Grimm Forum
Would Juliette really have killed Nick? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 4 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Would Juliette really have killed Nick? (/Thread-Would-Juliette-really-have-killed-Nick)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Would Juliette really have killed Nick? - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 06-24-2015

(06-24-2015, 07:06 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Just asking could the King have sent her back to kill Nick if Kenneth failed? I think the King believed Kenneth would win but as not to leave anything to chance sent her back. With everything she had done I think this is a possible plot line.

You know I was thinking exactly that. Since Juliette was working for royals, is perfectly possible she was sent back by the king to kill Nick.

Remembering the episode, Kenneth sent man at nicks house to kill him when he found his mother head in the box. Juliette was in the car with Keneth and showed no emotion about this. Nick was saved by Trubel and Hank.
The king order them to let the police take Keneth in hotel. He knew Nick would have a confrontation with Keneth and certantly he expected Nick to die. Again Juliette was with the king when the order was said by him and she showed no emotion. Nick escaped again.

The royals expected to kill not only Kelly, but Nick too. We cannot be sure but is perfectly possible that the king used Juliette as the last card to be played against Nick if everything fails. Juliette and Nick's history would make Juliette the perfect assassin to be sent against Nick. Actually, if it wasn't for Trubel, considering this plot true... Juliette would really have being the perfect agent to kill Nick in the end.

RE: Would Juliette really have killed Nick? - New Guy - 06-24-2015

(06-24-2015, 09:29 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(06-24-2015, 07:06 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Just asking could the King have sent her back to kill Nick if Kenneth failed? I think the King believed Kenneth would win but as not to leave anything to chance sent her back. With everything she had done I think this is a possible plot line.

You know I was thinking exactly that. Since Juliette was working for royals, is perfectly possible she was sent back by the king to kill Nick.

Remembering the episode, Kenneth sent man at nicks house to kill him when he found his mother head in the box. Juliette was in the car with Keneth and showed no emotion about this. Nick was saved by Trubel and Hank.
The king order them to let the police take Keneth in hotel. He knew Nick would have a confrontation with Keneth and certantly he expected Nick to die. Again Juliette was with the king when the order was said by him and she showed no emotion. Nick escaped again.

The royals expected to kill not only Kelly, but Nick too. We cannot be sure but is perfectly possible that the king used Juliette as the last card to be played against Nick if everything fails. Juliette and Nick's history would make Juliette the perfect assassin to be sent against Nick. Actually, if it wasn't for Trubel, considering this plot true... Juliette would really have being the perfect agent to kill Nick in the end.

Hi JS and Adriano,
Your thoughts have merit.
Good thing the King underestimated the Scooby Gang.
Down with the King!
New Guy

RE: Would Juliette really have killed Nick? - izzy - 06-24-2015

In my opinion, someone (Henrieta, if I am not worng) said hexabiests are manipulatives. So, in my opinion, Julietti was just playing with Nicks feelings, just to hurt him as much as she can.

Try to put yourself in his place: After his mother was killed by a trap setup by his girlfriend, she just showed up and say kill me??? If he had killed her, he would suffer feeling guilt by her death... If he let she goes, he would suffer feeling guilt by everything. Actually, this is what I believe Juliette wanted: to make all of her friends fell guilt by her condition. She was being evil, could, heartless (does this word exists in english???)

In the end, to paraphrase Rush Limbaugh, I think Juliette reminds every man of his ex-wife. The burning of the trailer was the equivalent of asking for his golf clubs in the divorce.

Given were they ended up, with Hank's assistance, it should take Nick 15 minutes to get over her. I think the scene that is needed is Hank putting his arm around Nick's shoulder and saying, Nick, I always thought she was a female dog, you are better off without her. Even better if Truble would hear it and chime in that she agrees.

Let's face it:

Burns your trailer
Sleeps with your boss
Sleeps with the guy who kills your mother
Arranges to kill your mother
Tries to kill your kid

No great loss here.

RE: Would Juliette really have killed Nick? - brandon - 04-11-2016

B.Tulloch mentioned that Juliette finally accepted his new condition.
but I do not think so, Juliette came not accepted completely.because such fury? burning trailer,the attempted murder of Monroe, deaths of Kelly and neighbors.
Juliette was only seeing one side of the coin.if I feel that Juliette was going to kill Nick.
all dialogues were a joke to him.if your boyfriend has sex with another woman and a baby
Here's how to make anyone angry.Juliette decided to use his powers to hurt his friends.
That's not someone who accepts being what it is now.
remember that when they came to where the wedding would Monroe and Rosalee,
she said it had happened to be what it was.she thought I had a perfect life and then Nick became a "GRIMM"changing all their lives and making it more dangerous, although it was already being police.

RE: Would Juliette really have killed Nick? - panther19 - 04-11-2016

This is a very long and interesting thread with very good comments and ideas from everyone. I am just going to
answer the original question briefly, and start with Eve's conversation with Nick, during which she tells him that
she would have killed him also. This was after he reminded her that she was responsible for Kelly's death, etc. IMO,
at their house, Juliette asked Nick to kill her which in essence meant to stop her as she knew she would kill them all.
She had become a hexenbiest with no control who liked the power and was a killing machine. So yes, she would have killed Nick if
Trubel had not stopped her. What Meisner did was harness that
power somehow, which left her with only her memory and no
emotions.

