Grimm Forum
Renard, Revelation and Revenge - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Renard, Revelation and Revenge (/Thread-Renard-Revelation-and-Revenge)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Renard, Revelation and Revenge - MarylikesGrimm - 06-13-2017

(06-13-2017, 08:07 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 03:40 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 12:57 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
Nick found out that Juliette was a hexenbiest before Adalind found out she was pregnant with Kelly so it was like 3 to 6 months of Juliette living on her own. Yes, after that long they were broken up.

Being independent does not make you right and Bitsie prefers being Eve herself. Yes, 3 to 6 months is a long time a part and Juliette having sex 2 times was not a high number.
Mary, you are so confused. So, Nick chose to be with Adalind the Hexenbiest over Juliet, the other Hexenbeist. Juliette had no part in that occurrence?

According to you She bang out one with Sean 3 to 6 months later? Look at the episode again, she moved in with Sean only one night after sleeping in her car and banged him out day or two after moving in with him.

Season 4, Episode 14.
Nick sleeps on the couch. Gets Henrietta’s address, tells Juliette he still loves her
While he goes there Juliette goes to open the draw that has the ring and puts it on.
Nick comes back home and tells Juliette he is not giving up going to get through this and he still loves her.
Juliette says “You can’t change this”
Nick “I won’t let it destroy what we have
Juliette; This is not the way you have looked at me, it’s not the same. It will never be the same
Nick; You learned to understand me now I have to learn to understand you
Juliette; Is that forever?
Nick; I am not going anywhere.

Then your bitch does the Hexenbiest look. And asks him to kiss her. I don’t recall when she was banging Sean asking him to turn?
After more sarcasm from here she says, this is what’s forever.
According to Juliette all Hexenbiest have that look 24/7 not just when they need to be. Talk about poring salt in a wound
She now leaves the house

Season 4, Episode 15
She wakes up in her car. She shows up at Sean house and States “She slept in her car last night and I am not doing it again. Just 1 day.
She does the bloodletting to open the locked book and says she is interested in reading it.

Season 4, episode 16
She walks in Sean’s bedroom complaining the book is no help
Nick is at home replying to the email from Trubel.
Juliette walk in to get some of her things.
Laughs in Nick’s face when he tells her he still loves her.
The phone rings, she makes her stupid remarks.
Nicks gets called out on the current investigation.
Nick leaves and meets up with Hank on the same investigation.
At the same time Sean meets with Kenneth and gets his ass whooped.

Season 4, Episode 17
Sean comes home after the beating
Nick is at home eating dinner and turns down a picture of them.
While Sean is taking off his shirt.
Juliette walks in his bedroom asks what happened
Sean tells her he met the new prince and asks for his key back
Juliette unbuttons her shirt and bangs one out.
Next you see her beat some guy in a bar to get arrested since she has no place to stay

My Dear Mary, his di not take place in weeks or months, 3 days TOPPS

As for the Kenneth, again you are extending the calendar. I use the other story lines that are occurring to determine a time line not my wishful interjections to make excuses for Juliette

A great example is the for instance.

Season 4, Episode 19.
Juliette is in Jail with a Green coat.
She is wearing the same green coat when she gets bailed out by Kenneth.
Goes to the police station, confronts Adalind and Nick
Show up in Kenneth’s Hotel room
Goes to burn down the trailer with a white coat.
Calls Nick how warm his ant’s trailer is getting warm. White Coat on and same blouse
Tells nick she needs to keep warm now that he left her (More proof she wasn’t on a break up)
Shows up at Kenneth’s suite with the same blouse

This happened in a few hours not days or weeks. She did not spend 6 months in jail, maybe a week
She burns down the trailer the same day she got bailed out. Use the police investigation the time line what Juliette is up to. This same day continues into the next episode.

Season 4, Episode 20
While the gang shows up at the trailer
She shows up at Nicks house with the keys to get in (so much for a break up. She still has the keys) Send his mom the email asking for help, gets a reply and deletes it
Juliette shows up back in Kenneth’s suite.
Kenneth asks Juliette to take Adalind room because things are going to go fast now.
Kenneth comments on the ashes on her hands .
Nick come home and sees a Mouse and Mouse pad.

