Grimm Forum
Kelly B. what me may still learn - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Kelly B. what me may still learn (/Thread-Kelly-B-what-me-may-still-learn)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Kelly B. what me may still learn - jsgrimm45 - 05-18-2015

Kelly is dead but I think she knew something was going to happen. So I think Nick will get a package or book something like in case of my death. This will hold information on how she knew to have a plan for Diana. What Diana powers are etc. Other Grimm contacts for Nick. Where the royals keep the other 4 keys and maybe even a way in. I don't think for a minute she walked in to that trap unprepared. She was just to smart for that.

RE: Kelly B. what me may still learn - Tokens210 - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 12:35 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Kelly is dead but I think she knew something was going to happen. So I think Nick will get a package or book something like in case of my death. This will hold information on how she knew to have a plan for Diana. What Diana powers are etc. Other Grimm contacts for Nick. Where the royals keep the other 4 keys and maybe even a way in. I don't think for a minute she walked in to that trap unprepared. She was just to smart for that.

I fell the same about Kelly, i know in real life the actress has other roles that messed with things, that's why we don't see Kelly at all, it was a look a like cause she was filming a Pilot somewhere else

but they showed us earlier she was very capable of stay under the radar, being careful and sneaky as well as having no problems taking on groups of wesen

we were also shown that Diana instantly had an attachment to Kelly and the Locket, shown when the baby pulls the locket as well as when she starts shaking monroe's house till kelly walks in and she sees her

they may have been forced to kill her off but i feel Kelly + Diana and they wouldnt have been able to kill her

or atleast if they had to kill her off they coulda made her put up a better fight, a pile of verrat bodies or something not kenneth with some blood on him

RE: Kelly B. what me may still learn - jsgrimm45 - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 12:51 PM)Tokens210 Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 12:35 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Kelly is dead but I think she knew something was going to happen. So I think Nick will get a package or book something like in case of my death. This will hold information on how she knew to have a plan for Diana. What Diana powers are etc. Other Grimm contacts for Nick. Where the royals keep the other 4 keys and maybe even a way in. I don't think for a minute she walked in to that trap unprepared. She was just to smart for that.

I fell the same about Kelly, i know in real life the actress has other roles that messed with things, that's why we don't see Kelly at all, it was a look a like cause she was filming a Pilot somewhere else

but they showed us earlier she was very capable of stay under the radar, being careful and sneaky as well as having no problems taking on groups of wesen

we were also shown that Diana instantly had an attachment to Kelly and the Locket, shown when the baby pulls the locket as well as when she starts shaking monroe's house till kelly walks in and she sees her

they may have been forced to kill her off but i feel Kelly + Diana and they wouldnt have been able to kill her

or atleast if they had to kill her off they coulda made her put up a better fight, a pile of verrat bodies or something not kenneth with some blood on him
Like your points something you said got me thinking with Adalind (having of Nick blood Grimm blood must act like a potion) in her did Diana know Kelly because of the blood?

RE: Kelly B. what me may still learn - Tokens210 - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 01:10 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Like your points something you said got me thinking with Adalind (having of Nick blood Grimm blood must act like a potion) in her did Diana know Kelly because of the blood?

unsure if its from the blood or just cause Kelly seemed to be a Mother figure but there was deff. a connection

when the baby shakes the house i was thinking its 1 of 2 things

A. Diana can actually sense a Grimm which would make her even that much more valuable to some groups

B. Diana was throwing a fit and Kelly heard her as she was creeping around Monroe's house so well that even Monroe had no idea she was there and seeing kelly the mother figure calmed her

RE: Kelly B. what me may still learn - jsgrimm45 - 06-25-2015

If there is no plan b from Kelly will the coins just fade from the series? As Kelly is the only one who knew where she put them for safe keeping.

Could this be a writers way of dropping a plot line they didn't see has adding much after the first season and start of second?

RE: Kelly B. what me may still learn - irukandji - 01-23-2016

I cut and pasted this from the Nick's son thread because it's an interesting statement and I thought it might generate some debate.

(01-13-2016, 04:04 PM)syscrash Wrote: Yet Kelly hated wesen, supported by her reaction in "women in black". Kelly being a Grimm got Nicks father killed, yet she still believed you don't leave the ones you love.

