Grimm Forum
Episode with the Wiildesheer - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Episode with the Wiildesheer (/Thread-Episode-with-the-Wiildesheer)

Episode with the Wiildesheer - jsgrimm45 - 05-24-2015

I know it in season 3 but it needed closed so thought I see what the forum thought. The Wildesheer had killed a lot of Police and solder's I would have like to shown the case being solved so letting the police fell safer on the streets. I do wonder how they might have done it because they were killed at the trailer. I would have moved the bodies and let a tip just led them to the bodies let everyone try to figure out who and how have Hank kind of figure it had to be Nick and ask why he wasn't invited so to speak and tell Nick not to leave him out in the future. Your thoughts?

RE: Episode with the Wiildesheer - Lou - 05-24-2015

I can't remember. but you should go to the thread for the episode that discusses it. That way you can see our thoughts on it when they were fresh.

RE: Episode with the Wiildesheer - jsgrimm45 - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 06:58 AM)Lou Wrote: I can't remember. but you should go to the thread for the episode that discusses it. That way you can see our thoughts on it when they were fresh.

Lou I did look for that subject episode Revelations on what happen with wildesheer bodies. Glad you responded with your length of time on the forum and number of posts hoped maybe some with you understanding might have knew of a post or something I missed. Most of the posts were on Monroe family wedding thanks for answering.

RE: Episode with the Wiildesheer - Gretel Hanselsister - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 06:25 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I know it in season 3 but it needed closed so thought I see what the forum thought. The Wildesheer had killed a lot of Police and solder's I would have like to shown the case being solved so letting the police fell safer on the streets. I do wonder how they might have done it because they were killed at the trailer. I would have moved the bodies and let a tip just led them to the bodies let everyone try to figure out who and how have Hank kind of figure it had to be Nick and ask why he wasn't invited so to speak and tell Nick not to leave him out in the future. Your thoughts?

I re-watched the scene in S3E13 "Revelation" where Nick, Monroe and his father killed the Wildesheer. There was nothing about what happened with the bodies, but it's not too hard to guess, I think.
Sooner or later the police finds the bodies (e.g. Nick gives a hint to Hank). The guilt of the Wildesheer is pretty obvious, they still wear the coats made of scalps. So, uniform-bearers can feel safe again. They just have to make up a story who killed them and how. The difficult part may be to explain why the Wildesheer lost their scalps, too Big Grin.