Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - irukandji - 01-24-2017

(01-24-2017, 11:41 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: I can't agree that Kelly didn't care about Nick.

I would have to say a woman who decides being a grimm is more important than her son tells a lot about what is important to her and what is not.

RE: Diana - brandon - 01-24-2017

She- Kelly- decides that revenge is important that her son: Kelly and Juliette too. Save it for who knows what education would have been like Kelly.

(01-24-2017, 12:38 PM)brandon Wrote: She- Kelly- decides that revenge is important that her son: Kelly and Juliette too. Save it for who knows what education would have been like Kelly.

It should have been a natural reaction for Nick to be extremely angry at Kelly for prioritizing revenge over him. The fact that he didn't makes me wonder just what kind of upbringing he had to endure at the hands of Marie.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-24-2017

(01-24-2017, 11:35 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 11:15 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I think the quote was could do great good or evil not used, now we have Daina today we know she killed two people. The scoobies just don't know which way she going. As a child even if she has the power she is still thinking like a child. Most all of us has done some things as a child we'd never do today. I once thought I had made a parachute and jumped off a roof (trust we it doesn't work) didn't break anything but was one of my best ideas. TongueTongue

Kids do all kinds of things. I would say the good majority do not kill people who get in their way. I don't think I'm out of line by saying Diana is the minority here. So what the heck did Kelly do to Diana to make her this way?

(01-24-2017, 11:10 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Nick didn't seem to have any idea that there was anything out of the ordinary about his life before he lost his parents. My guess would be that Kelly stopped going out on hunts when she married and had Nick, and that's why she ended up guarding the Coins of Zakynthos. Or maybe the reverse, she was chosen to become the guardian of the coins, because of that had to start living low profile and married and had Nick. Because early on, Monroe knew who Marie Kessler was, but never made any mention of her as one of the infamous "Kessler sisters."

Good catch Monroe knew about Marie but could have been with Kelly dead or so everyone at the time thought, would he have even thought of Kelly? Now he also would have to have connected Kessler with Burkhardt? Another thing it was Kelly's hubby and best friend killed so wasn't only right she do the going after? We also may think when Kelly left she may have thought a week or two or before she be back then and time went on and the chase took longer and longer? See where I'm going with this? A good catch on Monroe.

While Nick might not see anything wrong with his life, that doesn't point to a normal upbringing.
I would point out that after her birth until she came to BC and Renard she hadn't killed anyone even when Kelly was being killed.

(01-24-2017, 12:57 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 11:35 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 11:15 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I think the quote was could do great good or evil not used, now we have Daina today we know she killed two people. The scoobies just don't know which way she going. As a child even if she has the power she is still thinking like a child. Most all of us has done some things as a child we'd never do today. I once thought I had made a parachute and jumped off a roof (trust we it doesn't work) didn't break anything but was one of my best ideas. TongueTongue

Kids do all kinds of things. I would say the good majority do not kill people who get in their way. I don't think I'm out of line by saying Diana is the minority here. So what the heck did Kelly do to Diana to make her this way?

(01-24-2017, 11:10 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Nick didn't seem to have any idea that there was anything out of the ordinary about his life before he lost his parents. My guess would be that Kelly stopped going out on hunts when she married and had Nick, and that's why she ended up guarding the Coins of Zakynthos. Or maybe the reverse, she was chosen to become the guardian of the coins, because of that had to start living low profile and married and had Nick. Because early on, Monroe knew who Marie Kessler was, but never made any mention of her as one of the infamous "Kessler sisters."

Good catch Monroe knew about Marie but could have been with Kelly dead or so everyone at the time thought, would he have even thought of Kelly? Now he also would have to have connected Kessler with Burkhardt? Another thing it was Kelly's hubby and best friend killed so wasn't only right she do the going after? We also may think when Kelly left she may have thought a week or two or before she be back then and time went on and the chase took longer and longer? See where I'm going with this? A good catch on Monroe.

While Nick might not see anything wrong with his life, that doesn't point to a normal upbringing.
I would point out that after her birth until she came to BC and Renard she hadn't killed anyone even when Kelly was being killed.

Who's to say she didn't manipulate Kenneth and the gang into killing Kelly?

RE: Diana - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-24-2017

Kelly decided that coming back from the dead would just make Nick a target as well as her, and Marie apparently agreed with that.

Revenge was just something to do while staying away from Nick. Gotta have a hobby.

(01-24-2017, 01:00 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Kelly decided that coming back from the dead would just make Nick a target as well as her, and Marie apparently agreed with that.

Revenge was just something to do while staying away from Nick. Gotta have a hobby.

Key words here: Kelly decided

There were benefits to Kelly staying away from her son. Obviously the benefits outweighed the hardships.

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 01-24-2017

(01-19-2017, 03:58 PM)syscrash Wrote: If Diana, Adalind, and Eve are able to connect but not share abilities. Why would Kelly be able to use someone else abilities.

Hexenbiests & Zauberbiests are like spirits if you can control spirits you should be able to control their powers.

(12-24-2016, 11:02 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 10:51 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 10:33 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 10:23 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 03:33 AM)syscrash Wrote: I was looking back at season 3. Remember the ultrasound where Diana had two heart beats. Then Meisner picked up the wood because he though it was Diana. He even swore to Adalind that he heard the heart beat. What if there are two Diana's. The one conceived and the one created. Because the one created is virtual she can go any where. The question then is why. What is Diana mission or purpose.

I think there is a prophecy that the King and Conrad B believe that Diana is part of and explains their interest in her. That date found by the scooby team that has not happened yet could be related. It is possible that such prophecy could have roles for Nick or Kelly too. I hope we get to hear it near the beginning of the season.
We heard about this prophecy in two episodes the one in the Wild Hunt, at the sometime Diana is borned. Later Kelly implies this when she brings Diana to Nick. That being said I don't think this will come up again at the end of the series. Diana will just be a powerful hexenbiest, nothing about a prophecy, so this plotline will just be dropped.

Why do you think the season 6 promos mention this prophecy?
If was going to guess it would something about the relic. Now will Diana have role maybe.

The cloth, Kelly, Conrad and the King thought Diana was special. Why do you think she was or was not special?

quote from king and Conrad on why Diana is special

03x19 - Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen
Read more at: http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14672
Why does King think not having Diana will mean the end of the Royal family?
The King is holding a book on the fall of the Rome Empire talking to Viktor.
By the way, do we know if it's my grandchild by my son Eric or by my son Sean?
Until we have the child, we can't be sure, but in either case, it is your grandchild.
The families have given you a great deal of power and responsibility. That child must be raised within these walls. Otherwise, these walls will one day fall. And before I allow a tragic history like that to be written, bloody changes will be made.
Conrad Bonaparte talking to Sean in "The Taming of the Wu"
Your daughter is extremely valuable to all of us. She is young, so she won't understand everything, but she will trust her mother and father. But you need to be together for that to happen, which brings me to the Grimm.

So Conrad is predicting Diana's powers will be used for evil, correct?

RE: Diana - StrangeGirl - 01-24-2017

Another Diana thing that's bothering me, is, I wonder what side she will pick. As for now, she's just killing off those who get in the way/hurt her mommy and daddy. Of course, if this feud between Renard and Nick continues, it's going to bed up being Diana killing off all Adalind's friends, and Renard's friends. It might stay like that for a little, but after a while, switching houses, Diana is going to have to pick a side. Will it be Renards? or Adalind's...Diana seems like a daddy's girl, but has also done many things to help her mother. I just don't know what will happen, and I'm concerned, due to Diana being so powerful. Would they be able to have Diana against them?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh