Grimm Forum
Did Renard have his father killed to save Diana?? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Did Renard have his father killed to save Diana?? (/Thread-Did-Renard-have-his-father-killed-to-save-Diana)

Pages: 1 2

Did Renard have his father killed to save Diana?? - Kathryn Wooten - 05-24-2015

Renard and Meisner goes all the way back to the 1st season they met several times in season 2, where Renard trust Meisner to kill his brother after he kidnapped Nick .....so their friendship seems strong??? He also sent him to protect Adaline and her unborn child/ he even delivered the baby

Questiion now is: Did Renard order Meisner to kill his father to save diana?? ( that would be a twist)

RE: Did Renard have his father killed to save Diana?? - wfmyers1207 - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 08:49 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Renard and Meisner goes all the way back to the 1st season they met several times in season 2, where Renard trust Meisner to kill his brother after he kidnapped Nick .....so their friendship seems strong??? He also sent him to protect Adaline and her unborn child/ he even delivered the baby

Questiion now is: Did Renard order Meisner to kill his father to save diana?? ( that would be a twist)

Now that is an interesting idea and frankly I'm a little embarrased it did not occur to me as well. Blush

Renard has used Meisner as a hit man in the past, but we still need to remember that he is a member of the Resistance and may have his own agenda.

Still it is interesting. If, in the first couple of episodes of S5, we see Meisner take Diana back to Renard then we will know for sure. If he takes her to Europe then we know he was doing it for his own reasons.Dodgy

RE: Did Renard have his father killed to save Diana?? - jsgrimm45 - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 10:32 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(05-24-2015, 08:49 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Renard and Meisner goes all the way back to the 1st season they met several times in season 2, where Renard trust Meisner to kill his brother after he kidnapped Nick .....so their friendship seems strong??? He also sent him to protect Adaline and her unborn child/ he even delivered the baby

Now that is an interesting idea and frankly I'm a little embarrased it did not occur to me as well. Blush

Renard has used Meisner as a hit man in the past, but we still need to remember that he is a member of the Resistance and may have his own agenda.

Still it is interesting. If, in the first couple of episodes of S5, we see Meisner take Diana back to Renard then we will know for sure. If he takes her to Europe then we know he was doing it for his own reasons.Dodgy
I agree if the Renard had known the King was in town I could well see the order to kill him possible but that would make the saving of Diana accidental not part of the plan. There ( as I see it) was no way Renard could have known the Kenneth would get Diana and call for the chopper that night. I could see Meisner just waiting for the chopper call but how long would he be able to wait? That helicopter would have been check by Raspoil men off and on an Meisner was known so he could not have been waiting long.

So we have killing the King only Diana accidental? Diana the main plan and the King accidental? Or both somehow was known to kill 2 birds with one stone? These ideas do make one think. Thanks

RE: Did Renard have his father killed to save Diana?? - Kathryn Wooten - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 12:19 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

I agree if the Renard had known the King was in town I could well see the order to kill him possible but that would make the saving of Diana accidental not part of the plan. There ( as I see it) was no way Renard could have known the Kenneth would get Diana and call for the chopper that night. I could see Meisner just waiting for the chopper call but how long would he be able to wait? That helicopter would have been check by Raspoil men off and on an Meisner was known so he could not have been waiting long.

So we have killing the King only Diana accidental? Diana the main plan and the King accidental? Or both somehow was known to kill 2 birds with one stone? These ideas do make one think. Thank you.

I don't think Miesner will bring a very special child back to Portland, people died for her to be protected. Meisner could let us know in season 5 if he was working for Renard, when he phones or computer message him with a pic of Renard's daughter or video cam to let him know his plan went according to plan his daughter is safe, but it was needed to kill the king ....... I think meisner called Renard , when he learn Kelly was killed and diana was taken and that's , when Sean made the not so difficult choice to save diana even if it means if they had to kill his father.

(05-24-2015, 01:23 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:

So we have killing the King only Diana accidental? Diana the main plan and the King accidental? Or both somehow was known to kill 2 birds with one stone? These ideas do make one think. Thank you.

I don't think Miesner will bring a very special child back to Portland, people died for her to be protected. Meisner could let us know in season 5 if he was working for Renard, when he phones or computer message him with a pic of Renard's daughter or video cam to let him know his plan went according to plan his daughter is safe, but it was needed to kill the king ....... I think meisner called Renard , when he learn Kelly was killed and diana was taken and that's , when Sean made the not so difficult choice to save diana even if it means if they had to kill his father.
That works but my next question would be we didn't see anyone but the Nick's crew knowing Kelly was dead and Diana taken. Renard was with Monroe and Rosalee but might have him receive a mysterious phone call or voice mail off camera from Miesner, but wouldn't that had have placed Miesner at the house? Your thoughts?

