Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - irukandji - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 06:35 AM)StrangeGirl Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 06:10 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 01:43 AM)StrangeGirl Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 06:51 PM)irukandji Wrote: All of this discussion so far has made me wonder about something.....does Diana know the difference between good and evil? Before she could pick a side, she would have to know the difference, right?
Exactly. I don't think she does. Which means, Sean could use that to his advantage. *Not saying that Sean is evil, just that he IS the antagonist at the moment.*

You know, I'm not so sure it's Sean who's antagonizing at the moment. I actually think Adalind is the antagonizer here. I'm wondering if she has explained to Diana that they're now moving into Nick's fome.

Yeah, the problem with that, is How would Adalind be the antagonist? If Nick is the protagonist here, and Adalind is working with him, how would she be the antagonist?Also, I think Adalind isn't going to tell her until the next episode, I wonder how she is going to! "SO, Diana, we're moving in with Nick, and you're only going to see your father every now and then, when he wants you" Wink No, I don't think that's going to do it for Diana. Infact, I might say Diana has the potential to be the antagonist, just like she has the potential to be a protagonist Big Grin We'll just have to wait and see.

For one, Sean hasn't taken advantage of Diana's powers. Adalind has. Also,

RE: Diana - rpmaluki - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 08:39 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 01:43 AM)StrangeGirl Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 06:51 PM)irukandji Wrote: All of this discussion so far has made me wonder about something.....does Diana know the difference between good and evil? Before she could pick a side, she would have to know the difference, right?
Exactly. I don't think she does. Which means, Sean could use that to his advantage. *Not saying that Sean is evil, just that he IS the antagonist at the moment.*

You know, I'm not so sure it's Sean who's antagonizing at the moment. I actually think Adalind is the antagonizer here. I'm wondering if she has explained to Diana that they're now moving into Nick's fome.

Yeah, the problem with that, is How would Adalind be the antagonist? If Nick is the protagonist here, and Adalind is working with him, how would she be the antagonist?Also, I think Adalind isn't going to tell her until the next episode, I wonder how she is going to! "SO, Diana, we're moving in with Nick, and you're only going to see your father every now and then, when he wants you" Wink No, I don't think that's going to do it for Diana. Infact, I might say Diana has the potential to be the antagonist, just like she has the potential to be a protagonist Big Grin We'll just have to wait and see.

Yes, to warn Nick about BC/NPP coming for him and his friends at the loft.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 08:45 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 08:39 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 01:43 AM)StrangeGirl Wrote: Exactly. I don't think she does. Which means, Sean could use that to his advantage. *Not saying that Sean is evil, just that he IS the antagonist at the moment.*

Yes, to warn Nick about BC/NPP coming for him and his friends at the loft.

I know what she did and why she did it. All I'm saying is she took advantage of Diana's powers first.

RE: Diana - New Guy - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 07:08 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 06:10 AM)irukandji Wrote: Exactly. Diana's connected the dots to make a home. There's the mansion, dad, mom and baby brother. I don't think she's giving up what is apparently a real life dream for her in exchange for Nick or his warehouse.

Do you think Diana will force Renard, Adalind and Kelly to live in the mansion when none of them want that?

The mansion is owned by BC so Renard, for his own safety, will want to leave and likely go back to the smaller but modern home he owns.

Diana will likely spend time at the fome and time at her dad's real home just not at the BC mansion. Her dad works long hours and goes on trips often, so why would Diana never want to be at the fome? If dad is busy, Diana can be with Adalind and Kelly.

(01-25-2017, 06:36 AM)brandon Wrote: Renard must earn more money than Nick but that house was stolen money and there are more persecuted by the police- money laundering-

BC owns the mansion and if Sean is not the mayor or mayor elect BC will not allow him to live there and Sean would not want to live there either.
Hi Mary,
The Forum had such fun discussing who owned the property shared by Nick and Juliette.
Do we know BC owns the Mansion? Is BC a legal entity that can buy and sell real estate? Was BC funded (in part) by embezzled money (5. 2, "Clear and Wesen Danger")? Does IRS know about BC?
Remember Al Capone got nailed for tax evasion. Can Nick nail BC in a similar manner?
Best!
N G

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 11:22 AM)New Guy Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 07:08 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 06:10 AM)irukandji Wrote: Exactly. Diana's connected the dots to make a home. There's the mansion, dad, mom and baby brother. I don't think she's giving up what is apparently a real life dream for her in exchange for Nick or his warehouse.

