Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - degrimm - 01-24-2017

(01-24-2017, 09:28 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 07:39 PM)Robyn Wrote: But once again Diana is being uprooted because of what others want. She is being taken from the only environment she has interpreted as family.

Diana contacted her mother at the fome before she moved into the mansion. Diana will be there with Adalind, her half-brother and his father whose mother used to watch her and who works for her dad. I believe it possible to explain to her that both her and Kelly need to be able to see their own dad. Renard will be able to learn things about the scooby team from Diana and may be able to get her to do things to mess them up. I do not think it is likely he can get her to hurt Adalind or Kelly who she will be spending most of her time with.

Diana contacting her mother at the fome doesn't mean she will suddenly pick the fome as her new home.
she's lived in the mansion, her clothes are there so are her cool voodoo toys, has a bed and even killed there. So if anything she will consider the mansion more of a home than the fome.
Secondly, even after adalind told Diana she's no longer in love with renard, diana still killed Rachel cos she felt rachel was the cause that they aren't together and told adalind that rachel was gonna take renard from adalind. So to diana, she feels adalind belongs with renard but the question for diana for the next few episodes will be, does renard belong with adalind.
It's not that easy to convince a girl who strongly believes her parents belong to each other.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 01-24-2017

(01-24-2017, 09:53 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: There has always been a war of some kind raging around Diana, even before she was born. And everyone who's ever had her probably tried to teach them that their way was "good." Between Kelly, the HW safe house people and BC, the kid's head is probably ready to explode.

BC and HW are entities designed to operate in times of war. Kelly was just a grimm with a bloated ego who wanted to play savior. I agree with you that all three are maniacal in that they believe they are the sole good and anything else is solely evil.

But what I wonder is how differently Diana would have turned out if, say, she would have been placed from infancy on with a decent father and mother. While no one can accurately define what is "good" and what is "evil", parents do define them differently than organizations designed to wage/combat war or egotistical grimms like Kelly. I believe that kind of parentage would have given Diana a foundation to build from.

RE: Diana - degrimm - 01-24-2017

(01-24-2017, 08:10 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 06:51 PM)irukandji Wrote: All of this discussion so far has made me wonder about something.....does Diana know the difference between good and evil? Before she could pick a side, she would have to know the difference, right?

Does anyone?

In every war, both sides think they are good and their enemies are evil.

Nope diana doesn't know the difference between good and evil. The reason I think Kelly did a crappy job raising her since we can't see any thing she installed as a guide for her.
Definitely she would have to know the difference but right now she feels adalind,renard and her being a family is a good and that they should be together.
I don't know her r/ship with Meissner and if Sean killing him will affect her judgements

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 01-24-2017

(01-24-2017, 09:57 PM)degrimm Wrote: Diana contacting her mother at the fome doesn't mean she will suddenly pick the fome as her new home.
she's lived in the mansion, her clothes are there so are her cool voodoo toys, has a bed and even killed there. So if anything she will consider the mansion more of a home than the fome.

The mansion is owned by BC so Renard, for his own safety, will have to leave and likely go back to the smaller but modern home he owns.

Diana will likely spend time at the fome and with her dad just not at the mansion. Her dad works long hours and goes on trips often, so why would Diana never want to be at the fome? If dad is busy, Diana can be with Adalind and Kelly.

RE: Diana - StrangeGirl - 01-25-2017

(01-24-2017, 06:51 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 01:50 PM)StrangeGirl Wrote: Another Diana thing that's bothering me, is, I wonder what side she will pick. As for now, she's just killing off those who get in the way/hurt her mommy and daddy. Of course, if this feud between Renard and Nick continues, it's going to bed up being Diana killing off all Adalind's friends, and Renard's friends. It might stay like that for a little, but after a while, switching houses, Diana is going to have to pick a side. Will it be Renards? or Adalind's...Diana seems like a daddy's girl, but has also done many things to help her mother. I just don't know what will happen, and I'm concerned, due to Diana being so powerful. Would they be able to have Diana against them?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

All of this discussion so far has made me wonder about something.....does Diana know the difference between good and evil? Before she could pick a side, she would have to know the difference, right?
Exactly. I don't think she does. Which means, Sean could use that to his advantage. *Not saying that Sean is evil, just that he IS the antagonist at the moment.*

RE: Diana - New Guy - 01-25-2017

Hi Forum,
Perhaps Diana needs some instruction. As a start, here are the Google definitions:
Quote:Good - that which is morally right; righteousness.
Evil - profound immorality, wickedness, and depravity, especially when regarded as a supernatural force.
It is interesting that "supernatural" is part of the evil definition.
It sounds rather Biblical:
Quote:Revelation 21:8 ESV
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
Are all the characters of Grimm doomed?
N G

RE: Diana - irukandji - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 01:43 AM)StrangeGirl Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 06:51 PM)irukandji Wrote: All of this discussion so far has made me wonder about something.....does Diana know the difference between good and evil? Before she could pick a side, she would have to know the difference, right?
Exactly. I don't think she does. Which means, Sean could use that to his advantage. *Not saying that Sean is evil, just that he IS the antagonist at the moment.*

You know, I'm not so sure it's Sean who's antagonizing at the moment. I actually think Adalind is the antagonizer here. I'm wondering if she has explained to Diana that they're now moving into Nick's fome.

(01-24-2017, 09:57 PM)degrimm Wrote: Diana contacting her mother at the fome doesn't mean she will suddenly pick the fome as her new home.

Exactly. Diana's connected the dots to make a home. There's the mansion, dad, mom and baby brother. I don't think she's giving up what is apparently a real life dream for her in exchange for Nick or his warehouse.

RE: Diana - StrangeGirl - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 06:10 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 01:43 AM)StrangeGirl Wrote:

You know, I'm not so sure it's Sean who's antagonizing at the moment. I actually think Adalind is the antagonizer here. I'm wondering if she has explained to Diana that they're now moving into Nick's fome.

Yeah, the problem with that, is How would Adalind be the antagonist? If Nick is the protagonist here, and Adalind is working with him, how would she be the antagonist?Also, I think Adalind isn't going to tell her until the next episode, I wonder how she is going to! "SO, Diana, we're moving in with Nick, and you're only going to see your father every now and then, when he wants you" Wink No, I don't think that's going to do it for Diana. Infact, I might say Diana has the potential to be the antagonist, just like she has the potential to be a protagonist Big Grin We'll just have to wait and see.

RE: Diana - brandon - 01-25-2017

Living there in fome would learn humility. Must live according to the money Nick earn. Renard must earn more money than Nick but that house was stolen money and there are more persecuted by the police- money laundering-

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 06:10 AM)irukandji Wrote: Exactly. Diana's connected the dots to make a home. There's the mansion, dad, mom and baby brother. I don't think she's giving up what is apparently a real life dream for her in exchange for Nick or his warehouse.

Do you think Diana will force Renard, Adalind and Kelly to live in the mansion when none of them want that?

The mansion is owned by BC so Renard, for his own safety, will want to leave and likely go back to the smaller but modern home he owns.

Diana will likely spend time at the fome and time at her dad's real home just not at the BC mansion. Her dad works long hours and goes on trips often, so why would Diana never want to be at the fome? If dad is busy, Diana can be with Adalind and Kelly.

(01-25-2017, 06:36 AM)brandon Wrote: Renard must earn more money than Nick but that house was stolen money and there are more persecuted by the police- money laundering-

BC owns the mansion and if Sean is not the mayor or mayor elect BC will not allow him to live there and Sean would not want to live there either.