Grimm Forum
Meisner - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Meisner (/Thread-Meisner)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Meisner - jsgrimm45 - 06-12-2015

Meisner character outside the group in Portland I find the most interesting. We know he works with the resistance but I don't think he is in the resistance. When Sebastien was talking to Sean in the bar in Portland he said he did not trust Meisner, but it was Meisner that Sean put on Eric to take him out. We know he lost his love to the royals so I see him more a lone agent that works with the resistance but has an agenda of his own.

The poll on what he would do with Diana the highest vote was take her to the resistance. When they were in the cabin and he pulled Adalind hair back while she was sleeping I think he was attracted to her and thought I saw it returned by Adalind.

When they got to the landing field he told her he wouldn't leave her unless it was safe.

I don't think he will take Diana to the resistance (I was only vote for Adalind) so I could will be wrong. I think somehow he will find Adalind and take Diana to her. I think he will put Adalind ahead of the resistance.

Your thoughts?

Adriao in case you read this:
(Adriao they were to come to Brazil so watch for out for the royals you know how they can be Tongue)

RE: Meisner - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 06-12-2015

(06-12-2015, 01:30 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Adriao in case you read this:
(Adriao they were to come to Brazil so watch for out for the royals you know how they can be Tongue)

I remember that... Kelly had Reals (brazilian currency) in the baggage when they had problems with the plane and had to go to Portland.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(06-12-2015, 01:30 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Meisner character outside the group in Portland I find the most interesting. We know he works with the resistance but I don't think he is in the resistance. When Sebastien was talking to Sean in the bar in Portland he said he did trust Meisner, but it was Meisner that Sean put on Eric to take him out. We know he lost his love to the royals so I see him more a lone agent that works with the resistance but has an agenda of his own.

The poll on what he would do with Diana the highest vote was take her to the resistance. When they were in the cabin and he pulled Adalind hair back while she was sleeping I think he was attracted to her and thought I saw it returned by Adalind.

When they got to the landing field he told her he wouldn't leave her unless it was safe.

I don't think he will take Diana to the resistance (I was only vote for Adalind) so I could will be wrong. I think somehow he will find Adalind and take Diana to her. I think he will put Adalind ahead of the resistance.

Your thoughts?

I can see your point, but I can see some problems/questions also. If the ideia is to keep Diana away from the royals, simply take Diana back to Adelaind in Portland would not be the smartest thing to do. Unless we consider some other meassures and situations added to this:
- Adelaind is under nicks protection now. That is good, but I don't know if this is enouth.
- Meisner can take Adelaind away (to Brazil, for exemple Big Grin ) or to resistance. But how would Nick react ? Remember Nick's son. And what about Sean?

Another point I think is important. Someone helped Meisner to get to the helicopeter and rescue Diana. He did not get there alone. This means that he is in debt with someone. Who is this someone?
Is this the resistance?
Was Meisner Kelly's backup plan? Even thow, someone helped them, becuase Kelly was alread dead in the helicopter scene.
Did Elizabeth help him? In this case, apparently she does not like Adelaind so much...

There are a lot of questions and leatle interesting ponts here that can influence the course of this plot that made this a great question to loose hair burning our head in thinking... Huh Big Grin

RE: Meisner - jsgrimm45 - 06-12-2015

(06-12-2015, 01:56 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(06-12-2015, 01:30 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Adriao in case you read this:

I remember that... Kelly had Reals (brazilian currency) in the baggage when they had problems with the plane and had to go to Portland.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(06-12-2015, 01:30 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Meisner character outside the group in Portland I find the most interesting. We know he works with the resistance but I don't think he is in the resistance. When Sebastien was talking to Sean in the bar in Portland he said he did trust Meisner, but it was Meisner that Sean put on Eric to take him out. We know he lost his love to the royals so I see him more a lone agent that works with the resistance but has an agenda of his own.

Your thoughts?

I can see your point, but I can see some problems/questions also. If the ideia is to keep Diana away from the royals, simply take Diana back to Adelaind in Portland would not be the smartest thing to do. Unless we consider some other meassures and situations added to this:
- Adelaind is under nicks protection now. That is good, but I don't know if this is enouth.
- Meisner can take Adelaind away (to Brazil, for exemple Big Grin ) or to resistance. But how would Nick react ? Remember Nick's son. And what about Sean?

