Grimm Forum
Napoleonic Wars - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Napoleonic Wars (/Thread-Napoleonic-Wars)

Napoleonic Wars - jsgrimm45 - 06-18-2015

Napoleon fought most of the royal families in Europe at the time. Does anyone think he might have gotten hold of the 4 keys (we might even imply the keys were part of the reason for the wars). We know from history he did like power and what ever the keys hide is powerful.

If he did with his love of archaeology would his men have tried to using just a 4 keys map tried to find the object or objects hidden by the 7 Grimm Knights? I think these wars started around 1803 601 years (by Sean statement) after the fail of Constantinople.

Just some ideas what do you think could something (from a book by another Grimm) point to this way?

RE: Napoleonic Wars - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 07:25 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Napoleon fought most of the royal families in Europe at the time. Does anyone think he might have gotten hold of the 4 keys (we might even imply the keys were part of the reason for the wars). We know from history he did like power and what ever the keys hide is powerful.

If he did with his love of archaeology would his men have tried to using just a 4 keys map tried to find the object or objects hidden by the 7 Grimm Knights? I think these wars started around 1803 601 years (by Sean statement) after the fail of Constantinople.

Just some ideas what do you think could something (from a book by another Grimm) point to this way?

jsgrimm45, if you allow me, just to put more information in the question... Napoleon tried to invade Russia and faield. Hitler did the same and faield. And according to the show, Hitler had the coins at the time. Can we put Russia somehow in the question you have made?

RE: Napoleonic Wars - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 07-03-2015

(06-18-2015, 07:25 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Napoleon fought most of the royal families in Europe at the time. Does anyone think he might have gotten hold of the 4 keys (we might even imply the keys were part of the reason for the wars). We know from history he did like power and what ever the keys hide is powerful.

Answering the post "Grimm' s in the Crusades", something came to my mind.

Did Napoleon used the grimm in his army, explaning his influenci over the soldiers? Eevn better, was Napoleon a grimm himself?

How could this idea be used in the show? Could the last key be relatate to France in any way?

RE: Napoleonic Wars - jsgrimm45 - 07-03-2015

(07-03-2015, 01:40 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:

Did Napoleon used the grimm in his army, explaning his influenci over the soldiers? Eevn better, was Napoleon a grimm himself?

How could this idea be used in the show? Could the last key be relatate to France in any way?
My 2 cents would be no I don't Napoleon was a wesen but he did use Grimm's the same as royals knowing he needed them. Remember at this time (I think) the Grimm's are no longer working for royals but Napoleon was not a royal.

The Grimm's may have trusted him to start with. That last key is the big question isn't it. France is as good as place as any to look. I do think at one time he either got the key number four as Renard said it took them 600 years to get the other 4 using 1202 was when the Grimm's got the things to be hidden.

Napoleon started his raise to power in 1803 maybe he got key number 4 and started the wars to get the other keys?

Is fun to guess for 2 cents.

RE: Napoleonic Wars - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 07-03-2015

(07-03-2015, 02:03 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

My 2 cents would be no I don't Napoleon was a wesen but he did use Grimm's the same as royals knowing he needed them. Remember at this time (I think) the Grimm's are no longer working for royals but Napoleon was not a royal.

The Grimm's may have trusted him to start with. That last key is the big question isn't it. France is as good as place as any to look. I do think at one time he either got the key number four as Renard said it took them 600 years to get the other 4 using 1202 was when the Grimm's got the things to be hidden.

Napoleon started his raise to power in 1803 maybe he got key number 4 and start the wars to get the other keys?

The french revolution was a historical event that spread ideas throw all the world. Many monarks felt down after and becuase french revolution.
I imagine a plot where Napoleon was from one of grimm families with the keys. Maybe one of his ansestor was hunt by the royals that took the key and Napoleon, using the french revolution in his favour, did the war in all europe could be some kind of revenge against the royals and a way to destroy the power of the royals.

Maybe the resistence could be traced back to Napoleon (or at least helping him in the beging). Napoleon interest in archaeology could be because he discovered other artefacts besides the one hided by the keys that could be use against the royals.

Based in that, and connecting the resistence to Napoleon, what if the resistence has the last key? Or other artefacts discovered by Napoleon?

I think this can be a could link to the past to bring the key plot back in center of the show. Connecting everything, Napoleon could have discovered something in Egypt about the origins of wesen and grimm... the resistence, if they trust Nick, could share with him this secrets...

What do you think?

RE: Napoleonic Wars - jsgrimm45 - 07-03-2015

(07-03-2015, 02:40 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 02:03 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Napoleon started his raise to power in 1803 maybe he got key number 4 and start the wars to get the other keys?

The french revolution was a historical event that spread ideas throw all the world. Many monarks felt down after and becuase french revolution.
I imagine a plot where Napoleon was from one of grimm families with the keys. Maybe one of his ansestor was hunt by the royals that took the key and Napoleon, using the french revolution in his favour, did the war in all europe could be some kind of revenge against the royals and a way to destroy the power of the royals.

Maybe the resistence could be traced back to Napoleon (or at least helping him in the beging). Napoleon interest in archaeology could be because he discovered other artefacts besides the one hided by the keys that could be use against the royals.

Based in that, and connecting the resistence to Napoleon, what if the resistence has the last key? Or other artefacts discovered by Napoleon?

I think this can be a could link to the past to bring the key plot back in center of the show. Connecting everything, Napoleon could have discovered something in Egypt about the origins of wesen and grimm... the resistence, if they trust Nick, could share with him this secrets...

What do you think?
This cost same hair. Napoleon (good point) could have had a Grimm ancestor one of the knights so he had heard about the keys. But we'll make him like Josh not a Grimm but knowing about the keys. Because he wasn't a Grimm I'd have the ancestor who was, give the key to a Grimm and not tell him they do like to keep those secret.

Hitler and him both failed at Russia and Hitler had the coins maybe good bet so did Napoleon. This may have been why Hitler and him didn't end well as who has the coins always comes out bad in the end. Not using history as the why, what would the forum think is the reason?

Like the idea of things he found in Egypt being powerful and of use against royals. The idea of artifacts from Egypt with the when and how of wesen and Grimm's very interesting. An Napoleon wanting revenge on the royals because of his knight ancestor works for me. What does the forum think?

The resistance we don't have a history but why not Napoleon? The resistance could have had up's and down's in history that's why the worry now. This also works for me. What about the forum?

Will worth the hair.