Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - rpmaluki - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 07:46 AM)irukandji Wrote: I don't consider asking for her mother and dad to be together is such an overwhelming demand.
if they hate each other, then yes it is. How could that ever be a healthy environment for her?

I grew up in a house where parents bickered spitefully practically every night. I can guarantee that is a horrible upbringing. Sean and and Adalind shouldn't be forced to fake it because of Diana immense powers and tendencies to kill every time she doesn't get whatever wants. It's detrimental to her upbringing.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 07:51 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 07:46 AM)irukandji Wrote: I don't consider asking for her mother and dad to be together is such an overwhelming demand.
if they hate each other, then yes it is. How could that ever be a healthy environment for her?

Do they hate one another? I recall Adalind being the antagonist, not Sean.

(01-27-2017, 07:53 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Threatening to kill Sean several times sounds like hate to me.

(01-27-2017, 07:56 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:

Yes, well making the conscious decision to go back to him doesn't.

RE: Diana - brandon - 01-27-2017

The plan to attack Marie was idea of Sean.Can work if everyone does their part-Do not be proud-.

(01-27-2017, 08:00 AM)irukandji Wrote:

She went back to him for Diana, not for him and she'd been threatened with Kelly's life. And when Nick told her to stay with Renard, it was because it wasn't safe, he was still on the run and he didn't want her to be a target for a vengeful Sean. Adalind living at that mansion was for Diana's, Kelly's and Nick's sake, Sean wasn’t even a blip in her radar of reasons.

(01-27-2017, 08:05 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 07:51 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: if they hate each other, then yes it is. How could that ever be a healthy environment for her?

She went back to him for Diana, not for him and she'd been threatened with Kelly's life. And when Nick told her to stay with Renard, it was because it wasn't safe, he was still on the run and he didn't want her to be a target for a vengeful Sean. Adalind living at that mansion was for Diana's, Kelly's and Nick's sake, Sean wasn’t even a blip in her radar of reasons.

I don't believe she was in fear for her life. She had Nick the Grimm behind her. If she was in that much fear for her life then in essence she was calling Nick a wimp. Yes, she went back for Diana but Sean was part of the deal as well. Adalind knew that.

(01-27-2017, 08:08 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 07:53 AM)irukandji Wrote: Do they hate one another? I recall Adalind being the antagonist, not Sean.

I don't believe she was in fear for her life. She had Nick the Grimm behind her. If she was in that much fear for her life then in essence she was calling Nick a wimp. Yes, she went back for Diana but Sean was part of the deal as well. Adalind knew that.
not once did I say she feared for her life. I said she moved/stayed in the mansion for Diana, Kelly and Nick. It was Nick who told her it wasn't safe leaving the mansion.

(01-27-2017, 08:10 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 07:56 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Threatening to kill Sean several times sounds like hate to me.

not once did I say she feared for her life. I said she moved/stayed in the mansion for Diana, Kelly and Nick. It was Nick who told her it wasn't safe leaving the mansion.

Okay, I'll revise it. I don't think she was in fear of Kelly's life unless she figured Nick couldn't adequately protect him.

(01-27-2017, 08:12 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 08:10 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 08:00 AM)irukandji Wrote: Yes, well making the conscious decision to go back to him doesn't.

Okay, I'll revise it. I don't think she was in fear of Kelly's life unless she figured Nick couldn't adequately protect him.
Again, she wasn't but Nick was the one concerned about their safety.

Sean benefited from her being there obviously but she didn't stay there for him.