This is something I had never thought of, but you are right. Kelly did get her husband and her friend killed. I've always liked Kelly. She, in my opinion, was a fascinating character and a very likeable one. I would have liked to see more of her. Just as a side note, this continues to support the argument of good actors in a role. If they're good, I can't get enough of them.

But even though I thought she was good in her role, she never proved to me that she was the motherly type. She gave up her own son to be on the run and pursue her life as a Grimm. Now before anyone counters with some lofty notion that Nick would be in perpetual danger under Kelly's wing, consider this. Marie had a bloody reputation as a Grimm, but took Nick in and raised him. I don't know if she gave up her life as a Grimm. I am assuming so since there was something about her being a librarian. Marie was willing to risk anything even retaliation from wesen, but she was still going to raise Nick. Kelly chose to run away.

With regard to Diana, it makes me wonder if Kelly experienced more than a tinge of guilt over her failure as a mother. I also wonder if she was showing some real desperation. She may have looked at it as a test to herself, to see if she could get motherhood right the second time.

RE: Kelly B. what me may still learn - Saranghaeyo Oppa - 01-23-2016

(01-23-2016, 09:51 AM)irukandji Wrote: I cut and pasted this from the Nick's son thread because it's an interesting statement and I thought it might generate some debate.

(01-13-2016, 04:04 PM)syscrash Wrote: Yet Kelly hated wesen, supported by her reaction in "women in black". Kelly being a Grimm got Nicks father killed, yet she still believed you don't leave the ones you love.

This is something I had never thought of, but you are right. Kelly did get her husband and her friend killed. I've always liked Kelly. She, in my opinion, was a fascinating character and a very likeable one. I would have liked to see more of her. Just as a side note, this continues to support the argument of good actors in a role. If they're good, I can't get enough of them.

But even though I thought she was good in her role, she never proved to me that she was the motherly type. She gave up her own son to be on the run and pursue her life as a Grimm. Now before anyone counters with some lofty notion that Nick would be in perpetual danger under Kelly's wing, consider this. Marie had a bloody reputation as a Grimm, but took Nick in and raised him. I don't know if she gave up her life as a Grimm. I am assuming so since there was something about her being a librarian. Marie was willing to risk anything even retaliation from wesen, but she was still going to raise Nick. Kelly chose to run away.

With regard to Diana, it makes me wonder if Kelly experienced more than a tinge of guilt over her failure as a mother. I also wonder if she was showing some real desperation. She may have looked at it as a test to herself, to see if she could get motherhood right the second time.
I believe, she ran away to protect her son. Remember the Japanese guy who was looking for coins,
He was the one who killed Nick's father. She was looking for the man who killed her husband and she has been following. That is how she was able to save Nick's life in season 1 finale.

RE: Kelly B. what me may still learn - New Guy - 01-23-2016

Hi Saranghaeyo,
You commented:
Quote:I believe, she ran away to protect her son. Remember the japanese guy who was looking for coins, He was the one who killed Nick's father. She was looking for the man who killed her husband and she has been following. That is how she was able to save Nick's life in season 1 finale.
Speaking of the Coins of Zakynthos, they were (I believe) last in the possesion of Kelly. Was she going to destroy them? Where are they now?
[Image: latest?cb=20150410215525]
New Guy

RE: Kelly B. what me may still learn - irukandji - 01-23-2016

(01-23-2016, 03:25 PM)Saranghaeyo Oppa Wrote: I believe, she ran away to protect her son. Remember the Japanese guy who was looking for coins,
He was the one who killed Nick's father. She was looking for the man who killed her husband and she has been following. That is how she was able to save Nick's life in season 1 finale.

In my opinion, Kelly's duty was to her son more than anything. She should have been the one taking care of him rather than Marie.

RE: Kelly B. what me may still learn - jsgrimm45 - 01-24-2016

(01-23-2016, 08:53 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 03:25 PM)Saranghaeyo Oppa Wrote: I believe, she ran away to protect her son. Remember the Japanese guy who was looking for coins,

In my opinion, Kelly's duty was to her son more than anything. She should have been the one taking care of him rather than Marie.
Kelly plan didn't include 18 years she hope to have this done in a few weeks. Coins were with Kelly not Marie maybe Marie was under the radar. Then Kelly saw that if she come back into Nick's life without taking out the ones who started it they would learn she wasn't dead. The old saying you can never go home was in play here. Looks like Marie did a great job raising Nick.