Grimm Forum
Magic Spells and Potions - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Magic Spells and Potions (/Thread-Magic-Spells-and-Potions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - jsgrimm45 - 02-11-2016

(02-11-2016, 02:08 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 02:03 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: In this thread are some posts on the Gypsy Queen and Adalind's contract to get her powers back. Some posts say well the contract was broken first by the Queen by going to Viktor. Been thinking about this for something finally have a answer maybe not the correct answer. The Queen didn't break the contract but Adalind did the contract was for Adalind to get her powers back she did, then she was to give her Diana she didn't. Nothing was said what the Queen would do with Diana or Adalind after the birth. So the contract is still in effect will this come back to bite Nick/Adalind even Kelly?

I doubt it. This is one of those items like the mysterious locked door in Nick's house. It'd be interesting if in the very final episode of Grimm they went through all of the loose ends and tied them up.
I think we will find the mystery lock is where we see the wooden chest will be found. The one in the previews with Nick and Monroe are going thur. I think the door goes to Shanghai Tunnels and we will find a Grimm lair.

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - syscrash - 02-11-2016

Based on all other supernatural shows. and even by this shows cannons. created in blood can only be dissolved by blood. The hand print was a signature in blood.

As for the ramifications. Have we seen them. Maybe it is because of the contract that circumstances are preventing Adalind from having Diana. The other thing everyone that has had Diana, it has not gone well for them. Viktor the first was told of his doom. Viktor did not die but has suffered plenty of bad luck. Then there was Kelly dead, Then kenneth dead, then the king dead. Meisner returned her to friends maybe that is why he is not dead. especially if the friends are the Gypsy Queen. Remember that last deal Stafania made was with Viktor. That may have been Viktors deal with the Resistance. He would give up any claim to Diana in exchange for the Kings death.
Thus releasing him from all the bad fate that he has suffered. Payment rendered he is now ruler.
Then we come to Adalind. Her life has been no bed of roses since the contract. For the show to make Kelly being safe is only possible because Meisner returned Diana to the Gypsy Queen. Would set up for Adalind having to make a choice between her two kids. Like the keys, the contract will come up and there will be a resolution. Just like the coins story was resolved. The royals story was resolved.

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - tscchope - 02-11-2016

The King is missing presumed dead, though no-one has gone looking for the body, unless HW has cleaned that up. Viktor is king. he's been lucky in my opinion. His preferred cousins have both been killed and he's now King.

Frederick did say that unless the royals had Diana, they'd all die. Viktor will want to keep hold of Diana for that reason. Viktor can't have children and that would make Diana his heiress, if she stays. That's Adalind's choice to make: does she leave Diana where she is or demand her return and doom all the Royals.

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - syscrash - 02-11-2016

Quote:Frederick did say that unless the royals had Diana, they'd all die. Viktor will want to keep hold of Diana for that reason. Viktor can't have children and that would make Diana his heiress, if she stays. That's Adalind's choice to make: does she leave Diana where she is or demand her return and doom all the Royals.
That not a choice. She and all the scooby's would doom the Royals in a minute. Even Sean would vote doom them.

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - irukandji - 02-12-2016

(02-11-2016, 03:00 PM)syscrash Wrote: Based on all other supernatural shows. and even by this shows cannons. created in blood can only be dissolved by blood. The hand print was a signature in blood.

This was very interesting to me because it made me think of the Black Claw. Is the claw print a signature in blood and does it signify a contract?

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - syscrash - 02-12-2016

Quote:This was very interesting to me because it made me think of the Black Claw. Is the claw print a signature in blood and does it signify a contract?
A contract has to have an offer, acceptance, and consideration. Dragging your fingers across a wall does not provide any of the needed components for it to be a contract.

(02-12-2016, 12:12 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:This was very interesting to me because it made me think of the Black Claw. Is the claw print a signature in blood and does it signify a contract?
A contract has to have an offer, acceptance, and consideration. Dragging your fingers across a wall does not provide any of the needed components for it to be a contract.

I'm going to say I don't agree with this logic.

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - syscrash - 02-12-2016

Quote:I'm going to say I don't agree with this logic.

You disagree with the definition of what makes something a contract?
If yo are trying to say the mark in blood is a sign of allegiance. it is. But that is not a contract because there is no consideration

RE: Magic Spells and Potions - tscchope - 02-12-2016

Sean and Diana are also Royals. Voting to doom the Royals, dooms them, too.

(02-12-2016, 12:38 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:I'm going to say I don't agree with this logic.

You disagree with the definition of what makes something a contract?
If yo are trying to say the mark in blood is a sign of allegiance. it is. But that is not a contract because there is no consideration

Syscrash, if you disagreed with something I said, you'd want the opportunity to check it out for yourself, wouldn't you? That's only fair isn't it?

I don't agree with your logic because I want to check this out for myself.