Grimm Forum
Silas Weir Mitchell on HuffPost Live! - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Silas Weir Mitchell on HuffPost Live! (/Thread-Silas-Weir-Mitchell-on-HuffPost-Live)

Pages: 1 2 3

Silas Weir Mitchell on HuffPost Live! - Courtney - 05-20-2013

Not really sure if this would be the correct thread, but I've got some exciting news!

Tomorrow (May 21) Silas Weir Mitchell will be doing a segment for HuffPost Live at 5pm pacific time!

The staff at Grimm-Fan.com have been asked to join in! I haven't heard back yet if we'll be able to ask questions or if we'll just be able to sit in on the conversation, but in case we can ask something, give us some questions! We'd love to be able to ask some questions from other Grimm fans, so if you have a question for Silas (Monroe), please leave a comment on this post with your question, and hopefully we'll be able to get them to him! Smile

We can totally ask questions, so feel free to post anything you'd like answered! Hopefully we'll be able to get a couple in!

RE: Silas Weir Mitchell on HuffPost Live! - GrimmForum - 05-20-2013

Wow that's really exciting news, congrats! I know we've got a lot of Monroe fans here, and I'm sure many of our members have some questions they'd like to ask Silas. Hopefully you can let fans know about our sites too Wink

One question we've been wondering is, what's Monroe's last name?

I'm going to stick this to the top of General Discussions so everyone sees it.

RE: Silas Weir Mitchell on HuffPost Live! - Courtney - 05-20-2013

(05-20-2013, 04:04 PM)GrimmForum Wrote: Wow that's really exciting news, congrats! I know we've got a lot of Monroe fans here, and I'm sure many of our members have some questions they'd like to ask Silas. Hopefully you can let fans know about our sites too Wink

One question we've been wondering is, what's Monroe's last name?

I'm going to stick this to the top of General Discussions so everyone sees it.

Thanks! Smile We will have the chance to ask questions, so if personally, we are able to get some questions in there or anything, we will definitely try to get some self-promotion in there Wink

RE: Silas Weir Mitchell on HuffPost Live! - GrimmForum - 05-21-2013

Awesome, that's great to hear! Smile

Will it be 5pm Eastern Time when we'll be able to catch you on Huff Post Live?

RE: Silas Weir Mitchell on HuffPost Live! - pale boy - 05-21-2013

Ah, that's so cool! I'm glad Grimm Fan is involved. :)

I wish I was better at coming up with questions, heh. Hmm ... Well, if I could ask one thing, it would be:

Will we ever see what Monroe was like in his non-vegan, non-Wieder Wesen days?

(05-21-2013, 01:07 AM)pale boy Wrote:
Will we ever see what Monroe was like in his non-vegan, non-Wieder Wesen days?

Good Question, that would be cool to see. We haven't seen any "origin" episodes yet. Hopefully we'll see some in Season 3!

RE: Silas Weir Mitchell on HuffPost Live! - Gretel Hanselsister - 05-21-2013

(05-20-2013, 04:04 PM)GrimmForum Wrote: One question we've been wondering is, what's Monroe's last name?

I thought his name was Eddy Monroe, so Monroe is the last name? Don't remember where I got this from, but until now I was pretty sure Blush.

I'd really like to know if Silas does speak a little german or if he has to learn each little word from the script. -Thanks a lot!-

RE: Silas Weir Mitchell on HuffPost Live! - Courtney - 05-21-2013

Yes it will be 5pm Eastern Smile

I was actually thinking about asking a question similar to seeing Monroe in the non-wesen days, like if he'll ever "fall of the wagon", might be interesting to see some added drama if Monroe went "evil"... lol. I guess I get that from Buffy, when Angel went evil--David was great at playing that part.

I remember seeing/hearing Monroe's first name was Eddy too, but don't remember exactly where

RE: Silas Weir Mitchell on HuffPost Live! - Courtney - 05-21-2013

Okay guys, I totally messed up the times! I just did the test to make sure the video plugins were working and the girl at huffington told me it's 5pm pacific time, as they're in Los Angeles so it'll be 7pm central time and 8pm eastern time, so it'll be just a little before the finale tonight!

No worries, that'll give us more time to gather questions Smile. Plus, it'll be right around the finale, it'll be awesome! I'll make sure to be watching HuffPost Live tonight Big Grin!

Good Luck Courtney!

Also, on Monroe's name. We had a discussion a while back about it here where we concluded that Eddie was likely on a early draft of the script, but that currently, we don't know what Monroe's full name is.