Grimm Forum
what are Trubel and Chavez relationship? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: what are Trubel and Chavez relationship? (/Thread-what-are-Trubel-and-Chavez-relationship)

what are Trubel and Chavez relationship? - jsgrimm45 - 06-22-2015

We know that some how Monroe had a way of getting hold of Trubel. Now that Trubel is back in Portland how did she get there?

Did she tell Chavez she was going which case means she is working with Chavez freely, did she skip out on Chavez which means Chavez was holding something over her (I lean toward that why else bring and army) my is thinking the protection of Josh. If that's the case I think Trubel and Josh worked out something before hand (may have hidden the fact Josh is a Grimm).

On the phone (if it was Chavez) she says I'm with Bud in his truck so how much does Chavez know about everyone in Portland? Someone posted some place that Chavez will use the scene at the house to blackmail Nick and Trubel. I see that as dangerous for Chavez with the tries Nick and Trubel have in Portland that could well back fire. I'm sure Chavez has kept and eye on Portland and even without Trubel's help knows Nick is a Grimm that somehow she missed the first time. Likely look at passed police reports and how the case were handled before Trubel was there.

As we don't know the story behind Chavez but we have 90 day to guess. At the start of next season we might come back and see how far off or how close we were.

RE: what are Trubel and Chavez relationship? - izzy - 06-22-2015

I think Chavez may be a dyke and is simply trying to ensnare the young Truble to satisfy her perverse desires. So a story line might be Chavez vanishes and it comes out Truble beheaded her, they investigate Chavez's past and find a pattern of sexual harassment and abuse. so Truble is allowed to walk. Most of this is simply because I don't like the Chavez character and wish she was gone - in the most permanent fashion.

But whatever their relationship I be tit is unsavory and based on intimidation, threats, and abuse, so the whole scenario is not that far fetched.

RE: what are Trubel and Chavez relationship? - wfmyers1207 - 06-23-2015

@jsgrimm45. I think you're pretty close to the mark on this. Could be that the werrat situation got to be to much for Truble to handle on her own so she went to Chavez for protection because she couldn't get to Nick in time. This is something she probably now regrets. Remember the "I should never have left Portland!" quote!Dodgy

What may happen is that once Chavez and her goon squad find out who Nick is, she is going to want to make them both her pet grimms and they are going to tell her to take a flying f^&* at the moon!!Big Grin They've got each other and the rest of the crew for backup now!

Should prove to be interesting!Big Grin