Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 04-27-2017

Diana says this in the last episode what does it mean?

- Diana.
- Hurry up.
I'm coming.
Mom and Dad are waiting.
We've got Wesen to kill.
The triplets are coming, too.
Yeah.

"We've got wesen to kill." We how have 2 Grimm's 2 Hexenbiest and three wesen out killing wesen why? What is happening here? Diana is likely the most powerful hexenbiest we know so now add the staff what is happening? Can she use the staff or can on NIck or Kelly use it?

RE: Diana - silver - 06-27-2017

(04-27-2017, 11:03 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Diana says this in the last episode what does it mean?

- Diana.
- Hurry up.
I'm coming.
Mom and Dad are waiting.
We've got Wesen to kill.
The triplets are coming, too.
Yeah.

"We've got wesen to kill." We how have 2 Grimm's 2 Hexenbiest and three wesen out killing wesen why? What is happening here? Diana is likely the most powerful hexenbiest we know so now add the staff what is happening? Can she use the staff or can on NIck or Kelly use it?

Gotta remember - one of the first things Aunt Marie told Nick was to seek out the bad ones to kill. I'm sure he passed that lesson along.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 06-30-2017

So the golden snowflake miracle child turned out to be a real dud. Was her purpose all along simply to rescue Nick and Eve from the mirrored dimension?

This was the child who supposedly had a destiny for good or evil. Yet, for all of the hype, she never evolved into anything more than a killer.

RE: Diana - silver - 06-30-2017

Diana could've done a heap more good as the one trying to bring mama and papa together - could've been great and would keep Adalind away from Nick. I mean, Renard and Adalind were together in the beginning - to have them come together at the end (middle whatev) makes infinitely more sense!

RE: Diana - bart - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 04:39 PM)silver Wrote: Diana could've done a heap more good as the one trying to bring mama and papa together - could've been great and would keep Adalind away from Nick. I mean, Renard and Adalind were together in the beginning - to have them come together at the end (middle whatev) makes infinitely more sense!

You really hate Nick and Adalind uh.

RE: Diana - dicappatore - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 06:22 PM)bart Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 04:39 PM)silver Wrote: Diana could've done a heap more good as the one trying to bring mama and papa together - could've been great and would keep Adalind away from Nick. I mean, Renard and Adalind were together in the beginning - to have them come together at the end (middle whatev) makes infinitely more sense!

Renard and Adalind were really never an item. I don't recall them two of ever even liking each other let alone any signs of love. Renard used her for what he needed. Diana was a result of Adalind using her body to satisfy Renard's cravings for Juliette. And she used him to land a baby with royal blood.

As for Diana doing more to bring her parents back together? There never any love between the two even when Renard was trying to fake liking her as mayor. Also Adalind told/asked Diana to stop doing that. She was a good girl and did what mommy asked.

(06-30-2017, 06:42 PM)dicappatore Wrote:

Renard and Adalind were really never an item. I don't recall them two of ever even liking each other let alone any signs of love. Renard used her for what he needed. Diana was a result of Adalind using her body to satisfy Renard's cravings for Juliette. And she used him to land a baby with royal blood.

As for Diana doing more to bring her parents back together? There never any love between the two even when Renard was trying to fake liking her as mayor. Also Adalind told/asked Diana to stop doing that. She was a good girl and did what mommy asked.

Renard used her to try and kill off Aunt Marie, etc. They were birds of a feather. Like Tina Turner says, "What's love got to do with it?" They were a team - both users of people. It's just a sign of poor writing for the show. But we have to give each other space for our own preferences.

I don't hate them as individuals. Adalind may be a slut, but she's not entirely stupid just because she didn't appear to know she was pregnant when she went to visit Henrietta. I believe she knows the possibilities exist for pregnancy when you do it with someone.

RE: Diana - bart - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 06:49 PM)silver Wrote:

Renard used her to try and kill off Aunt Marie, etc. They were birds of a feather. Like Tina Turner says, "What's love got to do with it?" They were a team - both users of people. It's just a sign of poor writing for the show. But we have to give each other space for our own preferences.

I don't hate them as individuals. Adalind may be a slut, but she's not entirely stupid just because she didn't appear to know she was pregnant when she went to visit Henrietta. I believe she knows the possibilities exist for pregnancy when you do it with someone.

You still have not answered why you hate them as a couple?

Quote: bart said, You still have not answered why you hate them as a couple?

Smile I didn't know I'd taken the stand in Grimm court.

I'm kind of neutral on the subject I guess mainly because by this time, the writers and producers just screwed around so much with improbably and impossible tangents for the story, the fact that Nick knocked her up and now he's doing the 'right thing' after barely being able to contain his rage against her in Renard's office when she sprang the good news on him.

RE: Diana - dicappatore - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 06:49 PM)silver Wrote:

I guess there was no Wesen Planned Parenthood in Portland? For the free condoms!