Grimm Forum
Now we can ask questions based on Thread Comic Con 2015 - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: Now we can ask questions based on Thread Comic Con 2015 (/Thread-Now-we-can-ask-questions-based-on-Thread-Comic-Con-2015)

Pages: 1 2 3

Now we can ask questions based on Thread Comic Con 2015 - jsgrimm45 - 07-12-2015

We have new information a the series.

As what would see as the interaction between Nick and Adalind with the son. How would a Grimm and hexenbiest work together when they have always work against each other? We know in season 4's end they were working together will this change? If so how? Where is Diana?

Hank getting a love interest do you think it could be the women he met who worked on his ankle? She did appear not to want it but has something changed her brother in college etc.?

Wu looked for the most part to have adjusted will to wesen world do you think his problem will be with the royals and their threat?

I'm sorry for the Juliette fans but some have asked will her family buy the answers they get do they?

The keys look maybe so maybe not will be found out what they do but do will we get to the item or will they hold that over to season 6?

They said the royals (an we have figure that) will not be much of the story for a time they will have to sort out the Kings death. Renard will be planning that also looks to be straight forward.

Do you note nothing was given away about Chavez or the Bill Campbell characters? Or how much Trubel will be around? Guess you have to keep some mystery.

Rosalee I'd be sorry to see that she looks to be the Scooby's rock. Her knowledge is needed with the trailer gone. Question now would they trust her or could she be trusted?

Question for us now will be using general discussions or will spoilers be more in line for the one's who don't want to know? What do you think on that?

RE: Now we can ask questions based on Thread Comic Con 2015 - Hexenadler - 07-12-2015

(07-12-2015, 06:58 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I'm sorry for the Juliette fans but some have asked will her family buy the answers they get do they?

We already know for certain that we're going to see Juliette's funeral in the opening episode. It goes without saying Juliette's parents will be there (unless the writers are complete twits Rolleyes ), and if they were in their right mind, they'd be asking what the hell happened to their daughter.

RE: Now we can ask questions based on Thread Comic Con 2015 - izzy - 07-12-2015

(07-12-2015, 10:44 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 06:58 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I'm sorry for the Juliette fans but some have asked will her family buy the answers they get do they?

We already know for certain that we're going to see Juliette's funeral in the opening episode. It goes without saying Juliette's parents will be there (unless the writers are complete twits Rolleyes ), and if they were in their right mind, they'd be asking what the hell happened to their daughter.

You might ask those questions, I might, but in a former life I had to deliver bad news to people about their loved ones. I was taken back by the number of people who did not want to know. Often with partners one parent wants details ad the other not. What is unusual is more often then not the inquisitive parent respects the other's wished and does not pursue the matter. Interestingly the more random that act seems, the less desire there appeared to be to get at details.

My opinion, the writers can build credible case for taking this either way. If the parents made some comment about not dropping this and hiring an investigator it might be a good way to wrap up the series with a grand jury investigation or beyond.

I don't think they ever addressed beyond the cursory the boxing coaches neck that Truble broke, other than Nick and Hank agreeing that Truble was not there and Nick killed him in self defense. The point being an investigator is not going to have any trouble finding a disturbing pattern when he looks at Nick.

RE: Now we can ask questions based on Thread Comic Con 2015 - Hexenadler - 07-13-2015

(07-12-2015, 06:14 PM)izzy Wrote: You might ask those questions, I might, but in a former life I had to deliver bad news to people about their loved ones. I was taken back by the number of people who did not want to know.

Dude.

Their daughter died with an arrow embedded in her throat, and another in her chest.

If Juliette's parents aren't even mildly inquisitive about why that happened, then the writers are hacks. Please don't try to justify or rationalize hackwork.

I'm sorry, but your former life experience simply doesn't apply in an unreal situation like this.

RE: Now we can ask questions based on Thread Comic Con 2015 - jsgrimm45 - 07-13-2015

(07-13-2015, 03:44 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 06:14 PM)izzy Wrote: You might ask those questions, I might, but in a former life I had to deliver bad news to people about their loved ones. I was taken back by the number of people who did not want to know.

Dude.

Their daughter died with an arrow embedded in her throat, and another in her chest.

If Juliette's parents aren't even mildly inquisitive about why that happened, then the writers are hacks. Please don't try to justify or rationalize hackwork.

I'm sorry, but your former life experience simply doesn't apply in an unreal situation like this.
Just adding my 2 cents. I would think the writers could use a couple different way not to have question. One way an attack on Nick at their home she's killed in that attack not true but not a total lie. They could say drug lord retaliation or something to that effect. You might say wounds were cause by a crossbow bolt but there are knifes that are round.

Two we don't know what Chavez role is yet she could use national security black out. Parents may wonder why Juliette was involved in national security but this would prevent any follow up.

I really think this is the most likely the writers will do nothing I don't see any advantage to the series with an investigation. If you think it would add something I would like your point?

RE: Now we can ask questions based on Thread Comic Con 2015 - irukandji - 07-13-2015

(07-13-2015, 06:09 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Just adding my 2 cents. I would think the writers could use a couple different way not to have question. One way an attack on Nick at their home she's killed in that attack not true but not a total lie. They could say drug lord retaliation or something to that effect. You might say wounds were cause by a crossbow bolt but there are knifes that round.

Two we don't know what Chavez role is yet she could use national security black out. Parents may wonder why Juliette was involved in national security but this would prevent any follow up.

I really think this is the most likely the writers will do nothing I don't see any advantage to the series with an investigation. If you think it would add something I would like your point?

Wouldn't Juliette's death be a local matter?

RE: Now we can ask questions based on Thread Comic Con 2015 - jsgrimm45 - 07-13-2015

(07-13-2015, 06:31 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 06:09 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Just adding my 2 cents. I would think the writers could use a couple different way not to have question. One way an attack on Nick at their home she's killed in that attack not true but not a total lie. They could say drug lord retaliation or something to that effect. You might say wounds were cause by a crossbow bolt but there are knifes that round.

Wouldn't Juliette's death be a local matter?
We know it's local but Chavez is FBI at least (we also know she something else ) so she could take the case if we use national security.

RE: Now we can ask questions based on Thread Comic Con 2015 - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 07-13-2015

(07-13-2015, 06:09 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 03:44 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:

Dude.

Just adding my 2 cents. I would think the writers could use a couple different way not to have question. One way an attack on Nick at their home she's killed in that attack not true but not a total lie. They could say drug lord retaliation or something to that effect. You might say wounds were cause by a crossbow bolt but there are knifes that round.

I remember the zombie plot. Many citizens where infected by something... They became zombies... There were a lot of attacks all around the city... Nick him self attacked a family in their own house... And the writers wrote nothing about a further investigation.

I would like to see how Juliette 's family would deal with what happened to her.. But I don't see the writers exploring this. There are a lot of other questions for the writers to choose to give answers.

RE: Now we can ask questions based on Thread Comic Con 2015 - irukandji - 07-13-2015

(07-13-2015, 06:39 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: We know it's local but Chavez is FBI at least (we also know she something else ) so she could take the case if we use national security.

I don't think they could use national security here, js. Chavez wouldn't even have probable cause to enter Nick's house.

(07-13-2015, 07:10 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 06:39 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: We know it's local but Chavez is FBI at least (we also know she something else ) so she could take the case if we use national security.

I don't think they could use national security here, js. Chavez wouldn't even have probable cause to enter Nick's house.
It looked like to me Chavez was going to enter Nick's house without a warrant so I don't think probable cause will be a concern to her. Chavez did say "get her" I think it is Trubel but some have said maybe Juliette. I don't see how Chavez even knew Juliette was there my option.