This whole sequence did not happen in weeks or months, it was all in one day.

Next the gang is making the potion,
Kenneth and Juliette plan the attack on Nicks mom.

Juliette destroys the potion
Nicks mom returns for the ambush.

Again, this did not happen in 3 to 6 months. If a week or 2 TOPS. Most of it during the Jack the Ripper investigation.

Then Juliette bangs one more out with Kenneth. Maybe a total of a week or two from when she moved out
So much for your three to six month theory

BTW in the Police station confrontation. A little tad-bit the conversation

Nick: No matter what you think about her, the child is innocent.
[Renard, Franco, and other officers watch in the hallway]
Juliette: You mean your child?
Nick: Juliette—
Juliette: No child of hers is innocent.
Nick: [He grabs Juliette's arm] Don't.
Juliette: You're choosing her over me.

So, if Juliette is on a break up, WHY SHE SAYS” You’re choosing her over me”.
Why when she calls Nick about the trailer burning because she now had no one left to keep her warm?

My Dear. I rest my case

Sorry, Adalind did not find out she was pregnant until "Bad Luck" 14 and gave birth in 7 days in 501 instead it was it was 3 to 6 months. Adalind was at Bud's less than a week based on what Bud says.

February 18, 2015 "Hibernaculum" ends as the date was on Wu's tablet at the scene of the Cabbie's body.
January 28-30, 2016 "A Reptile Dysfunction" takes place over these dates, as the security cameras in Hadrian's Wall's compound have time and date stamps.
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

Juliette is in Jail with a Green coat. She is wearing the same green coat when she gets bailed out by Kenneth as expected because why would Juliette coat color change in the local jail and Nick did not bail her out so it could be weeks while she was there. Local hearings can take many weeks to be heard.

People can wear the same clothes a week a part.

The Jack the Ripper investigation likely took weeks too because we sees the black out and stuff with Sean (he has the spirit of Jack the Ripper in him).

Juliette lost her normal life when Nick chose to be a grimm again which means he found out about Adalind's pregnancy which as a non-grimm he may not have (Adalind did not want Nick to find out). Nick chose being a grimm over normal Juliette which results in him being with Adalind the hexenbiest.

Juliette regrets letting Nick be a grimm again so if he can be a grimm and special she can be "special" as a hexenbiest.

RE: Renard, Revelation and Revenge - Devegs - 06-13-2017

(06-13-2017, 12:57 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: ...However, Nick put aside much, if not everything that Juliette did when she turned into hexenbiest. In the beginning he was angry but his guilt eventually replaced the anger because he saw just how his life had affected her (and his friends) and he blamed himself for everything, although I don't agree wholly with this development. I would have preferred equal distribution of guilt (from the writers) instead of heaping it all on Nick.

He rightly should have felt guilty about happenned with/to Juliette but that was also part of the demise of their relationship. His love turned into anger at the betrayal, then faded into guilt. If he hadn't felt any guilt then he would be been a total POS. However, IMO, I didn't see that the writers' heaped all the blame on Nick for everything. I know that at the end he felt guilty when everyone had died because it was due to his actions or choices as a grimm and it had affected them all (also being very reactive like MLG pointed out. Not doing any research before jumping into the mirror and letting Zestorer out). This is why when the hard reset occurred he appeared overjoyed and we see that he is unburdened from most of that guilt.

(06-13-2017, 03:36 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: IMO Juliette was angry not about just being a hexenbiest but about Nick wanting to be "special" by being a grimm again. When Nick and Juliette decided Nick was to be a grimm again they were deciding that a normal life together was not happening and the whole surprise that she turned into a hexenbiest unexpectedly illustrated that. When Nick told her that she could not be hexenbiest it partly sounded like Nick did not want her to "special" now that they could not be normal.

You made a very good point here. Great insight, IMO. So true. I think she did point out that once she had tasted the power of the wesen world she understood why Nick couldn't or wouldn't give it up (for her). He wanted to remain a grimm and keep his powers but keep trying to 'fix' (depower), her from her POV. For Nick it was about fixing how his choice to remain a grimm had, in his mind, adversely affected her. Of course, aunt Marie's warning was playing at the back of his mind.

