Grimm Forum
what if Diana is Eric's - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: what if Diana is Eric's (/Thread-what-if-Diana-is-Eric-s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

what if Diana is Eric's - jsgrimm45 - 06-14-2015

Kathyn Wooten post opened up something we might want to look at. We know Eric sent her to threaten Sean about telling Nick about him if he didn't get Nick's key. We know that while there she slept with Sean (but she'd been sleeping with Eric). At the camp she told them it could be either one of two brothers. This leaves me to believe she doesn't know for sure.

When she gets to Portland (even if she knows and I'll give her the benefit of the doubt) she could not tell Sean this is Eric baby I think Nick would have the least of her problems. No matter how special Diana is or will be.

Now we are at the hospital for Nick's son (Nick may ask for a DNA test he is a cop and does know Adalind) when the test comes back he is the father. Sean see something in that test that make him question.

IF they do a plot twist like this would open up a whole new plot line in how much would he help Adalind get Diana back and what about Elizabeth (if she the one with Meisner) Nick could end up being the only one that would take over as a protector.

This and 5 dollars will get you a cup of coffee. Your thoughts or a way this plot might work?

RE: what if Diana is Eric's - droid327 - 06-14-2015

A) If Diana is Eric's then she's only half "natural" Hexenbiest on her mother's side. Sean's also half Zauber, and we see with him that leads to "incomplete" woging and possibly less developed powers, though we don't really have another Zauber to compare to. It'd require more explanation about why Diana is so powerful if she's only a half-blood, even after the antenatal dead-lady ritual awakened her powers early.

B) If Diana is Eric's then she's still Sean's...half-niece? And he's still probably her closest living male relative other than the King, who for still-not-obvious reasons Sean doesn't want raising Diana. Its not like he was dating Adalind and she cheated on him, so Diana doesnt represent any betrayal or anything. And he's already formed an emotional bond with Diana, albeit mainly in absentia. Still, I don't think it'd make an ultimate difference, he's either her natural father or he'd adopt her as his own to raise with Adalind, if that's possible.

RE: what if Diana is Eric's - Wessenrein - 06-14-2015

Where you going for coffee? Starbucks! Big Grin

With Eric dead, I think the story will continue with Diana being Sean's daughter, don't really see that changing, even though there is room to do so, I just think it's too much drama. (about as bad as a Jerry Springer show)

I think the whole gang will do their best to protect Diana (and even Adalind, for the time being, until she turns on them, which I do expect to happen.) I think they do this because one, she's a child, and two, just as important, she's a powerful child and it would be bad if the Royals have her on their side.

I think there will be twists and turns on Grimm in season 5 but this is not a plot I see twisting any further, it's already twisted enough. lol

I like the Starbucks ice coffee, or what I call their milkshake coffee. heh

RE: what if Diana is Eric's - jsgrimm45 - 06-14-2015

(06-14-2015, 06:15 PM)Wessenrein Wrote: Where you going for coffee? Starbucks! Big Grin

With Eric dead, I think the story will continue with Diana being Sean's daughter, don't really see that changing, even though there is room to do so, I just think it's too much drama. (about as bad as a Jerry Springer show)

I think the whole gang will do their best to protect Diana (and even Adalind, for the time being, until she turns on them, which I do expect to happen.) I think they do this because one, she's a child, and two, just as important, she's a powerful child and it would be bad if the Royals have her on their side.

I think there will be twists and turns on Grimm in season 5 but this is not a plot I see twisting any further, it's already twisted enough. lol

Is that 5 dollars works for me?

RE: what if Diana is Eric's - jsgrimm45 - 08-09-2015

From other posts and the leak of a wesen upraising this may be a reason why. Leaks also say that Renard and Nick have problems this may be the reason why. If LBB is Eric's then because of Renard status she would be more in line for the crown with the king dead. Now the royals and resistance both have an interest in LBB. Who would the verrat follow?

If Diana is Eric's then Sean has no reason to help protect Adalind he may even have a reason to want Diana dead depending on what his end game is. Adalind will not be happy to lose one of her possible protectors. Diana as a wesen could lead a wesen upraising and if she were to be Queen where would all this go?

Most posts think LBB is Sean's but some of the latest posts should at least give the forum something to think about.

RE: what if Diana is Eric's - wfmyers1207 - 08-09-2015

(06-14-2015, 07:01 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 06:15 PM)Wessenrein Wrote: Where you going for coffee? Starbucks! Big Grin

Is that 5 dollars works for me?

By the way. There is a place called "Kitty's" here in Cincinnati that can beat anything Starbuck's has at halfprice!

RE: what if Diana is Eric's - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 08-09-2015

If the resistance or someone else try to put Diana in line for the crown, I see the remaining family members asking the DNA test. The king is dead, so for more that he wanted Diana in the family, now there will be members try to be the new King. One way to do that is eliminating the pretending proving they have no right (DNA test) or killing who is ahead in the line.

RE: what if Diana is Eric's - jsgrimm45 - 08-10-2015

(08-09-2015, 09:24 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: If the resistance or someone else try to put Diana in line for the crown, I see the remaining family members asking the DNA test. The king is dead, so for more that he wanted Diana in the family, now there will be members try to be the new King. One way to do that is eliminating the pretending proving they have no right (DNA test) or killing who is ahead in the line.
Your right someone will have Eric's DNA and run a test to see who's daughter LBB is if Eric's she is closer to the crown the Sean. Others have posted that Sean status would keep him from the crown that is why I think they will make Diana Eric's this lead to more and different plot lines. Question is how does it change Nick, Adalind and Renard's relationship and how does it change the resistance? Who wins who loses in this change?

RE: what if Diana is Eric's - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 08-20-2015

Is Diana important only if she was in line for the crown?
What about her powers?

RE: what if Diana is Eric's - jsgrimm45 - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 03:53 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: Is Diana important only if she was in line for the crown?
What about her powers?
She only important as of now for the crown.I was trying to think how many people know of her powers. I don't see that information being wide spread. Some in the royals know but what does the resistance know? So right now the main point I see is the crown. Her powers may or may not be part of next season. If LBB doesn't like the resistance and they have her they could learn the hard way about her powers as the King did, she didn't hurt the King but she sure didn't help. So now the crown later the powers. I could only come up with about 12 people knowing of her powers and half of them are Scooby's. That was just a quick count so I could be wrong.