Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-28-2017

Really, people. Every child knows that when you're asked if you know who did something you did that you weren't supposed to you don't say, "I did it."

RE: Diana - irukandji - 01-28-2017

True, kids will lie their way out of a paper bag if need be. But that's not the question here.

RE: Diana - Kathryn Wooten - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 11:00 AM)irukandji Wrote: True, kids will lie their way out of a paper bag if need be. But that's not the question here.
please elaborate why did she omit her involvement in the death of Conrad???? and why didn't Sean ask about Rachael??

Diana killed Rachel, and when she went into Mommy's dream to proudly announce that they didn't have to worry about her anymore, Mommy was clearly not happy and thrilled about it. So when Daddy asks her about what happened to his other bad friend...

Sean didn't ask her about Rachel because he already knows the answer to that question.

(01-28-2017, 11:27 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: please elaborate why did she omit her involvement in the death of Conrad????

When has Diana ever been known to use a person as an instrument of murder? Or for that matter, when has she been known to use a person as a tool? When she killed Rachel, she used a blanket. When she wanted Sean and Adalind together, she used dolls.

If she wanted Conrad dead, why didn't a sword just rise up and stab him? It doesn't make sense to me that Diana would pin the blame for Conrad's murder on the only man she loves, which is her father. For that matter, it makes no sense why Sean then would tell Adalind he killed Conrad, unless he really wanted Conrad dead.

(01-28-2017, 11:27 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: and why didn't Sean ask about Rachael??

Very good question. I wondered about that one myself. If Diana is really a child, would she understand the concept of murder?

RE: Diana - brandon - 01-28-2017

I think that's why should tell you: that although she did not like to see Rachel with his daddy, should accept.

In Diana's version of morality, rule #1 is that men are not supposed to hurt mommies. Maybe rule #2 is that daddies are supposed to kill men who break rule #1.

(01-28-2017, 11:44 AM)brandon Wrote: I think that's why should tell you: that although she did not like to see Rachel with his daddy, should accept.

This is a very interesting thought. Diana seems willing to accept Nick and Adalind. That said, I do not think she likes Nick at all. So why the double standard for her father?

I think we have to wait and see what Diana does now that her daddy has said he thinks Nick is the reason mommy and daddy "haven't gotten to know each other." Hopefully, Adalind will find some way to let Diana know that she doesn't love Sean because she really does know him very, very well.

RE: Diana - Kathryn Wooten - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 11:49 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 11:44 AM)brandon Wrote: I think that's why should tell you: that although she did not like to see Rachel with his daddy, should accept.

This is a very interesting thought. Diana seems willing to accept Nick and Adalind. That said, I do not think she likes Nick at all. So why the double standard for her father?

I guess at the time..Diana thought Racheal was taking Sean away from Adalind..I think the Diana we see now would probably except Racheal like she is excepting Mommy loving Nick , even if she does not like it