Also, Nick's initial reaction/repulsion when he saw that Juliette had become a hexenbiest was so visceral, it had to have stung. It would have been hard to erase that from memory, though he did try to make up for his lack of sensitivity.

RE: Renard, Revelation and Revenge - New Guy - 06-13-2017

Hello Forum Friends,
In regard to the discussion about the "spurned" Nick and the "scorned" Juliette I am reminded about a Seinfeld episode where George is concerned about "hand."
https://theseinfelddictionary.com/2008/02/22/hand/
Juliette seemed to have hand when she turned down Nick's proposal, erased her memory of him, burned his trailer and fornicated his boss. So did she think Nick gained hand over her by protecting his unborn child? Was she concerned that she had no hand? Was she attempting to regain hand by betraying Kelly, plotting her death and fornicating Kenneth to embolden him for the execution?
IMO the climax of the entire series was when Trubel killed her at the end of the Cry Havoc episode.
Ding Dong the Witch is dead! OOPS! This is Grimm so death is just fantasy.
N G

RE: Renard, Revelation and Revenge - rpmaluki - 06-13-2017

(06-13-2017, 11:33 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hello Forum Friends,
In regard to the discussion about the "spurned" Nick and the "scorned" Juliette I am reminded about a Seinfeld episode where George is concerned about "hand."
Juliette seemed to have hand when she turned down Nick's proposal, erased her memory of him, burned his trailer and fornicated his boss. So did she think Nick gained hand over her by protecting his unborn child? Was she concerned that she had no hand? Was she attempting to regain hand by betraying Kelly, plotting her death and fornicating Kenneth to embolden him for the execution?
IMO the climax of the entire series was when Trubel killed her at the end of the Cry Havoc episode.
N G
That is such a weird and dumb concept that it must be real that there's people who see relationships as nothing more than having the "hand".

Yes, the climax of the show was Juliette "dying".

RE: Renard, Revelation and Revenge - dicappatore - 06-13-2017

(06-13-2017, 09:33 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 08:07 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 03:40 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 12:57 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
Nick found out that Juliette was a hexenbiest before Adalind found out she was pregnant with Kelly so it was like 3 to 6 months of Juliette living on her own. Yes, after that long they were broken up.

Being independent does not make you right and Bitsie prefers being Eve herself. Yes, 3 to 6 months is a long time a part and Juliette having sex 2 times was not a high number.
Mary, you are so confused. So, Nick chose to be with Adalind the Hexenbiest over Juliet, the other Hexenbeist. Juliette had no part in that occurrence?

According to you She bang out one with Sean 3 to 6 months later? Look at the episode again, she moved in with Sean only one night after sleeping in her car and banged him out day or two after moving in with him.

Season 4, Episode 14.
Nick sleeps on the couch. Gets Henrietta’s address, tells Juliette he still loves her
While he goes there Juliette goes to open the draw that has the ring and puts it on.
Nick comes back home and tells Juliette he is not giving up going to get through this and he still loves her.
Juliette says “You can’t change this”
Nick “I won’t let it destroy what we have
Juliette; This is not the way you have looked at me, it’s not the same. It will never be the same
Nick; You learned to understand me now I have to learn to understand you
Juliette; Is that forever?
Nick; I am not going anywhere.

Then your bitch does the Hexenbiest look. And asks him to kiss her. I don’t recall when she was banging Sean asking him to turn?
After more sarcasm from here she says, this is what’s forever.
According to Juliette all Hexenbiest have that look 24/7 not just when they need to be. Talk about poring salt in a wound
She now leaves the house

Season 4, Episode 15
She wakes up in her car. She shows up at Sean house and States “She slept in her car last night and I am not doing it again. Just 1 day.
She does the bloodletting to open the locked book and says she is interested in reading it.

