Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 12-09-2015

Everybody knows that Kelly was conceived when Adalind became Juliette in order to sleep with Nick, so she can take his powers away, because of his part of kidnapping her daughter Diana. When she learns she's pregnant again, she try to deny who her second baby father is. I'm really glad she told Nick the truth about the baby, because they really did some damage to each other, but right now they're coming together for the sake of their son. When Adalind talked to her mother at her grave, she said that her biggest wish is that when she gets Diana back, she will raise both Diana and Kelly together the right way.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 08:56 AM)aboutnici Wrote: Everybody knows that Kelly was conceived when Adalind became Juliette in order to sleep with Nick, so she can take his powers away, because of his part of kidnapping her daughter Diana. When she learns she's pregnant again, she try to deny who her second baby father is. I'm really glad she told Nick the truth about the baby, because they really did some damage to each other, but right now they're coming together for the sake of their son. When Adalind talked to her mother at her grave, she said that her biggest wish is that when she gets Diana back, she will raise both Diana and Kelly together the right way.
In both cases LBB and Kelly Adalind looks to act different than her mother. Like your post of the suppression ending you thought more power. If that is correct what would that mean for Kelly and Nick? Apply that to getting Diana back would that be good for Diana or bad? Good way of linking two thread.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 09:06 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 08:56 AM)aboutnici Wrote: Everybody knows that Kelly was conceived when Adalind became Juliette in order to sleep with Nick, so she can take his powers away, because of his part of kidnapping her daughter Diana. When she learns she's pregnant again, she try to deny who her second baby father is. I'm really glad she told Nick the truth about the baby, because they really did some damage to each other, but right now they're coming together for the sake of their son. When Adalind talked to her mother at her grave, she said that her biggest wish is that when she gets Diana back, she will raise both Diana and Kelly together the right way.
In both cases LBB and Kelly Adalind looks to act different than her mother. Like your post of the suppression ending you thought more power. If that is correct what would that mean for Kelly and Nick? Apply that to getting Diana back would that be good for Diana or bad? Good way of linking two thread.

Its true that Adalind is different with her children Diana and Kelly, than her mother Catherine is to her. If she really gets her powers back, she will become even more powerful than Juliette, because she has control of them and will use them to protect her family (Diana, Kelly and Nick). If Diana returns to Portland, she would reunite and reconcile with her mother, meets and protects her baby brother, getting along with Nick and possibly getting along with her father, which would be good for Diana as long as she pick sides of between good and evil.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 10:56 AM)aboutnici Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 09:06 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Its true that Adalind is different with her children Diana and Kelly, than her mother Catherine is to her. If she really gets her powers back, she will become even more powerful than Juliette, because she has control of them and will use them to protect her family (Diana, Kelly and Nick). If Diana returns to Portland, she would reunite and reconcile with her mother, meets and protects her baby brother, getting along with Nick and possibly getting along with her father, which would be good for Diana as long as she pick sides of between good and evil.

I'm going to say that if Grimm comes back for a sixth season, I'll wait to see how Adalind treats her kids. As I said, I find it concerning that she isn't trying to locate Diana (or at least pestering Nick to do so).

RE: Diana - Karai9 - 12-12-2015

With all the little tidbits that's been revealed and the fact that the writers are doing there damndest to make sure we don't think that Adalind has forgotten Diana but at the same time never let them actually be reunited. I got to thinking. While rewatching some episodes in season 3 when Adalind was trying so hard to sell off her child. The scene where The gypsy Queen Stefania made her sign the contract in blood stood out to me. We know blood contracts are supposed to be the sort of thing you can break out of and we know Stefania was working for Victor. I suspect that the contract is still in effect. Working in some sort of mystical way to make sure Diana is always out of Adalind's reach. Incidentally she ends up with the royals anyway. I kind of felt sorry for Adalind knowing what it's like to love a child irrationally and was thinking that she never catches a break and that might be why.

Your thoughts?

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 12-13-2015

(12-12-2015, 11:21 PM)Karai9 Wrote: With all the little tidbits that's been revealed and the fact that the writers are doing there damndest to make sure we don't think that Adalind has forgotten Diana but at the same time never let them actually be reunited. I got to thinking. While rewatching some episodes in season 3 when Adalind was trying so hard to sell off her child. The scene where The gypsy Queen Stefania made her sign the contract in blood stood out to me. We know blood contracts are supposed to be the sort of thing you can break out of and we know Stefania was working for Victor. I suspect that the contract is still in effect. Working in some sort of mystical way to make sure Diana is always out of Adalind's reach. Incidentally she ends up with the royals anyway. I kind of felt sorry for Adalind knowing what it's like to love a child irrationally and was thinking that she never catches a break and that might be why.

