Grimm Forum
Adalind statement I'm going to raise my children the right way - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Adalind statement I'm going to raise my children the right way (/Thread-Adalind-statement-I-m-going-to-raise-my-children-the-right-way)

Pages: 1 2

Adalind statement I'm going to raise my children the right way - jsgrimm45 - 06-23-2015

At her mothers grave at the casket she talking to her mother and say I going to raise my children the right way. How should we take that? Sometimes it odd something stick in your mind but take awhile to resurface. I haven't the foggiest idea what that means but maybe the forum does?

RE: Adalind statement I'm going to raise my children the right way - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 06-23-2015

(06-23-2015, 11:22 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I going to raise my children the right way.

I was wondering
What does Adelaind means with "the right way"?
What does she thinks it is the "right way" for a possible half hexabiest x half grimm child?
What does Nick thinks about it?

RE: Adalind statement I'm going to raise my children the right way - Sable677 - 06-23-2015

I think that Adalind was referring to raising her children different than how she was raised. I don't think that Adalind and her mother had a good relationship so now that she is a mother she wants to do it differently.

RE: Adalind statement I'm going to raise my children the right way - jsgrimm45 - 06-24-2015

(06-23-2015, 02:44 PM)Sable677 Wrote: I think that Adalind was referring to raising her children different than how she was raised. I don't think that Adalind and her mother had a good relationship so now that she is a mother she wants to do it differently.
I see your point Adalind mother disowned her when she lost her powers. Taking it a step more being a hexenbeist hasn't worked out just say as planned. Might be time to try a new direction in life for her children.

(06-23-2015, 02:13 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(06-23-2015, 11:22 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I going to raise my children the right way.

I was wondering
What does Adelaind means with "the right way"?
What does she thinks it is the "right way" for a possible half hexabiest x half grimm child?
What does Nick thinks about it?
Good question what does or will Nick think about Adalind raising his son. I think Adalind will have to change or Nick will not be so easy going,, wonder if Adalind knows this?

RE: Adalind statement I'm going to raise my children the right way - TieDyeJackson - 07-29-2015

I personally think that Adalind's face-turn is genuine. I don't think she realized it until she was standing next to her mother's casket. I think her turn started as trying to get them to trust her but it changed then.

She didn't want to end up like her mother, dying bitter and alone after a lifetime of scheming and manipulation.

She wants to support her children, build trusting relationships and raising them in as stable an environment as she can.

Her mother made her the person she is and I think she finally realized it wasn't a good thing.

RE: Adalind statement I'm going to raise my children the right way - jsgrimm45 - 07-29-2015

(07-29-2015, 07:25 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: I personally think that Adalind's face-turn is genuine. I don't think she realized it until she was standing next to her mother's casket. I think her turn started as trying to get them to trust her but it changed then.

She didn't want to end up like her mother, dying bitter and alone after a lifetime of scheming and manipulation.

She wants to support her children, build trusting relationships and raising them in as stable an environment as she can.

Her mother made her the person she is and I think she finally realized it wasn't a good thing.
We agree (we hope) Adalind looks at her life and two children as her scheming and manipulation has work out well for her. I said two children as I think Meisner will being Diana to her however I'm alone on this by most posts. Do you see Meisner doing this?

RE: Adalind statement I'm going to raise my children the right way - TieDyeJackson - 07-29-2015

(07-29-2015, 07:40 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 07:25 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: I personally think that Adalind's face-turn is genuine. I don't think she realized it until she was standing next to her mother's casket. I think her turn started as trying to get them to trust her but it changed then.

We agree (we hope) Adalind looks at her life and two children so her scheming and manipulation has work out well. I said two children as I think Meisner will being Diana to her however I'm alone on this by most posts. Do you Meisner doing this?

I honestly think they are trying to put Nick and Adalind together. I think they did this from the beginning.

My gut feeling is they are going to leave this Diana plot point alone, leave it on the back-burner. We will eventually see Renard gain some traction in his fight for the crown and maybe even see him accepted by the family who agree to leave Nick alone given their failures at trying to make him fall . Then in a twist , The Resistance becomes the enemy and Meisner is going to try and use The child against her father.