Season 4, episode 16
She walks in Sean’s bedroom complaining the book is no help
Nick is at home replying to the email from Trubel.
Juliette walk in to get some of her things.
Laughs in Nick’s face when he tells her he still loves her.
The phone rings, she makes her stupid remarks.
Nicks gets called out on the current investigation.
Nick leaves and meets up with Hank on the same investigation.
At the same time Sean meets with Kenneth and gets his ass whooped.

Season 4, Episode 17
Sean comes home after the beating
Nick is at home eating dinner and turns down a picture of them.
While Sean is taking off his shirt.
Juliette walks in his bedroom asks what happened
Sean tells her he met the new prince and asks for his key back
Juliette unbuttons her shirt and bangs one out.
Next you see her beat some guy in a bar to get arrested since she has no place to stay

My Dear Mary, his di not take place in weeks or months, 3 days TOPPS

As for the Kenneth, again you are extending the calendar. I use the other story lines that are occurring to determine a time line not my wishful interjections to make excuses for Juliette

A great example is the for instance.

Season 4, Episode 19.
Juliette is in Jail with a Green coat.
She is wearing the same green coat when she gets bailed out by Kenneth.
Goes to the police station, confronts Adalind and Nick
Show up in Kenneth’s Hotel room
Goes to burn down the trailer with a white coat.
Calls Nick how warm his ant’s trailer is getting warm. White Coat on and same blouse
Tells nick she needs to keep warm now that he left her (More proof she wasn’t on a break up)
Shows up at Kenneth’s suite with the same blouse

This happened in a few hours not days or weeks. She did not spend 6 months in jail, maybe a week
She burns down the trailer the same day she got bailed out. Use the police investigation the time line what Juliette is up to. This same day continues into the next episode.

Season 4, Episode 20
While the gang shows up at the trailer
She shows up at Nicks house with the keys to get in (so much for a break up. She still has the keys) Send his mom the email asking for help, gets a reply and deletes it
Juliette shows up back in Kenneth’s suite.
Kenneth asks Juliette to take Adalind room because things are going to go fast now.
Kenneth comments on the ashes on her hands .
Nick come home and sees a Mouse and Mouse pad.

This whole sequence did not happen in weeks or months, it was all in one day.

Next the gang is making the potion,
Kenneth and Juliette plan the attack on Nicks mom.

Juliette destroys the potion
Nicks mom returns for the ambush.

Again, this did not happen in 3 to 6 months. If a week or 2 TOPS. Most of it during the Jack the Ripper investigation.

Then Juliette bangs one more out with Kenneth. Maybe a total of a week or two from when she moved out
So much for your three to six month theory

BTW in the Police station confrontation. A little tad-bit the conversation

Nick: No matter what you think about her, the child is innocent.
[Renard, Franco, and other officers watch in the hallway]
Juliette: You mean your child?
Nick: Juliette—
Juliette: No child of hers is innocent.
Nick: [He grabs Juliette's arm] Don't.
Juliette: You're choosing her over me.

So, if Juliette is on a break up, WHY SHE SAYS” You’re choosing her over me”.
Why when she calls Nick about the trailer burning because she now had no one left to keep her warm?

My Dear. I rest my case

Sorry, Adalind did not find out she was pregnant until "Bad Luck" 14 and gave birth in 7 days in 501 instead it was it was 3 to 6 months. Adalind was at Bud's less than a week based on what Bud says.

February 18, 2015 "Hibernaculum" ends as the date was on Wu's tablet at the scene of the Cabbie's body.
January 28-30, 2016 "A Reptile Dysfunction" takes place over these dates, as the security cameras in Hadrian's Wall's compound have time and date stamps.
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

Juliette is in Jail with a Green coat. She is wearing the same green coat when she gets bailed out by Kenneth as expected because why would Juliette coat color change in the local jail and Nick did not bail her out so it could be weeks while she was there. Local hearings can take many weeks to be heard.

People can wear the same clothes a week a part.

The Jack the Ripper investigation likely took weeks too because we sees the black out and stuff with Sean (he has the spirit of Jack the Ripper in him).

Juliette lost her normal life when Nick chose to be a grimm again which means he found out about Adalind's pregnancy which as a non-grimm he may not have (Adalind did not want Nick to find out). Nick chose being a grimm over normal Juliette which results in him being with Adalind the hexenbiest.

