for fans, anyway), it's with Hank, not Nick.

8) Juliette, unable to bring herself to kill Nick, even while in full-on Hex-mode, conspires with the now adult Diana to transform Nick into a Zauberbiest.

9) Nick and Juliette are forced to aside their differences and animosities when Matthew Hopkins, the most powerful Grimm of all time, resurfaces in Portland to threaten the entire cast.

10) The Wesen are publicly exposed on a global scale in the season cliffhanger.

RE: Your Hopes For Season 5 - izzy - 07-22-2015

I hope an autopsy on Juliette reveals she was knocked up and Kenneth is the father and that she had sex shortly before her death: Renard. This should free Nick emotionally to get over this skank.

I definitely want to see Nick outline some sort of relationship with Adalind that excludes them being a couple. As I said before I could see FWB but she did his boss and his partner so there is no way he can be involved with her on an emotional level. She defined herself as a slut, she should suffer the consequence. But the relationship should center around what is good for the child, so Nick worried about Adalind's diet, gaining enough weight, shopping for a crib, establishing a 529 plan, wanting Adalind to join the PTA, etc, etc.

I think Truble should end up living with Nick - in Nicks minds it is brother-sister. I'd like to see Truble get confused about her relationship with Nick and try and make it into a love relationship that reveals more about Truble's past. To that end, Truble's interest in Nick should be obvious to everyone but Nick as she asks Monroe for cooking lessons as she tries and pick up domestic skills etc and maybe go to Rosalee about how to attract a man. I think Nick should have a fling with that fire chick he was attracted to or doing Adalind (FWB only)resulting in Truble making a move on Nick. And I could see Nick accepting the offer from Truble, realizing he is either with a fellow Grimm or no one, age difference be damned.

I hope Hank is killed off. I know he is suppose to get a love interest, I hope she is wesen and literally rips his heart out when he reveals all he knows about wesen (some sort of wesen code or something). His ending should be terribly gory and painful. Wu should be tee one to kill his girlfriend.

I think Nick needs to get a large fish tank to look at when he contemplates things. Sort of a passive hobby for him where he keeps talking about various species of fish and is obviously using it as a coping mechanism.

RE: Your Hopes For Season 5 - New Guy - 07-23-2015

(07-22-2015, 01:33 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: 1) Juliette's father investigates the circumstances of his daughter's death, and begins to encroach on Nick's secrets.

2) Nick learns about Juliette's fling with Renard in season 4, finally snaps, and dishes out a brutal beating on his boss that puts him in the ER.

3) Nick's attitude towards Wesen becomes increasingly savage and uncompromising, causing him to evolve into an "UberGrimm."

4) A suicide attempt by Nick frightens Rosalee to the point where she collaborates with Juliette's father to bring about her resurrection.

5) Unfortunately, said resurrection only makes Juliette twice as evil, and twice as powerful...

6) The last remaining Royals are destroyed.

7) Adalind starts to have a romance, all right...but in a surprising turn of events (surprising for fans, anyway), it's with Hank, not Nick.

8) Juliette, unable to bring herself to kill Nick, even while in full-on Hex-mode, conspires with the now adult Diana to transform Nick into a Zauberbiest.

9) Nick and Juliette are forced to aside their differences and animosities when Matthew Hopkins, the most powerful Grimm of all time, resurfaces in Portland to threaten the entire cast.

10) The Wesen are publicly exposed on a global scale in the season cliffhanger.
Hi Hexenadler,
Some of your top 10 are quite grim.
Your #2 would be my favorite. Renard has betrayed Nick, big time. I am not a Renard fan and hope he keeps his shirt (and pants) on. He was a good target for the rubber bullet barrage. He is only useful to Nick as a punching bag. It is time for a "brutal beating" as Nick gets his retaliation, revenge and retribution.
New Guy

RE: Your Hopes For Season 5 - Hexenadler - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 07:24 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Hexenadler,
Some of your top 10 are quite grim.

I guess that's appropriate, considering the show's title. Rolleyes I really don't know what else I was supposed to do, since the writers have already dumped so much crap on Nick! He's been stabbed in the back so many times, I think Nick has earned the right to start punching them all in the front.

All the same, I probably should have listed some of my less darker ideas for the sake of balance. Bud, for example, gradually becomes a legitimate hero in own right (more so than the rest of the cast, ironically), and Wu takes in Nick and Adalind's child as Nick becomes more unhinged, leading to some comedic "Three Men and a Baby" situations.

In retrospect, I think Renard's mother would be a better choice for a partnership with Juliette than Diana, since she played a part in Juliette's transformation, and would have a better idea how to do the same to Nick.

I also think Diana should be the one responsible for exposing the Wesen to the human race by causing a worldwide woge.

RE: Your Hopes For Season 5 - CoffeeGirl - 08-26-2015

here are some of my hopes for the 5th series

*Juliette 's father investigates her daughters death and discovers Nick's secrets
*It is discovered during Juliette's autopsy that she was pregnant with Renard's baby
*Nick unravels, and becomes suicidal following recent events.
*Eric returns, and its discovered that he is actually Diana's father.
*Nick & Adalind become closer following the birth of their son, but both try to fight the attraction.
*more comedic appearances from Bud.
*Rosalee announces she's pregnant.

RE: Your Hopes For Season 5 - wfmyers1207 - 08-26-2015

@hexanadler and coffeegirl. What father? Huh There was absolutely no mention of her parents AT ALL in the entire series. The only mention of any family was about her growing up with a grandmother in Spain. That would seem to indicate that both her parents died when she was a child.

As for my hopes:
Nick finally takes it to the Royal Families
Renard betrays the crew because the Royals offer him the throne and Nick kills him
We FINALLY find out what the h$%^ the hidden whatever is!!

Nick uses the hidden whatever to become Emperor and makes Truble the Queen Consort. Adalind gets to be Court Hexenbitch-In-Chief.Tongue

I would really like to see a more comedic episode where Truble has to bodyguard Bud and his family. That could be hilarious!!Big Grin

RE: Your Hopes For Season 5 - jsgrimm45 - 08-26-2015

I would like a quick end to the Juliette part of the series.

Would expect Nick work to go down hill for a time Hank, Wu, and Renard cover for him until Alalind jumps his case and Trubel hits him up side the head and gets him back on track.

We find out what the keys are protecting and that the 4 royals keys are in Brazil. Nick decides they can't be used and sets out to destroy all seven. if he can or at least the 6 he knows of dropping the keys out of the series. Then he set out to destroy the coins also.

Then sets up his own network of wesen to bring as much trouble as possible on the royals.

Othewise we get back to the Girmm of season one the coins and the LBB and baby Grimm in season 6 start to play a part, Nick, Rosalee, Monroe, Elizabeth and Adalind giving Diana the correct up bring. Diana and Kelly (Nick son name) form a team of power, to change the world season 7.

Just my 2 cents.

RE: Your Hopes For Season 5 - Hexenadler - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 09:52 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I would like a quick end to the Juliette part of the series.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on that one. Juliette's return (and subsequent redemption) is my no. 1 most-desired hope for season 5.