Grimm Forum
Adalind Renard back together or not - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Adalind Renard back together or not (/Thread-Adalind-Renard-back-together-or-not)

Adalind Renard back together or not - jsgrimm45 - 06-17-2015

Many posts have this relationship question out there. No one thinks it going to be Nick. Renard and Adalind have had a long term on again of again relationship.

Will it be on again? Will it be off again?

My idea Renard is done with Adalind other than mother of possibly his daughter (could still be Eric's) he has no other interest. If Diana is in fact Eric's than no interest period. Both have used the other many times for their own purposes. And both have been and may still be treacherous. I think Sean will after the last deal always be suspicious and I don't see a way for her to put that to rest. And most posts don't think the suppression potion will last or she knows of a way to undo it.

I have express hope that Alalind has changed and will become an aid to the group. Adriao has a good point in (are Nick and Adalind linked). His ideas do make for a better plot line than mine.

I think Meisner is Adalind's new love interest, there is a post I think in the thread about potions as can a hexenbeist ever love good post and a good question. I think they can using Elizabeth at the example.

RE: Adalind Renard back together or not - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 06-17-2015

jsgrimm45, let me twist your post a little in the question of hexenbiest love.

Elizabeth only interest, as far as we know, was the king, a royal.

Adelaind had a relation with Sean and Eric, both royals. Nick was just part of a speel.

Adelaind's had something with Sean too. Another hexenbiest with a royal.

Juliette after became a hexenbiest, apparently lost interest in Nick. She date Sean, a royal... Kenneth, another royal... And had a flert with the king... Also a royal.

Just to think, maybe hexanbiset doesn't love person, but love the royal blue blood... Or, the political power give by the royalty.

RE: Adalind Renard back together or not - Nickster - 06-17-2015

I'd rather not have Renard and Adalind together, they were terrible as a weird half baked pairing and he didn't love her. He loved her body.

Adalind loved him for the wrong reasons. So I hope they never get back together.

RE: Adalind Renard back together or not - jsgrimm45 - 06-17-2015

(06-17-2015, 07:31 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: jsgrimm45, let me twist your post a little in the question of hexenbiest love.

Adelaind had a relation with Sean and Eric, both royals. Nick was just part of a speel.

Juliette after became a hexenbiest, apparently lost interest in Nick. She date Sean, a royal... Kenneth, another royal... And had a flert with the king... Also a royal.

Just to think, maybe hexanbiset doesn't love person, but love the royal blue blood... Or, the political power give by the royalty.
Let me twist it back we have seen 7 hexenbeist two which died in the mellifers episode so we can't say much about them one way or the other. They no doubt were working for Renard but we don't know if they knew he was royal. Adalind and her mother did but it may have been limited to those two.

That leaves 5 all but one had something to do with royals. Henriatta didn't she took Elizabeth in when she was on the run. No doubt Elizabeth gave her the complete story but we never saw a connection of her to the royals.

I think the series does a lot of dealing or double dealing with the royals so we only see that type of hexenbeist. Granted hexenbeist like power and royals are power and in Sean's family that connection is there.

Now lets say Elizabeth is anti royal and we might find out she been working with the resistance before her meeting the King and that was a plan to get someone inside.

Does that give you and others a new twist?

RE: Adalind Renard back together or not - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 06-17-2015

(06-17-2015, 09:05 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 07:31 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: jsgrimm45, let me twist your post a little in the question of hexenbiest love.

Let me twist it back we have seen 7 hexenbeist two which died in the mellifers episode so we can't say much about them one way or the other. They no doubt were working for Renard but we don't know if they knew he was royal. Adalind and her mother did but it may have been limited to those two.

That leaves 5 all but one had something to do with royals. Henriatta didn't she took Elizabeth in when she was on the run. No doubt Elizabeth gave her the complete story but we never saw a connection of her to the royals.

I think the series does a lot of dealing or double dealing with the royals so we only see that type of hexenbeist. Granted hexenbeist like power and royals are power and in Sean's family that connection is there.

Now lets say Elizabeth is anti royal and we might find out she been working with the resistance before her meeting the King and that was a plan to get someone inside.

