Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - degrimm - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 04:48 AM)StrangeGirl Wrote: [quote='FaceInTheCrowd' pid='42690' dateline='1485510635']
Sean has always been a vengeful, murderous kind of guy when someone ruined his plans. He had his brother blown up just for trying to steal his pet Grimm.

So he should have left his brother to live to have him or nick killed again right. So no point here and you can't say he's always been vengeful, murderous kind of guy as we've seen multiple times over the course of the series.
You just say he can't be trusted which is what they all did and its not as if sean should also trust nick

RE: Diana - brandon - 01-27-2017

He wanted to have the image of the happy family.-Never had -for your campaign

RE: Diana - Hell Rell - 01-27-2017

Nick is Kelly's father and Adalind thinks he has been good to them both. Why shouldn't he be in the equation? The problem I see is her children having two different fathers. The impression I'm getting from this debate is that only Diana's desires matter. Diana may be a child but she's part of this strange family and shouldn't be put above everyone else. It almost seems like what Diana wants should matter more to Adalind than what Kelly wants or needs.

Adalind trying to make things work with Sean is a prime example. She was threatened into that situation and that's not good for anyone. It won't work out with Sean for precisely that reason. The best thing they could do now is have Diana spend time with Sean and go out together with Adalind and sometimes Kelly as a unit on occasion but they should not be living together. That's an abusive relationship that won't do them any favors.

The truth of the situation is Adalind wants to be with Nick and she feels he's a trustworthy guy. Of all the despicable things she has done, this isn't one of them. It's not like she's ignoring Diana for Nick considering she left Nick and went to Renard for Diana.

I thought Adalind having some agency in her life was a good thing. Adalind living in a trapped life with Renard is the opposite of that. She deserves the blame for a lot of things but I'm not going to sit here and say things not working out with Sean is her fault. Adalind and her children were threatened and Sean wanted Adalind and the kids together to bolster his family image rather than solely for their well-being. They've been treated like accessories and that is not an ideal way to live.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 07:32 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: Nick is Kelly's father and Adalind thinks he has been good to them both. Why shouldn't he be in the equation? The problem I see is her children having two different fathers. The impression I'm getting from this debate is that only Diana's desires matter. Diana may be a child but she's part of this strange family and shouldn't be put above everyone else. It almost seems like what Diana wants should matter more to Adalind than what Kelly wants or needs.

Adalind trying to make things work with Sean is a prime example. She was threatened into that situation and that's not good for anyone. It won't work out with Sean for precisely that reason. The best thing they could do now is have Diana spend time with Sean and go out together with Adalind and sometimes Kelly as a unit on occasion but they should not be living together. That's an abusive relationship that won't do them any favors.

The truth of the situation is Adalind wants to be with Nick and she feels he's a trustworthy guy. Of all the despicable things she has done, this isn't one of them. It's not lime she's ignoring Diana for Nick considering she left Nick and went to Renard for Diana.

I thought Adalind having some agency in her life was a good thing. Adalind living in a trapped life with Renard is the opposite of that. She deserves the blame for a lot of things but I'm not going to sit here and say things not working out with Sean is her fault. Adalind and her children were threatened and Sean wanted Adalind and the kids together to bolster his family image rather than solely for their well-being. They've been treated like accessories and that is not an ideal way to live.

Kelly can see Nick. Nick's his father. But Diana is nothing to Nick and vice versa. What I meant is that Nick should stay out of the equation as far as Diana is concerned.

RE: Diana - brandon - 01-27-2017

The worse thing is that Adalind let its daughter manage its sentimental life.To heed your girlish whims

RE: Diana - rpmaluki - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 07:32 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: Nick is Kelly's father and Adalind thinks he has been good to them both. Why shouldn't he be in the equation? The problem I see is her children having two different fathers. The impression I'm getting from this debate is that only Diana's desires matter. Diana may be a child but she's part of this strange family and shouldn't be put above everyone else. It almost seems like what Diana wants should matter more to Adalind than what Kelly wants or needs.

The truth of the situation is Adalind wants to be with Nick and she feels he's a trustworthy guy. Of all the despicable things she has done, this isn't one of them. It's not lime she's ignoring Diana for Nick considering she left Nick and went to Renard for Diana.

Thank you. After reading everyone's comments you voiced what I was too frustrated to say. Diana will never have the happy family she wants that's the reality, irrespective of Nick being in Adalind's life. And her needs honestly don't outweigh Kelly's. It's not like she's never going to see Sean or spend time with him now that she's living at the loft. When Adalind moved in with Nick she wasn't in a relationship, so it was far easier to upend her life for Kelly's sake. The situation with Diana is completely different and even more complex. Giving in to every one of Diana's demands will not always be the best thing for her. The only thing they can do is be honest with her about the reality of their situation and not stop her from being with her father.

I don't consider asking for her mother and dad to be together is such an overwhelming demand.

RE: Diana - Hell Rell - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 07:36 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 07:32 AM)Hell Rell Wrote:

Where did I say that Kelly shouldn't see Nick? What I meant is that Nick should stay out of the equation as far as Diana is concerned.

Nick is already part of the equation. He's the father of Diana's brother and has been living with Adalind for a year. Despite the history between Nick and Adalind, he isn't some random fling. Diana has already spent some time with his friends. She's being introduced into Adalind's life.

I do think there should be some space between Nick and Diana for the time being but not for long. Separating the two for too long is keeping a part of Adalind's life away from Diana. Diana is going to spend some time around Nick if she's going to spend time with Kelly because I doubt he will be spending much time around Renard.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 07:11 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 07:00 AM)brandon Wrote: The main thing is to accept Nick as his mother's partner.

No, the main thing is for Adalind to reconnect with her daughter and to put her children first. Nick shouldn't be in the equation at all and should stay out of it all together until he is asked to participate.
Nick has to be in the equation that is his son. It would be like a step father or mother being told your opinion on our family doesn't matter. Now how to do this is a good question but can be worked out, if Adalind and Nick work at it. IMO

(01-27-2017, 07:48 AM)Hell Rell Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 07:36 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 07:32 AM)Hell Rell Wrote:

Where did I say that Kelly shouldn't see Nick? What I meant is that Nick should stay out of the equation as far as Diana is concerned.

Nick is already part of the equation. He's the father of Diana's brother and has been living with Adalind for a year. Despite the history between Nick and Adalind, he isn't some random fling. Diana has already spent some time with his friends. She's being introduced into Adalind's life.

I do think there should be some space between Nick and Diana for the time being but not for long. Separating the two for too long is keeping a part of Adalind's life away from Diana. Diana is going to spend some time around Nick if she's going to spend time with Kelly because I doubt he will be spending much time around Renard.

Why does Nick have to be a part of Diana's life if she doesn't want him to be a part of her life? Can't Adalind and her daughter spend time alone without his presence?