Do you think Diana will force Renard, Adalind and Kelly to live in the mansion when none of them want that?

The mansion is owned by BC so Renard, for his own safety, will want to leave and likely go back to the smaller but modern home he owns.

Diana will likely spend time at the fome and time at her dad's real home just not at the BC mansion. Her dad works long hours and goes on trips often, so why would Diana never want to be at the fome? If dad is busy, Diana can be with Adalind and Kelly.

(01-25-2017, 06:36 AM)brandon Wrote: Renard must earn more money than Nick but that house was stolen money and there are more persecuted by the police- money laundering-

BC owns the mansion and if Sean is not the mayor or mayor elect BC will not allow him to live there and Sean would not want to live there either.
Hi Mary,
The Forum had such fun discussing who owned the property shared by Nick and Juliette.
Do we know BC owns the Mansion? Is BC a legal entity that can buy and sell real estate? Was BC funded (in part) by embezzled money (5. 2, "Clear and Wesen Danger")? Does IRS know about BC?
Remember Al Capone got nailed for tax evasion. Can Nick nail BC in a similar manner?
Best!
N G

New Guy, good point. The shows tells you that Black Claw owns the house but you do not whether IRS or the like knows.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Bad_Night/Transcript
Scene: Adalind arrives in a cab at the heavily guarded Black Claw mansion where Renard is staying.

Renard: Because they wanted to make sure you came alone. Let me make something perfectly clear. You and I do not have complete control here. Welcome home.
Adalind: What are you gonna tell Nick? He's gonna figure out we're with you, and he's not gonna be happy about it.
Renard: I'll deal with Burkhardt.
Adalind: He may just deal with you too.
Renard: I'm sure he'd love to, but now that Kelly's here, his options are limited.
Adalind: What if you lose the election tomorrow? Will we still be here?

Nick: I need to know where Renard is, and how well he's protected.
Trubel: We know where he is. Black Claw has him at a heavily guarded house in the Northeast.

RE: Diana - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-25-2017

My guess is that a BC sympathizer with deep pockets (maybe the Trumps down in West Linn) rented the house for Conrad. Buying leaves too much of a paper trail, but pay enough cash upfront and nobody cares if you're even using your real name to rent.

RE: Diana - New Guy - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 12:19 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: My guess is that a BC sympathizer with deep pockets (maybe the Trumps down in West Linn) rented the house for Conrad. Buying leaves too much of a paper trail, but pay enough cash upfront and nobody cares if you're even using your real name to rent.
Hi Face,
Clever choice of names, Sara and Gavin Trump:
[Image: latest?cb=20160202173721]
[Image: latest?cb=20160202173726]
That would be a great way to prove loyalty to BC by renting a mansion for headquarters. Occultatum Libera!
N G

RE: Diana - brandon - 01-25-2017

Also they -BC-could have a millionaire patron,people who donate money for the cause and dirty money.
Renard does not intend for his daughter to manage his life.

RE: Diana - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-25-2017

Renard is in for a big shock. All parents' lives are managed by their children.

RE: Diana - Robyn - 01-25-2017

(01-24-2017, 09:28 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Diana contacted her mother at the fome before she moved into the mansion. Diana will be there with Adalind, her half-brother and his father whose mother used to watch her and who works for her dad. I believe it possible to explain to her that both her and Kelly need to be able to see their own dad. Renard will be able to learn things about the scooby team from Diana and may be able to get her to do things to mess them up. I do not think it is likely he can get her to hurt Adalind or Kelly who she will be spending most of her time with.
I get that Diana at the loft contrives a situation for Renard using her for information. My comment was directed at Diana’s wellbeing, and the total lack of concern by the ‘good guys’ and her mother.

Diana is not an emotionally healthy child. Her powers are far beyond what her maturity can censor. She has not been in a stable environment since in utero. This mother who ‘watched her’ stole her when she was around ten days old, and she’s been taken by multiple factions since.

Diana has not yet settled into anything close to a normal family life with her parents, yet she’s being removed from her home without any prior discussions/explanations, and taken into a one bedroom loft, inside a paint factory, with blood on the walls and tunnels underneath that people freely travel night and day.

(01-24-2017, 09:35 PM)irukandji Wrote: I can't even imagine why she'd want to be with her parents. Neither one has shown any real stability either. On the other hand, blood is thicker than water.
I don't see Diana mature enough to make that assessment. Children want to stay with, and love, abusive and neglectful parents. And considering Diana's sad history, just being allowed to live in the same house as her parents is a big step forward.