Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - irukandji - 01-27-2017

I thought Conrad said he wasn't asking Adalind to be in love with Sean, that he wanted her to think about her children and her future.

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 12:40 PM)irukandji Wrote: I thought Conrad said he wasn't asking Adalind to be in love with Sean, that he wanted her to think about her children and her future.

As she said that is why she was at mansion. Conrad was trying scare her because that is how he works. If he had a real issue he would had said it.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 01-27-2017

Quote:Adalind could have easily worked the situation to her benefit. Instead she ends up being turned partially to stone and forced to wear a ring that will cause her children great pain. In my opinion, it would have been easier to play along like Sean said.
I finally got your point. The Adalind from past episodes would have acted as if she was totally on board while contemplating her own game plan for revenge. Just like she acted as if when she got Sean to impregnate her with Diana. Like you said had she acted as if, Conrad would have never placed the ring on her finger.

(01-27-2017, 12:43 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Adalind could have easily worked the situation to her benefit. Instead she ends up being turned partially to stone and forced to wear a ring that will cause her children great pain. In my opinion, it would have been easier to play along like Sean said.
I finally got your point. The Adalind from past episodes would have acted as if she was totally on board while contemplating her own game plan for revenge. Just like she acted as if when she got Sean to impregnate her with Diana. Like you said had she acted as if, Conrad would have never placed the ring on her finger.

Oh, thank you! Whew! This is exactly what I was trying to say. Adalind was boxed into a corner. There was no plan for Nick to rescue her so she would have had to come up with a plan on her own. Being confrontational put unwanted attention on her. She knows better than that. She easily could have made the situation work for her.

IMO no way, Conrad was using his ability to read Adalind's feelings against her. Adalind left the loft to protect Nick and Kelly not for revenge against Nick or Kelly and that is why Conard did not trust her because of her heart and Nick. Adalind was confused about Conrad since had no specific issues with her actual behavior. Conrad bought up that Kelly's dad was Nick too.

I would like it if someone please show me an issue BC (not Sean) had with Adalind's actual behavior that did not involve saving Kelly or Nick during season 5 at the mansion.

(01-27-2017, 12:50 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

IMO no way, Conrad was using his ability to read Adalind's feelings against her. Adalind left the loft to protect Nick and Kelly not for revenge against Nick or Kelly and that is why Conard did not trust her because of her heart and Nick. Adalind was confused about Conrad since had no specific issues with her actual behavior. Conrad bought up that Kelly's dad was Nick too.

I would like it if someone please show me an issue BC (not Sean) had with Adalind's actual behavior that did not involve saving Kelly or Nick during season 5 at the mansion.

I don't think it was that at all, Mary. BC believes in family and Conrad pushed Sean having a family to resonate with wesen. If Adalind resists, that reflects poorly on BC. He forced her into seeing that resistance is futile and showed her by turning her to stone and slipping the ring on her finger. If Adalind had simply played happy housewife, Conrad wouldn't have paid any attention to her.

(01-27-2017, 01:12 PM)irukandji Wrote: I don't think it was that at all, Mary. BC believes in family and Conrad pushed Sean having a family to resonate with wesen.
Only Rachel told Sean the family should be together to help the with campaign before Sean committed to the mayor's campaign.

Conard bought up twice that he wanted the family together to specially influence Diana to support the BC in order to preserve BC's place in history. IMO he may have know about the prophecy and wanted to stop it and he did not care about Sean being Portland's mayor at all.

RE: Diana - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-27-2017

Sounds like what a lot of abused spouses are told. Do what you're supposed to and don't make me hurt you.

(01-27-2017, 01:12 PM)irukandji Wrote:

I don't think it was that at all, Mary. BC believes in family and Conrad pushed Sean having a family to resonate with wesen. If Adalind resists, that reflects poorly on BC. He forced her into seeing that resistance is futile and showed her by turning her to stone and slipping the ring on her finger. If Adalind had simply played happy housewife, Conrad wouldn't have paid any attention to her.

I have send out the script before that shows IMO why I not agree with you on this. Since you have not bought up any specific reason that I understand why you have an issue with her behavior as shown in Grimm show, let us agree not to agree.

(01-27-2017, 01:28 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 01:12 PM)irukandji Wrote:

I have send out the script before that shows IMO why I not agree with you on this. Since you have not bought up any specific reason that I understand why you have an issue with her behavior as shown in Grimm show, let us agree not to agree.

I didn't see anything in the script to support your statement, but I'm fine with agreeing to disagree.