Juliette regrets letting Nick be a grimm again so if he can be a grimm and special she can be "special" as a hexenbiest.

The coat is only part of it. season 4 Episodes 15 to 20 to the beginning of episodes 20 take place in a matter of days. Not just based on the coat she is wearing. Also the 3 blouses she wore and all the background investigations that are happening in their real time.

And if you still insist Juliette was on a break up. After she was so eager to spread her legs for Sean,why did she ask Nick in the police station if he was Choosing Adalind over her.

The again, after she burned the trailer why did she tell Nick that she needed warmth because she had no one left to keep her warm I guess Sean dint measure up.

And when she spreads her legs again for Kenneth Maybe a week or two passed by.

Notice. I use facts from the show, not my opinions The slut she was back in her college days just came back out when she became a Hexenbiest

(06-13-2017, 11:41 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Notice. I use facts from the show, not my opinions

You use your opinions based on clothes alone not the narrative from the show.

Often being in jail or investigations can take not just weeks but months. Just because other shows can take a day to do something has nothing to with this show.

Adalind's pregnancy is full term which is nine months and does not go 7 days from knowing she was pregnant to having the baby.

RE: Renard, Revelation and Revenge - dicappatore - 06-13-2017

(06-13-2017, 12:15 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 11:41 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Notice. I use facts from the show, not my opinions

You use your opinions based on clothes alone not the narrative from the show.

Often being in jail or investigations can take not just weeks but months. Just because other shows can take a day to do something has nothing to with this show.

Adalind's pregnancy is full term which is nine months and does not go 7 days from knowing she was pregnant to having the baby.
Mary, all 6 episodes are out. Go Buy them. Take a better look over the episodes and prove it to your self how your opinion is off base. I have had all 5 episodes on Amazon Prime and got episode 6 just as it was available.

On the PC is much easier to scan forward and back and freeze frame than on the TV. That's How in thew Muse episode I was able to catch the jacket of the Ex boyfriend that broke in her apartment. That scene goes by fasts in a second or two, and prove once and for all it wasn't Nick breaking in to bone her, as all you Juliette supporters claimed

My fingers are sore from typing facts after facts proving how your assumptions are being substituted for the fake Juliette Break up and the little time she waited to spread them slutty legs of hers.

RE: Renard, Revelation and Revenge - Devegs - 06-13-2017

(06-13-2017, 11:41 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 11:33 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hello Forum Friends,
N G
That is such a weird and dumb concept that it must be real that there's people who see relationships as nothing more than having the "hand".

Yes, the climax of the show was Juliette "dying".

IMO, the writers knew that after taking the character where they did in the show, her death was apropos as a consequence. That is why I think they stuck to the 'Juliette is dead' premise even though they themselves couldn't commit to it 100%. However, they never gave proper closure (to Nick, Juliette and therefore the audience) on the Juliette and Nick situation since they brought her back but as a reinvented dead-not-dead Juliette personality called Eve. At the same time they wrote in Eve with Juliette memories and later started bringing out peeks of Juliette, only to reiterate 'Juliette is dead' once more. IMO, I think a powerful bad-ass 'Eve' was one of the spin-offs the writers were hoping to gain out of this.

RE: Renard, Revelation and Revenge - rpmaluki - 06-13-2017

They should have kept Eve as Eve and not try to mesh her back with Juliette.

(06-13-2017, 12:34 PM)dicappatore Wrote: On the PC is much easier to scan forward and back and freeze frame than on the TV. That's How in thew Muse episode I was able to catch the jacket of the Ex boyfriend that broke in her apartment. That scene goes by fasts in a second or two, and prove once and for all it wasn't Nick breaking in to bone her, as all you Juliette supporters claimed

I watch most grimm videos on the PC when reviewing for detail. I watch DVR for fun. I catch the jacket of the Ex boyfriend that broke in her apartment a long time ago. Many people wear the same jacket for a few weeks just washing once a week. You can see Adalind's belly getting bigger each show once they let Claire/Adalind take her coat off.