Grimm Forum
Meisner - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Meisner (/Thread-Meisner)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Meisner - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 12-22-2015

(12-22-2015, 12:28 PM)syscrash Wrote: Trubel did not say "kill" juliette. She said she went back to get Juliette. Trubel response to that question let us know. Trubel knew something about Juliette. The same way when the question of Diana comes up. You get the impression Trubel knows something. It sounds like she does not agree with the situation Diana is in. Also Adalind keeps referring to Diana as a baby. Trubel realizes Diana is far from a baby. Trubel is realizing what it is going to do to Adalind when she does find out what Diana is.

Thanks for the correction. Your post defends my position better than my own post. Trubel really seems to know something. This way, I don't think Diana is with the resistance. I think she is with the HW group.

RE: Meisner - jsgrimm45 - 12-22-2015

(12-22-2015, 12:34 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 12:28 PM)syscrash Wrote: Trubel did not say "kill" juliette. She said she went back to get Juliette. Trubel response to that question let us know. Trubel knew something about Juliette. The same way when the question of Diana comes up. You get the impression Trubel knows something. It sounds like she does not agree with the situation Diana is in. Also Adalind keeps referring to Diana as a baby. Trubel realizes Diana is far from a baby. Trubel is realizing what it is going to do to Adalind when she does find out what Diana is.

Thanks for the correction. Your post defends my position better than my own post. Trubel really seems to know something. This way, I don't think Diana is with the resistance. I think she is with the HW group.
We will have to wait and find out but I think Trubel thinks she killed Juliette and will not like being lied to about it.. That was likely for Trubel a hard order to follow and had it not been for Nick being in trouble she may not have done it. Thus the fight with Meisner that should be fun to watch.

RE: Meisner - wfmyers1207 - 12-22-2015

@jsgrimm. I'm with you on this one. I think Truble believed she had indeed killed Juliette and that HW hid the fact that Juliette was still alive from her. That may very well be what leads to a 'bit of a scuffle' Big Grin between her and Meisner!

Truble is going to feel like she was played. Which she probably was. Older more cynical people, playing a head game on a young idealistic person looking for a 'home' in life. Hmmm, where have I heard of that before? Dodgy

RE: Meisner - New Guy - 12-22-2015

Hello WF and JS,
This is from Latinpost.com last May:
Quote:"She became such a threat," said Greenwalt, adding that her death was the "next logical beat" following her transition into a Hexenbiest. As a result, Trubel was forced to kill her in order to protect Nick.

Although "Grimm" has killed and then resurrected other regulars on the show, executive producer James Kouf confirmed to TVLine that "Juliette is dead."
Check out the photos:
[Image: what-we-learned-from-the-grimm-season-5-...626042.jpg]
[Image: latest?cb=20150517225656]
Trubel and Nick know that arrow on the left was fatal and the bleeding from the mouth looks real.
So Greenwalt and Kouf confirmed Juliette was killed and she is dead they now bring in this Eve thing that also believes Juliette is dead. Say what?
The promo fight picture of Trubel vs Meisner may as you said illustrate how people vital to your cause react to a lie.
The writers intend to present their cock and bull explanation that this Eve thing is not Juliette and she is in fact "dead", however I am skeptical the Grimm fans will buy it. I am concerned they didn't kill Juliette, but may well have killed the Grimm show.
New Guy

RE: Meisner - syscrash - 12-22-2015

Juliette is dead, yes it is symbolic but from a mental stand point she is dead. As a viewer unless you accept that Eve is operating from the standpoint that her old life is gone for ever. It will be hard to accept that Eve has a different way of doing things. Take something as simple as Juliette mentally squishing bug. That is not something Juliette would do.

Did Trubel know or not. Considering she would have to insure not to hit vital organs I would think Trubel would need to be informed on what is going on. Plus Trubel told Adalind she was sent to get Juliette. See did not say she was sent to kill Juliette. Unless Trubel was in on it. How would she even know Juliette would be their, Juliette was thought to be on the helicopter.

I think the Meisner and Trubel conflict will be about how HW operates. Trubel has issues with doing what Grimms do.

RE: Meisner - jsgrimm45 - 12-22-2015

(12-22-2015, 02:36 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hello WF and JS,
This is from Latinpost.com last May:
Quote:"She became such a threat," said Greenwalt, adding that her death was the "next logical beat" following her transition into a Hexenbiest. As a result, Trubel was forced to kill her in order to protect Nick.

Although "Grimm" has killed and then resurrected other regulars on the show, executive producer James Kouf confirmed to TVLine that "Juliette is dead."
Check out the photos:
[Image: what-we-learned-from-the-grimm-season-5-...626042.jpg]
[Image: latest?cb=20150517225656]
Trubel and Nick know that arrow on the left was fatal and the bleeding from the mouth looks real.
So Greenwalt and Kouf confirmed Juliette was killed and she is dead they now bring in this Eve thing that also believes Juliette is dead. Say what?
The promo fight picture of Trubel vs Meisner may as you said illustrate how people vital to your cause react to a lie.
The writers intend to present their cock and bull explanation that this Eve thing is not Juliette and she is in fact "dead", however I am skeptical the Grimm fans will buy it. I am concerned they didn't kill Juliette, but may well have killed the Grimm show.
New Guy
Hard to see how they make this work. The ones who like Juliette won't like it and the ones who didn't like Juliette won't either. For now I'm giving it a pass on the overall effect. As I see it they can't make Eve likeable but they also can't make her a robot. Let us see if the writers are that good and the acting can pull it off.Rolleyes

RE: Meisner - syscrash - 12-22-2015

Eve will not be likable. She will have many questionable actions. One thing you will never say she is a damsel in distress. She will take badass to a new level. Take the spice shop, You can not say she did not come of as on badass hexenbiest.

Sure you can complain about how could Juliette do that to her friends. How could she put her friends at risk like that. But you can say that was not a bad ass scene. That is why Juliette is dead. Now they can have scenes like in the spice shop without the character being Judge as if she is Juliette.

RE: Meisner - Andrew - 12-23-2015

I think Meisner has his own agenda, he neither work with the Resistance nor with Nick, so I think maybe he is going to form another group! Who knows :p

RE: Meisner - jsgrimm45 - 12-23-2015

(12-23-2015, 01:36 AM)Andrew Wrote: I think Meisner has his own agenda, he neither work with the Resistance nor with Nick, so I think maybe he is going to form another group! Who knows :p
When we first see Meisner I don't think he was to be a character for long but the fan mail was so good the writers revisited Meisner. Because of that we were never given a agenda or just a small one. The meeting with Sean agent in season Sebastien he said no one in the resistance trusted Meisner because of something he had done in Vienna. Now we see he is with HW.

Then the writers found ways to get the character into play killing Eric saving Adalind all at Renards request the character has taken some shape as a go to guy. I think the writers will give the fans some background on his character, I think he had a reason to go after the royals (his girlfriend death) so HW came to him to work for them to get into the resistance and keep and eye on both royals and resistance action, make sure they didn't find out about HW. That how I write it but I'm not the writer.

What ideas does this give you on Meisner?

RE: Meisner - syscrash - 12-23-2015

In interviews Damien stated he will be getting more screen time this season. I guess they are developing a story around him. He should be a good compliment to Eve. He is no nonsense, all about the mission, the same as Eve.