Meisner does have good in him but 1) the resistance is everything to him and 2) lots of Meisner/Adalind fans and only way to get them to turn perhaps to EPs OTP is to turn him evil.

Just a gut feeling here and may be totally off base.

RE: Adalind statement I'm going to raise my children the right way - jsgrimm45 - 07-29-2015

(07-29-2015, 07:49 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 07:40 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

We agree (we hope) Adalind looks at her life and two children so her scheming and manipulation has work out well. I said two children as I think Meisner will being Diana to her however I'm alone on this by most posts. Do you Meisner doing this?

I honestly think they are trying to put Nick and Adalind together. I think they did this from the beginning.

My gut feeling is they are going to leave this Diana plot point alone, leave it on the back-burner. We will eventually see Renard gain some traction in his fight for the crown and maybe even see him accepted by the family who agree to leave Nick alone given their failures at trying to make him fall . Then in a twist , The Resistance becomes the enemy and Meisner is going to try and use The child against her father.

Meisner does have good in him but 1) the resistance is everything to him and 2) lots of Meisner/Adalind fans and only way to get them to turn perhaps to EPs OTP is to turn him evil.

Just a gut feeling here and may be totally off base.
Very good twist now I will have to rethink some things. ThanksDodgy

[/quote]Very good twist now I will have to rethink some things. ThanksDodgy
[/quote]

Think of it this way . What is a way to integrate the wessen council, sean ties to the royals and Nick's scooby gang.

Everything seems to be finally settling down and then a twist M Night would be proud of:

The Resistance is now against us. A bunch of geurilla warfare wessen with a never say die attitude and no one to answer to gunning for Renard and Nick in Portland.

(07-29-2015, 08:01 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: [quote='jsgrimm45' pid='15403' dateline='1438180813']
Very good twist now I will have to rethink some things. ThanksDodgy
[quote='TieDyeJackson' pid='15399' dateline='1438179929']
Think of it this way . What is a way to integrate the wessen council, sean ties to the royals and Nick's scooby gang.

Everything seems to be finally settling down and then a twist M Night would be proud of:

The Resistance is now against us. A bunch of geurilla warfare wessen with a never say die attitude and no one to answer to gunning for Renard and Nick in Portland.
I'll take a different point for debate. I do agree the children will on a back burner. I see Renard and Nick getting a apt for Adalind and "both" children we will hear them talked about but unseen. I could see Elizabeth showing up and helping take care of them. Who better to teach Diana and Nick will be ok with this.

Now to the debate the leads we been given is the royals will not be in play much in season 5, but some of leads we have the keys will be back. The royals want the keys and Nick has one key they know about and one they don't. He will not be off the royals radar. Sean may not be as hunted with the King dead who was his father as we don't know who will be king or queen or which royal family will now be the more powerful. So I'll give him a rest from that drama he will help the resistance from a distance to keep the royals infighting as long a possible.

Adalind can not be a thing with Nick some fans would leave the show if now he was with Adalind after how they think he treated Juliette. I don't see it this way but others would. If you give Nick a interest this to be a character different than a hexen likely wesen again fans don't want a repeat of Juliette. Your Dämonfeue post was a good one but I like the NM detective Valentina comes on as a new detective working with Wu. Her and Nick work together and things happen.

The council not much of a role maybe being pressured by royals and the resistance. I also see them sending Alexander to mend their relationship with Nick after the bounty hunter. Some think they will send another hit man I don't. I see that episode as way to get a powerful wesen in Portland for Juliette to kill showing her powers.

Now back to Adalind changing some of the things here may appear to unrelated to her change but I see it adding to the statement. She see Nick differently now and works with the Scooby's against the royals. Knows Nick needs get on with his life and works to help that also. Using Valentina as example helps Nick see this can work. Adalind's change makes her in to the mother she now wants to be. I don't see her and Nick being great friends like Monroe but a workable friendship.

My 2 cents. Waiting your twist?Big GrinBig Grin