Grimm Forum
Renard has friends - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Renard has friends (/Thread-Renard-has-friends)

Renard has friends - jsgrimm45 - 06-21-2015

The captain maybe for the first time in his life has friends. People who have covered for him and aid him. These people work with him and you might say he's the boss but also they have all came to bat for him.
None of them have tried to use him and for a time how he hasn't tried to use any or them. It's hard for a bastard royal to know who to trust I think he's found a group that he can.

The Rosalee and Monroe don't have to help of course he knows it is because of Nick but he help get Monroe back so I think now they would help him if asked.

He once asked Nick if he trusted him and Nick said about as much as you trust me. I think that has change they both have proved they have the others back.

Now with the royals being both their focus I see that going farther.

RE: Renard has friends - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 06-21-2015

I don't know... I can't see Renard being the kind of having friends... I mean, he has his agenda and people come and go in his life according to what they can do for his agenda. This is how I see him.

Just one exemple... Juliette went to Renards house after becaming hexabiest. If Renard was Nick's friend (or act like one, at least)... he would try to talk to Nick... but he didn't... In my point of view, if Renard was Nick friend, this would be a betrayal to the friendship.

RE: Renard has friends - New Guy - 06-21-2015

Hi Grimm Fans:

With “friends” like Renard, Nick doesn’t need enemies. Forgive me for recycling this, but …

Renard has been a bum. He ordered a hit on Marie. He let Adalind cook up a hate sex relationship for him and Juliette. Nick was about to take care of business in the 2.13 “Face Off,” but Renard weasels out. In 4.17 “Hibernaculum” Renard could have told Juliette he was loyal to Nick and help her see Nick’s love for her. Instead, he joins her in some hate sex after Julliette promises “this will hurt.”

I hope Nick gets wise to all that Renard has done and rejoins where the fight stopped in 2.13. Nick needs to demonstrate upon Renard the superior mental and physical prowess a Grimm has over any Zauberbiest. Renard needs to be subordinate to Nick, show him respect and fear for his life if he should ever deceive Nick again.

As JSGrimm45 noted, “Renard once asked Nick if he trusted him and Nick said about as much as you trust me.” Renard is a Royal, a viperous one that cannot be trusted.

New Guy

RE: Renard has friends - jsgrimm45 - 06-22-2015

(06-21-2015, 03:46 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: I don't know... I can't see Renard being the kind of having friends... I mean, he has his agenda and people come and go in his life according to what they can do for his agenda. This is how I see him.

Just one exemple... Juliette went to Renards house after becaming hexabiest. If Renard was Nick's friend (or act like one, at least)... he would try to talk to Nick... but he didn't... In my point of view, if Renard was Nick friend, this would be a betrayal to the friendship.
Yours and New Guy have a good point. Now we have anther question why didn't Juliette at the spicy shop say something like oh by the why Sean a great lover? Add salt to the wound?

RE: Renard has friends - Sable677 - 06-23-2015

I think that Renard and Nick are friends. They have both helped each other out of tight spots, and neither one gave up on the other (Nick as a Zombie and Renard as Jack) when they needed help. They definitely aren't just boss and employee anymore and have a friendship although not as strong as Nick has with Monroe or Hank. They have a mutual respect for one another and value each other's opinions. As for the Juliette thing, Juliette came to Renard for help. He didn't go to Nick telling him something Juliette told him just like Nick didn't go to Monroe and Rosalee immediately to tell them after he found out. Both respected Juliette's right to tell who she wanted to tell.