Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 11:57 AM)Karai9 Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 10:26 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @jgrimm45 and aboutnici. Like you I think HW has LBB, but I see her return to Adalind by Meisner as being somewhat problematic.

To many people want to either use her or are frightened of what she might become. So, whoever the boss of HW is, they may be very reluctant to let her go now that they have her. If she is such a great leader, she may end up being the solution to Black Claw. She converts wesen to 'her' cause for HW and an anti-Black Claw organization is formed among wesen.

Or, looking at another angle. If LBB becomes as powerful as some people seem to think she will be, dare they keep her at all?! Dodgy Will they decide she has to be eliminated because she is simply to great of a potential danger to the whole world? Dodgy

One last thing to add. I'm beginning to think that LBB may well be one of those story lines that are simply dropped by the writer's. No one seems to be very concerned about getting her back so far this season. We haven't heard a thing about Elizabeth for nearly an entire season. Meisner was almost flippant in his reply to Renard concerning where she was and Renard just accepted that. And Adalind has barely mentioned her in the first 6 episodes of this season.

Although, there was the discussion between Adalind and Truble this last episode. That gave me the impression that Truble was lying her ass off about knowing where LBB was, so maybe we'll see her again after all.

Actually I think that HW, who as far as I'm concerned is a division of the REsistance of past seasons, was after a uber powerful hexenbiest to turn the tide of the war for some time. I believe we will soon find out what has hastened the Black Claw's timetable for events and that that messed up HW's plan to raise Diana with their indoctrination to be a secret weapon but the opportunity that Hexen Juliet presented was too good to pass up except she needed to be conditioned. That's what they've been doing to to her in the room at the end of the tunnel. They are still hanging on to Diana as back up but "Eve" is active. I think that explains why Trubel looks so suspicious.

What will be interesting to me is whether they can keep Juliet on their side or is there a constant question about her loyalties or on the flip side perhaps Diana falls into the wrong hands as everyone feared and becomes the Black Claw's secret weapon.

WHat do you guys think?
This could well happen but I think Diana will get back to Adalind. I don't think the HW has anything to do with the resistance. I do think at some point HW will want Renard or Nick to try and talk the resistance into the fight but only in Europe.. I think Meisner could be of use in these talks also. The royals for now are not the resistance biggest problem or would be for long. How does that fit your ideas?

RE: Diana - irukandji - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 12:02 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: This could well happen but I think Diana will get back to Adalind. I don't think the HW has anything to do with the resistance. I do think at some point HW will want Renard or Nick to try and talk the resistance into the fight but only in Europe.. I think Meisner could be of use in these talks also. The royals for now are not the resistance biggest problem or would be for long. How does that fit your ideas?

Do you think at this late stage it's really a good idea for Diana to be reunited with her mother? In technical terms she'd be a toddler so it would be feasible. But the child we saw last was much older than that, and intelligent as well. Adalind doesn't know what's happened to Diana since she saw her last so she has no idea. I think that child is on the spooky side. In fact, I've been wondering if she was the one in the cell.

RE: Diana - Fuchsbauer - 12-15-2015

I've heard from Claire Coffee that we found out where Diana has been in episode 13, so, 7 more episodes....

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 12-15-2015

(12-14-2015, 08:54 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 12:02 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: This could well happen but I think Diana will get back to Adalind. I don't think the HW has anything to do with the resistance. I do think at some point HW will want Renard or Nick to try and talk the resistance into the fight but only in Europe.. I think Meisner could be of use in these talks also. The royals for now are not the resistance biggest problem or would be for long. How does that fit your ideas?

Do you think at this late stage it's really a good idea for Diana to be reunited with her mother? In technical terms she'd be a toddler so it would be feasible. But the child we saw last was much older than that, and intelligent as well. Adalind doesn't know what's happened to Diana since she saw her last so she has no idea. I think that child is on the spooky side. In fact, I've been wondering if she was the one in the cell.
I think was Eve/Juliette in the cell. I think the writers will reunite Adalind and Diana. If for nothing else good PR. LBB will know who her mother is so not a problem as I see it. Also I think by then Adalind will back to work and the children will be in daycare so we may just hear about them without much seeing. But I wouldn't bet 2 cents on this.

(12-15-2015, 08:59 AM)Fuchsbauer Wrote: I've heard from Claire Coffee that we found out where Diana has been in episode 13, so, 7 more episodes....
Was there any lead as to where she will end up?

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 12-15-2015

I agree with everyone that I think that writers will reunite Adalind and Diana, that scene will made people cry, because they haven't seen each other, since Diana was a baby. Also, Adalind will go back to work, so she can support her family, maybe the children can be at the daycare where their mother is working at. By the time Diana reunites with Adalind, she meets her baby brother Kelly and will protect him and her mother, if Nick is not there with them.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 09:14 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I think the writers will reunite Adalind and Diana. If for nothing else good PR. LBB will know who her mother is so not a problem as I see it. Also I think by then Adalind will back to work and the children will be in daycare so we may just hear about them without much seeing. But I wouldn't bet 2 cents on this.

How do you think Diana will look at her mom, now that she's human?

(12-15-2015, 10:31 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 09:14 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I think the writers will reunite Adalind and Diana. If for nothing else good PR. LBB will know who her mother is so not a problem as I see it. Also I think by then Adalind will back to work and the children will be in daycare so we may just hear about them without much seeing. But I wouldn't bet 2 cents on this.

Kelly was also so I don't see any reason for that to be a problem. Why would you?

(12-15-2015, 10:35 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Kelly was also so I don't see any reason for that to be a problem. Why would you?

Kelly was a Grimm.

(12-15-2015, 10:39 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Kelly was a Grimm.
True but so is Nick and for now Nick and Adalind are together. Maybe I should have said pair of parents. I don't know how this will set with Sean maybe that is a better question. How will LBB react to him? How will Nick/Adalind handle that? I have thought about that. Dodgy

(12-15-2015, 10:50 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 10:39 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Kelly was a Grimm.
True but so is Nick and for now Nick and Adalind are together. Maybe I should have said pair of parents. I don't know how this will set with Sean maybe that is a better question. How will LBB react to him? How will Nick/Adalind handle that? I have thought about that. Dodgy

I don't think she's going to take to Nick and that could be a great story down the line.

But for now, I'm curious as to why Meisner didn't return her to Adalind. For that matter, I'm wondering why he didn't say something about Diana when he saw Adalind.