Actually my focus were more in the love interest of hexanbiest, or to be more direct, their sex interest in royals. Aparently the rayals has a sex interest in hexabiests too. Something like a magnetic atraction between them.

About, the 7 hexabiests I guess they knew how Renards was, as Adelaind did. It is just a guess as we have no indication in the show.

Looking your post as a hole, of course you have a poit here, because the show let many questions unanswered.
About Elizabeth, after the queen tried to kill her and Sean, for sure she is anti royal and maybe she is working with the ressitance... just like Sean is doing... as a way of self defense.

This is really a new way to see scenario. That's the funny thing in this... Each question has many open roads to be followed... manly because the show don't answer many of them... we can choose a road and follow it just to see where it end's up.

We can take this point about Elizabeth... and your other question about the resistence plan... If Elizabeth is working with the resistance... and Diane became the new queen (or get the next in the line for crown, depending on how is the line for the crown now...) how would Elizabeth influence over her grandautgher be useful?

And asnwer your original question,...

(06-17-2015, 08:08 AM)Nickster Wrote: I'd rather not have Renard and Adalind together, they were terrible as a weird half baked pairing and he didn't love her. He loved her body.

Adalind loved him for the wrong reasons. So I hope they never get back together.

I totally agree with Nickster. Sean and Adelaind relations were always based on interest (and on the magnetic atraction between royals and hexanbiests) more then in love and real felling interest. I would not like to see then together. But I also would not like see Adelaind and Nick together.

I think seasson 5 will have many twists in the story based on last happenings in the last seasson... With nick going darker (I suppose that is what is going to happen), we are going to have more conflict than harmony between characters.

RE: Adalind Renard back together or not - jsgrimm45 - 06-19-2015

(06-17-2015, 09:35 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 09:05 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Actually my focus were more in the love interest of hexanbiest, or to be more direct, their sex interest in royals. Aparently the rayals has a sex interest in hexabiests too. Something like a magnetic atraction between them.

About, the 7 hexabiests I guess they knew how Renards was, as Adelaind did. It is just a guess as we have no indication in the show.

Looking your post as a hole, of course you have a poit here, because the show let many questions unanswered.
About Elizabeth, after the queen tried to kill her and Sean, for sure she is anti royal and maybe she is working with the ressitance... just like Sean is doing... as a way of self defense.

This is really a new way to see scenario. That's the funny thing in this... Each question has many open roads to be followed... manly because the show don't answer many of them... we can choose a road and follow it just to see where it end's up.

We can take this point about Elizabeth... and your other question about the resistence plan... If Elizabeth is working with the resistance... and Diane became the new queen (or get the next in the line for crown, depending on how is the line for the crown now...) how would Elizabeth influence over her grandautgher be useful?

And asnwer your original question,...

(06-17-2015, 08:08 AM)Nickster Wrote: I'd rather not have Renard and Adalind together, they were terrible as a weird half baked pairing and he didn't love her. He loved her body.

I totally agree with Nickster. Sean and Adelaind relations were always based on interest (and on the magnetic atraction between royals and hexanbiests) more then in love and real felling interest. I would not like to see then together. But I also would not like see Adelaind and Nick together.

I think seasson 5 will have many twists in the story based on last happenings in the last seasson... With nick going darker (I suppose that is what is going to happen), we are going to have more conflict than harmony between characters.
Had to think on this for a time. Your right I agree that royals (or at least the one's we know) have a thing of hexenbeist and hexenbeist (or at least the one's we know) have a thing for royals. This was the question I had to think about the most. Why? Finally the light blub came on and I think it's power both types like power and only power. Nickster was right also Sean and Adalind were together for wrong reasons.

Both types will use what ever means to get or add to their power. We all agree that Sean and Adalind should be finished and NO Nick. I think Monroe said when Hank was dating Adalind you date a hexenbeist at you own risk and you break up with at your own peril.

Your also right about the characters conflicts most likely.

I do wonder why did Adalind mother was thinking about the suppression potion? Do you think maybe she did fall in love and was willing to suppress the hexenbeist for love and the guy left her before she could?

Do you think Meisner and Adalind will be the interest after all Diana likes him? If he is do you think that would make a difference in Adalind wanting (he knows she is a hexenbeist) to awaken the hexenbeist again?