Another point I think is important. Someone helped Meisner to get to the helicopeter and rescue Diana. He did not get there alone. This means that he is in debt with someone. Who is this someone?
Is this the resistance?
Was Meisner Kelly's backup plan? Even thow, someone helped them, becuase Kelly was alread dead in the helicopter scene.
Did Elizabeth help him? In this case, apparently she does not like Adelaind so much...

There are a lot of questions and leatle interesting ponts here that can influence the course of this plot that made this a great question to loose hair burning our head in thinking... Huh Big Grin
Let's go this way Elizabeth had found Kelly and Diana but had agreed to keep Sean out of it for a time. Elizabeth contacts inside the royals let her know (think a nanny) the Kings coming to Portland. Elizabeth and Kelly might have had an uneasy truce, but agree a Grimm and powerful hexenbeist is safer for Diana.

This is to good to pass up Kelly or Elizabeth contact Meisner (no resistance) just a Kelly, Elizabeth, and Meisner plan to take out the King. The thee of them are not aware of Kenneth plan (this is why Elizabeth didn't help Sean/Jack). Kelly is to take Diana to Nick's and also find out what the danger is for Nick, and to enlist him in killing the King. With the King out of the way Diana is safer. Nick and Kelly are to cause trouble so the King has to leave the mansion. This part of their plan (the Kelly) failed but Nick attack on the mansion works as the three of them had planed unknown to Nick.

Portland is safe for a time at least because the Kings death has to put everything for the royals on hold and resistance doesn't even know what is happening. If they crash the helicopter everyone will think (that is still a live to talk) all on board were killed so again Diana is safe. Meisner and Elizabeth can take her to either Monroe/Rosalee or to Nicks where they find out Kelly is dead and we can put them getting there as the same as Chavez that should prove interesting. If others post we both may get some better ideas.

Now it time for you to have some hair lostTongue

RE: Meisner - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 06-12-2015

I really liked that plot. It can even give some interresting answers to some opened questions...

(06-12-2015, 02:51 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Let's go this way Elizabeth had found Kelly and Diana but had agreed to keep Sean out of it for a time... Elizabeth and Kelly might have had an uneasy truce, but agree a Grimm and powerful hexenbeist is safer for Diana.

I like the idea of Elizabeth and Kelly working together to rise/protect Diana. This really make sense for me since Elizabeth left Portland to search for Diana.

(06-12-2015, 02:51 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Elizabeth contacts inside the royals let her know (think a nanny) the Kings coming to Portland.

Here is where I think it gets interesting. If at the same time Elizabeth receive a news that the king is in Portland and Kelly receive a message that Nick is in danger, one possible assumption they would have is that the royals were at Portland to take Nick. Reasons we have at least two: the keys and Diana herself.

This way, it gets completly reassonable to Kelly come back to Portland to help Nick... and to kill the king in he process, as the rest of your post/plan sugests.

(06-12-2015, 02:51 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Portland is safe for a time at least because the Kings death has to put everything for the royals on hold and resistance doesn't even know what is happening. If they crash the helicopter everyone will think (that is still a live to talk) all on board were killed so again Diana is safe. Meisner and Elizabeth can take her to either Monroe/Rosalee or to Nicks where they find out Kelly is dead and we can put them getting there as the same as Chavez that should prove interesting.

Portland is really safe. I like the crash helicopter idea. This way they can hide Diana easily. Manly because all the royals attentions will be put in kings death.

Looking ahead, the roylas will suspect Nick for all the context. I am not sure about Sean because his is son, but.... who knows??? But for sure Meisner presence will put the resistence's fingerprints in the tragedy.

The royals suspecting of the resistence and seeking for revenge. The resistence defending themselves. This wiould work as a distraction for them both keeping Diana safe for while.

(06-12-2015, 02:51 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: If others post we both may get some better ideas.

