Grimm Forum
Magic Spells and Potions - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Magic Spells and Potions (/Thread-Magic-Spells-and-Potions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - irukandji - 02-15-2016

(02-05-2016, 11:35 AM)Nightschade Wrote: I wish they would explore the implications of Adalind having frau pech's hexenbiest. And also, if that's the case, is Juliette/Eve's hexenbiest completely new or just like a clone or offshoot of the one that Adalind has?

This is an interesting thought. I have been considering that Eve may not be Juliette but Juliette's clone. If Eve is a clone that could explain the reason why the HW wasn't so concerned about her in the ambush. If one dies, another one can be made.

I put this in the Magic spells and potions thread because I don't believe Eve was made in the way of clones but through some type of magic. Did Elizabeth deliberately create hexenbiest Juliette so clones could be made?

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 02-15-2016

(02-15-2016, 07:20 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 11:35 AM)Nightschade Wrote: I wish they would explore the implications of Adalind having frau pech's hexenbiest. And also, if that's the case, is Juliette/Eve's hexenbiest completely new or just like a clone or offshoot of the one that Adalind has?

This is an interesting thought. I have been considering that Eve may not be Juliette but Juliette's clone. If Eve is a clone that could explain the reason why the HW wasn't so concerned about her in the ambush. If one dies, another one can be made.

I put this in the Magic spells and potions thread because I don't believe Eve was made in the way of clones but through some type of magic. Did Elizabeth deliberately create hexenbiest Juliette so clones could be made?

Maybe Diana did the clone....

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - irukandji - 02-15-2016

(02-15-2016, 07:34 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 07:20 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Maybe Diana did the clone....

This is also interesting to me because I have often wondered if Diana was working for the Wall as well. If this is true, how do you think these people got her to clone Juliette?

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 02-15-2016

(02-15-2016, 09:45 AM)irukandji Wrote: This is also interesting to me because I have often wondered if Diana was working for the Wall as well. If this is true, how do you think these people got her to clone Juliette?

Maybe I am misunderstanding your question because I am not a native English speaker, but I am reading two questions here.
1. How did HW convince Diana to clone Juliette?
It is being said in the forum that Diana trusts Meisner. The helicopter scene when the king is killed kind of shows this trusting. This trust in Meisner could have being used by him to convince Diana to help HW.

2. How did Diana clone Julliete? I remember the scene when Diana was just born that she made Meisner believe he was with she in his arms. When he arrived at the house where Adelaind was, he saw that Diana was with Adelaind and he was seeing an illusion create by Diana. Can Diana magically create more than a simple illusion?

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - Hell Rell - 02-15-2016

I remember Elizabeth telling Rosalee to use "one less drop than last time" before Juliette inhaled the gas from the hat. I thought that the show would come back to that statement at some point. It could be because Juliette was a human instead of a hexenbiest like Elizabeth so she couldn't handle the same amount of the potion. I kept that line in the back of my head when I saw Juliette transform. Elizabeth may have thought she was getting a two-for-one deal. If getting Nick his Grimm powers back could help Sean, then Juliette becoming a hexenbiest would be twice as good.

Of course, that doesn't seem to be the case now and it was just an accident. I would like to see Elizabeth again and have her give the gang some explanation on why this happened. She seemed to be destined for a scene with Kelly but her leaving the show put the brakes on that meeting.

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - irukandji - 02-18-2016

(02-15-2016, 09:54 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: Maybe I am misunderstanding your question because I am not a native English speaker, but I am reading two questions here.
It is being said in the forum that Diana trusts Meisner. The helicopter scene when the king is killed kind of shows this trusting. This trust in Meisner could have being used by him to convince Diana to help HW

2. How did Diana clone Julliete? I remember the scene when Diana was just born that she made Meisner believe he was with she in his arms. When he arrived at the house where Adelaind was, he saw that Diana was with Adelaind and he was seeing an illusion create by Diana. Can Diana magically create more than a simple illusion?

Well here goes, Adriano. I'm not claiming this makes any sense, it's just something to start off with.

In the Reptile Dysfuction episode, Meisner shows Nick where Kelly was buried. I can't really put my finger on it, but that scene seemed odd to me. I began to wonder if Kelly was really buried there or if her death was some kind of cover up to make it appear that she was dead. It's somewhat similar to the car wreck, as in we're made to believe Kelly died in the wreck when she was no where near it. The house was a wreck too and we're made to believe Kelly died there as well. Maybe she wasn't anywhere near it either.

Could the person we saw go into the house with Diana be a clone? One that Diana made so that Kelly would be protected? Was that was Kelly was teaching Diana while she was taking care of her?

I haven't gotten to why she would have cloned Juliette. If Kelly was still alive, could Kelly have convinced Diana to clone Juliette?

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - jsgrimm45 - 02-18-2016

(02-18-2016, 06:17 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 09:54 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: Maybe I am misunderstanding your question because I am not a native English speaker, but I am reading two questions here.
It is being said in the forum that Diana trusts Meisner. The helicopter scene when the king is killed kind of shows this trusting. This trust in Meisner could have being used by him to convince Diana to help HW

Well here goes, Adriano. I'm not claiming this makes any sense, it's just something to start off with.

In the Reptile Dysfuction episode, Meisner shows Nick where Kelly was buried. I can't really put my finger on it, but that scene seemed odd to me. I began to wonder if Kelly was really buried there or if her death was some kind of cover up to make it appear that she was dead. It's somewhat similar to the car wreck, as in we're made to believe Kelly died in the wreck when she was no where near it. The house was a wreck too and we're made to believe Kelly died there as well. Maybe she wasn't anywhere near it either.

Could the person we saw go into the house with Diana be a clone? One that Diana made so that Kelly would be protected? Was that was Kelly was teaching Diana while she was taking care of her?

I haven't gotten to why she would have cloned Juliette. If Kelly was still alive, could Kelly have convinced Diana to clone Juliette?
I like the idea of LBB making a illusion of Kelly and would agree that was possible for Diana, but Diana only make illusions not hard copies unless this was something she learn with Kelly. So with Diana gone (thinking about the pillow) the illusion would end. I could see the illusion all the way to the helicopter but not at the house as Diana was there. Does require some more thought.

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - irukandji - 02-29-2016

Could Eve be part Grimm? Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this?

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - syscrash - 02-29-2016

Quote:Could Eve be part Grimm? Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this?

What would that even mean??? What would Grimm do that a hexenbiest could not. Other then the intimidation of a Grimms eyes. But hexenbiest have their own intimidation factor.

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - irukandji - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 04:58 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Could Eve be part Grimm? Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this?

What would that even mean??? What would Grimm do that a hexenbiest could not. Other then the intimidation of a Grimms eyes. But hexenbiest have their own intimidation factor.

Something about the way she put her hood on in the restaurant reminded me of Kelly.