RE: Would Juliette really have killed Nick? - New Guy - 04-11-2016

Hello Forum:
This thread "Would Juliette really have killed Nick?" began on June 8, 2015, shortly after the final season 4 episode "Cry Havoc" aired on May 15, 2015. There were 63 posts here before episode 5.10 "Map of the Seven Knights" aired on February 19, 2016.
Here is a portion of the Grimm Wiki transcript of 5.10:
Quote:Scene: Trubel goes to talk with Eve.

[Trubel knocks]
Eve: Yes?
Trubel: [She goes into Eve's room] It's time to set a couple things straight.
Eve: What?
Trubel: That last night at Nick's house, I wasn't trying to kill you. You know that.
Eve: You're talking about Juliette.
Trubel: Yeah.
Eve: I know you weren't trying to kill her.
Trubel: I mean, I wasn't, but I would have.
Eve: She was trying to kill Nick. I would expect that from you.
Trubel: Yeah, I need to know how you feel about Nick and Adalind and their kid.
Eve: Juliette is dead.
Trubel: I know she's dead. I'm asking you if you'd ever hurt them.
Eve: I wouldn't. I don't owe Juliette anything.
Trubel: But I do. Okay, she helped me.
Eve: She would have killed you too.
Trubel: Glad we talked. [She leaves]
Some of the discussion on the Forum was answered (if both Trubel and FrankenEve were telling the truth):
1. Trubel was not there to kill eve. {Trubel: That last night at Nick's house, I wasn't trying to kill you.}
2. Trubel would have killed her if . . . {Trubel: I mean, I wasn't, but I would have.}
3. Hexenette intended to kill Nick. {Eve: She [Hexenette] was trying to kill Nick.}
4. Hexenette would also have killed Trubel. {Eve: She would have killed you too.}
I believe part of the motivation to pull this thread back up was the 5.17 promo video:
http://alienbee.net/watch-a-promo-for-grimm-episode-5-17-inugami/
In the video, FrankenEve threatens Adalind that "If you hurt Nick I will come for you."
That is an odd thing for FrankenEve to say given all the heinous crimes she committed against Nick.
New Guy

RE: Would Juliette really have killed Nick? - wfmyers1207 - 04-12-2016

(04-11-2016, 02:49 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hello Forum:
This thread "Would Juliette really have killed Nick?" began on June 8, 2015, shortly after the final season 4 episode "Cry Havoc" aired on May 15, 2015. There were 63 posts here before episode 5.10 "Map of the Seven Knights" aired on February 19, 2016.
Here is a portion of the Grimm Wiki transcript of 5.10:
Quote:Scene: Trubel goes to talk with Eve.

[Trubel knocks]
Eve: Yes?
Trubel: [She goes into Eve's room] It's time to set a couple things straight.
Eve: What?
Trubel: That last night at Nick's house, I wasn't trying to kill you. You know that.
Eve: You're talking about Juliette.
Trubel: Yeah.
Eve: I know you weren't trying to kill her.
Trubel: I mean, I wasn't, but I would have.
Eve: She was trying to kill Nick. I would expect that from you.
Trubel: Yeah, I need to know how you feel about Nick and Adalind and their kid.
Eve: Juliette is dead.
Trubel: I know she's dead. I'm asking you if you'd ever hurt them.
Eve: I wouldn't. I don't owe Juliette anything.
Trubel: But I do. Okay, she helped me.
Eve: She would have killed you too.
Trubel: Glad we talked. [She leaves]
Some of the discussion on the Forum was answered (if both Trubel and FrankenEve were telling the truth):
1. Trubel was not there to kill eve. {Trubel: That last night at Nick's house, I wasn't trying to kill you.}
2. Trubel would have killed her if . . . {Trubel: I mean, I wasn't, but I would have.}
3. Hexenette intended to kill Nick. {Eve: She [Hexenette] was trying to kill Nick.}
4. Hexenette would also have killed Trubel. {Eve: She would have killed you too.}
I believe part of the motivation to pull this thread back up was the 5.17 promo video:
http://alienbee.net/watch-a-promo-for-grimm-episode-5-17-inugami/
In the video, FrankenEve threatens Adalind that "If you hurt Nick I will come for you."
That is an odd thing for FrankenEve to say given all the heinous crimes she committed against Nick.
New Guy

Simple enough really. The super hexenbitch is just looking out for HW's interests. If we can go by what Truble said back in E6, there are only about 4 or 5 Grimms left in the world (at least known of). Super hexenbitch is just looking out for an asset of HW, nothing more.

If we're going to go with the show's story line, then super hexenbitch is nothing more than a brainwashed tool of HW. Quit thinking of her as a person. She's an automaton. Nothing more.

RE: Would Juliette really have killed Nick? - brandon - 04-12-2016

only preserves the memories of Juliette ,No intimate ties that were among his friends.
it's like it had happened to someone else.