I totally agree with that... I seat and wait now.... loosing some hair... HuhHuh Big GrinBig Grin

RE: Meisner - Livia - 10-30-2015

The helicopter death was good because Diana is known/expected to be powerful. They might think she killed the king in a panic attack or angry fit or something. I don't think anyone knew the Meisner was involved, not even Renard seemed to know that the resistance was in Portland. (Unless Renard called in a favor?)

RE: Meisner - jsgrimm45 - 12-06-2015

In another post I have said that Meisner will be killed maybe helping Nick and Adalind/Kelly it has also crossed my mind that maybe this is cause by him bring Diana to Adalind. If we play this out could this be when we see some of this great power of Diana. She didn't help Kelly we don't know why (I think Kelly told her not to show her powers) but Meisner dieing Nick/Adalind/Kelly in danger she does show her power. Just a thought. This might be in the Diana thread but thought more Meisner.

RE: Meisner - Belle - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 01:46 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: In another post I have said that Meisner will be killed maybe helping Nick and Adalind/Kelly it has also crossed my mind that maybe this is cause by him bring Diana to Adalind. If we play this out could this be when we see some of this great power of Diana. She didn't help Kelly we don't know why (I think Kelly told her not to show her powers) but Meisner dieing Nick/Adalind/Kelly in danger she does show her power. Just a thought. This might be in the Diana thread but thought more Meisner.

I never thought of Diana protecting Nick's mom until I read it here, but that is kind of a puzzle. Newborn Diana certainly seemed protective of her mom. I wonder if maybe Diana was either caught off guard or simply knew she was outnumbered. I mean Juliette and all the royal henchmen were there.
She seemed to have gotten her revenge when she got to watch king grandpa get pushed out of a helicopter.
Maybe if Meisner gets close to Adalind, he'll offer her a chance to be with Diana. I could totally see Adalind get stuck in a Sophie's choice kind of situation where she has to choose between baby Diana and baby Kelly.
Now that would be heartbreaking and way harder than having to chose between Nick and Meisner.

RE: Meisner - wfmyers1207 - 12-07-2015

(12-06-2015, 02:05 PM)Belle Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 01:46 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: In another post I have said that Meisner will be killed maybe helping Nick and Adalind/Kelly it has also crossed my mind that maybe this is cause by him bring Diana to Adalind. If we play this out could this be when we see some of this great power of Diana. She didn't help Kelly we don't know why (I think Kelly told her not to show her powers) but Meisner dieing Nick/Adalind/Kelly in danger she does show her power. Just a thought. This might be in the Diana thread but thought more Meisner.

I never thought of Diana protecting Nick's mom until I read it here, but that is kind of a puzzle. Newborn Diana certainly seemed protective of her mom. I wonder if maybe Diana was either caught off guard or simply knew she was outnumbered. I mean Juliette and all the royal henchmen were there.
She seemed to have gotten her revenge when she got to watch king grandpa get pushed out of a helicopter.
Maybe if Meisner gets close to Adalind, he'll offer her a chance to be with Diana. I could totally see Adalind get stuck in a Sophie's choice kind of situation where she has to choose between baby Diana and baby Kelly.
Now that would be heartbreaking and way harder than having to chose between Nick and Meisner.

Simple explanation of why LBB didn't interfere to save Kelly was because the character needed to be killed off. M. Mastrantonio refused to do the show anymore. Wouldn't even come back to do the death scene. That's why it was all done off camera.Sad

RE: Meisner - jsgrimm45 - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 08:51 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 02:05 PM)Belle Wrote:

Simple explanation of why LBB didn't interfere to save Kelly was because the character needed to be killed off. M. Mastrantonio refused to do the show anymore. Wouldn't even come back to do the death scene. That's why it was all done off camera.Sad
From a point that the M.M wanted out all correct, but from a fan point wouldn't you think the writers would include a reason? All I need is some small statement like Kelly had taught her not to display her powers, but I don't expect one. So your point will be the point.

RE: Meisner - jsgrimm45 - 12-11-2015

IF Meisner is front and center tonight what if anything will we get. The one scene with the electronic map must be at SGO main base. So at least we may get something out of that.

Someone posted that Renard will be there do you think we may also get something on the guy running for mayor?