RE: Did Renard have his father killed to save Diana?? - Kathryn Wooten - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 02:01 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

That works but my next question would be we didn't see anyone but the Nick's crew knowing Kelly was dead and Diana taken. Renard was with Monroe and Rosalee but might have him receive a mysterious phone call or voice mail off camera from Miesner, but wouldn't that had have placed Miesner at the house? Your thoughts?
Meisner could have contacted Renard once he return back in his office...he usually have 2 phones one a decoy the other private...and he does get alot of cryptic message on his computer...Miesner could have contacted Renard after he followed the king and diana to the mansion..and Renard tells meisner at any cost save Diana, including if need be kill his father.. I think Renard knew , before Hank came to fill him in, didn't you find it a little strange of how Renard took the news that his daughter was gone...seemed to calm, like maybe he knew something

(05-24-2015, 05:15 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(05-24-2015, 10:32 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Now that is an interesting idea and frankly I'm a little embarrased it did not occur to me as well. Blush

Meisner could have contacted Renard once he return back in his office...he usually have 2 phones one a decoy the other private...and he does get alot of cryptic message on his computer...Miesner could have contacted Renard after he followed the king and diana to the mansion..and Renard tells meisner at any cost save Diana, including if need be kill his father.. I think Renard knew , before Hank came to fill him in, didn't you find it a little strange of how Renard took the news that his daughter was gone...seemed to calm, like maybe he knew something
Good point with his connects in EU. might have well knew his father was in the U.S. and had Meisner on hand that works for me. Good exchange. Thanks

RE: Did Renard have his father killed to save Diana?? - Kathryn Wooten - 05-25-2015

(05-24-2015, 06:28 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(05-24-2015, 12:19 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I agree if the Renard had known the King was in town I could well see the order to kill him possible but that would make the saving of Diana accidental not part of the plan. There ( as I see it) was no way Renard could have known the Kenneth would get Diana and call for the chopper that night. I could see Meisner just waiting for the chopper call but how long would he be able to wait? That helicopter would have been check by Raspoil men off and on an Meisner was known so he could not have been waiting long.

Good point with his connects in EU. might have well knew his father was in the U.S. and had Meisner on hand that works for me. Good exchange. Thanks
Another thought...Meisner informed Renard , while heading to the airport, thinking they would go straight there...and Happen across the helicopter the royals were going to use to get diana out of the city . He informs Renard who smartly guess that his father would not use a helicopter unless they are flying to a ship or another airport. Renard tells his friend to be careful; and bring back his daughter safe

(05-24-2015, 12:19 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I agree if the Renard had known the King was in town I could well see the order to kill him possible but that would make the saving of Diana accidental not part of the plan. There ( as I see it) was no way Renard could have known the Kenneth would get Diana and call for the chopper that night. I could see Meisner just waiting for the chopper call but how long would he be able to wait? That helicopter would have been check by Raspoil men off and on an Meisner was known so he could not have been waiting long.

Another thought...Meisner informed Renard , while heading to the airport, thinking they would go straight there...and Happen across the helicopter the royals were going to use to get diana out of the city . He informs Renard who smartly guess that his father would not use a helicopter unless they are flying to a ship or another airport. Renard tells his friend to be careful; and bring back his daughter safe

RE: Did Renard have his father killed to save Diana?? - jsgrimm45 - 05-25-2015

(05-25-2015, 05:22 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(05-24-2015, 01:23 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I don't think Miesner will bring a very special child back to Portland, people died for her to be protected. Meisner could let us know in season 5 if he was working for Renard, when he phones or computer message him with a pic of Renard's daughter or video cam to let him know his plan went according to plan his daughter is safe, but it was needed to kill the king ....... I think meisner called Renard , when he learn Kelly was killed and diana was taken and that's , when Sean made the not so difficult choice to save diana even if it means if they had to kill his father.

(05-24-2015, 01:23 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I don't think Miesner will bring a very special child back to Portland, people died for her to be protected. Meisner could let us know in season 5 if he was working for Renard, when he phones or computer message him with a pic of Renard's daughter or video cam to let him know his plan went according to plan his daughter is safe, but it was needed to kill the king ....... I think meisner called Renard , when he learn Kelly was killed and diana was taken and that's , when Sean made the not so difficult choice to save diana even if it means if they had to kill his father.
Your right might well have seen some verrat at the helicopter and intercepted it because he was watch the airport. Good point Does might for a good plot line. Idea

RE: Did Renard have his father killed to save Diana?? - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 08-14-2015

I will try a twist here. I can’t see the writers giving another explanation for king’s death and Diana’s plot that doesn’t involve someone inside the royals helping Meisner. Someone inside must have informs him and helped him to get to helicopter.
This inside informer can be someone working for the resistance, or for Elizabeth or for Sean. I have read those three theories here.
I have a new one. No one knows exactly why Viktor was taken from Diana’s mission. We don’t know what happened to him. I remember a theory here in the forum that Viktor could possible avoiding find Diana since he supposed the king would put her in front of him for the crown. The king would found out and take Viktor from the mission.
I see it is possible that Victor informed Sean, or Meisner directly or even someone in the resistance about the kings plan. Think about it: Viktor make a deal with Meisner: Viktor helps Meisner to save Diana and in return Meisner kills the king. Diana is safe and Viktor is in his way to the crown. If we include Sean in the deal, Viktor would have include Sean forgiveness and his reintegration to family when Viktor became new king.
Sean new Viktor was in town looking for Diana. Sean knew Keneath was the new prince in town. He could have contact Viktor directly or indirectly to know what happened and this could have being the beginning of this deal.
Ideas?