Your thoughts?
Some posts have put the contract into play but I don't anyone used the contract as a problem with getting Diana back. Some have said the the Gypsy Queen broke the contract first by going to Viktor could that be so?

In this episode talking to Trubel Diana did come up and losing her as being the worst day of her life. We do have to remember her and Nick think the royals have her and likely she is in Europe. Putting pressure on her and Nick wouldn't help and Adalind knows that so I'm not upset that she hasn't done it, in fact I think it shows Adalind in a better light taking care of Kelly and not crying over something she could see a way of happening.

Now I think when Trubel that HW have Diana then Meisner asks Nick for help wait and see does Nick use that request to get Diana for Adalind? Meisner by then may also think well of Nick and do it. This also would bring Nick and Adalind together,

What do you see happening with this good idea bad idea or so so?

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 12-14-2015

I think that Nick join the HW in order to help saving the world from the uprising and will get Diana back for Adalind, because she's family to him, she's his son's sister and they share a connection to each other. Plus, Nick and Adalind want the children to raise together.

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 12-14-2015

@jgrimm45 and aboutnici. Like you I think HW has LBB, but I see her return to Adalind by Meisner as being somewhat problematic.

To many people want to either use her or are frightened of what she might become. So, whoever the boss of HW is, they may be very reluctant to let her go now that they have her. If she is such a great leader, she may end up being the solution to Black Claw. She converts wesen to 'her' cause for HW and an anti-Black Claw organization is formed among wesen.

Or, looking at another angle. If LBB becomes as powerful as some people seem to think she will be, dare they keep her at all?! Dodgy Will they decide she has to be eliminated because she is simply to great of a potential danger to the whole world? Dodgy

One last thing to add. I'm beginning to think that LBB may well be one of those story lines that are simply dropped by the writer's. No one seems to be very concerned about getting her back so far this season. We haven't heard a thing about Elizabeth for nearly an entire season. Meisner was almost flippant in his reply to Renard concerning where she was and Renard just accepted that. And Adalind has barely mentioned her in the first 6 episodes of this season.

Although, there was the discussion between Adalind and Truble this last episode. That gave me the impression that Truble was lying her ass off about knowing where LBB was, so maybe we'll see her again after all.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 10:26 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @jgrimm45 and aboutnici. Like you I think HW has LBB, but I see her return to Adalind by Meisner as being somewhat problematic.

To many people want to either use her or are frightened of what she might become. So, whoever the boss of HW is, they may be very reluctant to let her go now that they have her. If she is such a great leader, she may end up being the solution to Black Claw. She converts wesen to 'her' cause for HW and an anti-Black Claw organization is formed among wesen.

Or, looking at another angle. If LBB becomes as powerful as some people seem to think she will be, dare they keep her at all?! Dodgy Will they decide she has to be eliminated because she is simply to great of a potential danger to the whole world? Dodgy

One last thing to add. I'm beginning to think that LBB may well be one of those story lines that are simply dropped by the writer's. No one seems to be very concerned about getting her back so far this season. We haven't heard a thing about Elizabeth for nearly an entire season. Meisner was almost flippant in his reply to Renard concerning where she was and Renard just accepted that. And Adalind has barely mentioned her in the first 6 episodes of this season.

Although, there was the discussion between Adalind and Truble this last episode. That gave me the impression that Truble was lying her ass off about knowing where LBB was, so maybe we'll see her again after all.
One question no one has posted yet how would LBB react to Kelly should we think of that?

RE: Diana - Karai9 - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 10:26 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @jgrimm45 and aboutnici. Like you I think HW has LBB, but I see her return to Adalind by Meisner as being somewhat problematic.

Actually I think that HW, who as far as I'm concerned is a division of the REsistance of past seasons, was after a uber powerful hexenbiest to turn the tide of the war for some time. I believe we will soon find out what has hastened the Black Claw's timetable for events and that that messed up HW's plan to raise Diana with their indoctrination to be a secret weapon but the opportunity that Hexen Juliet presented was too good to pass up except she needed to be conditioned. That's what they've been doing to to her in the room at the end of the tunnel. They are still hanging on to Diana as back up but "Eve" is active. I think that explains why Trubel looks so suspicious.

What will be interesting to me is whether they can keep Juliet on their side or is there a constant question about her loyalties or on the flip side perhaps Diana falls into the wrong hands as everyone feared and becomes the Black Claw's secret weapon.

WHat do you guys think?