Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 12-24-2016

(12-24-2016, 10:51 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 10:33 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 10:23 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 03:33 AM)syscrash Wrote: I was looking back at season 3. Remember the ultrasound where Diana had two heart beats. Then Meisner picked up the wood because he though it was Diana. He even swore to Adalind that he heard the heart beat. What if there are two Diana's. The one conceived and the one created. Because the one created is virtual she can go any where. The question then is why. What is Diana mission or purpose.

I think there is a prophecy that the King and Conrad B believe that Diana is part of and explains their interest in her. That date found by the scooby team that has not happened yet could be related. It is possible that such prophecy could have roles for Nick or Kelly too. I hope we get to hear it near the beginning of the season.
We heard about this prophecy in two episodes the one in the Wild Hunt, at the sometime Diana is borned. Later Kelly implies this when she brings Diana to Nick. That being said I don't think this will come up again at the end of the series. Diana will just be a powerful hexenbiest, nothing about a prophecy, so this plotline will just be dropped.

Why do you think the season 6 promos mention this prophecy?
If was going to guess it would something about the relic. Now will Diana have role maybe.

RE: Diana - brandon - 12-24-2016

But no Nick would not have existed. He can have a role in this besides being educated by Nick under its moral perceptions. Guide her along with her mother on the right path.Nick helped change people' s lives

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 12-24-2016

When Diana sleeps over in the fome, who thinks she will want all the attention herself from Nick who will not be able to be with either Adalind or Eve/Juliette until Diana get used to the scooby gang?

RE: Diana - syscrash - 12-25-2016

Quote:When Diana sleeps over in the fome, who thinks she will want all the attention herself from Nick who will not be able to be with either Adalind or Eve/Juliette until Diana get used to the scooby gang?
It is amazing that people can not get past the idea that Diana is not a child. The comments continuously frame their response in how a child would react. or how Diana needs her parents. Or how Adalind needs to instruct her on how to be a good person.

You would think having her born in six months. Her face showing in Adalind stomach would give a clue on the show Diana is not normal.

Diana kills the guy with the pen she manipulates Meisner into building a fire. Not the actions of a new born.

The third time we see her. Kelly who has been taking care of her is attacked and killed. Yet Diana has zero emotion or concern. They take her to might her grandfather the King. She as much told him "bite me" . Miesner throws the King out the helicopter Diana thinks it is funny.

See is back again. Her guardians are killed Diana could careless. She sees Sean her reaction is not that of a child seeing her father. It resembles the reaction expected from what was read in a book. In the warehouse Diana throws a tantrum but shuts it off like a switch. Again she is emulating an expected reaction. Diana actions to get Adalind and Sean together is what you would read in a fairytale book. Diana kills Rachael not only does she used abilities far beyond what we have seen. her reaction is that of joy and satisfaction in a job well done.

How much more do people need to see that Diana is not a child. She has been in the custody of several people and she is no different from the day she was born till now. Obviously people have no influence on her. The show has mentioned several times that something special is coming. Especially with mamma Kelly's comments, the something special would be Diana.

Considering Hanna can play an independent character. Why would anyone expect Diana to be a child that uses or needs the guidance of her parents. It makes more sense that she has a purpose that she already knows how she will achieve. The others will be tasked with figuring it out and dealing with the consequences.

There is a question about the king being thrown out the helicopter. Diana eyes glow then Meisner throws him out. Was that Diana or was that Meisner's plan. We have seen Diana astro project. The only reason and astro projected Meisner does not work. Is Meisner conversation with Seam and Meisner said he ditched the helicopter.

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 12-25-2016

(12-25-2016, 02:50 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:When Diana sleeps over in the fome, who thinks she will want all the attention herself from Nick who will not be able to be with either Adalind or Eve/Juliette until Diana get used to the scooby gang?
It is amazing that people can not get past the idea that Diana is not a child. The comments continuously frame their response in how a child would react. or how Diana needs her parents. Or how Adalind needs to instruct her on how to be a good person.

You would think having her born in six months. Her face showing in Adalind stomach would give a clue on the show Diana is not normal.

Diana kills the guy with the pen she manipulates Meisner into building a fire. Not the actions of a new born.

The third time we see her. Kelly who has been taking care of her is attacked and killed. Yet Diana has zero emotion or concern. They take her to might her grandfather the King. She as much told him "bite me" . Miesner throws the King out the helicopter Diana thinks it is funny.

See is back again. Her guardians are killed Diana could careless. She sees Sean her reaction is not that of a child seeing her father. It resembles the reaction expected from what was read in a book. In the warehouse Diana throws a tantrum but shuts it off like a switch. Again she is emulating an expected reaction. Diana actions to get Adalind and Sean together is what you would read in a fairytale book. Diana kills Rachael not only does she used abilities far beyond what we have seen. her reaction is that of joy and satisfaction in a job well done.

How much more do people need to see that Diana is not a child. She has been in the custody of several people and she is no different from the day she was born till now. Obviously people have no influence on her. The show has mentioned several times that something special is coming. Especially with mamma Kelly's comments, the something special would be Diana.

Considering Hanna can play an independent character. Why would anyone expect Diana to be a child that uses or needs the guidance of her parents. It makes more sense that she has a purpose that she already knows how she will achieve. The others will be tasked with figuring it out and dealing with the consequences.

I believe all people have the ability to learn. Since noone in her family has tried before to teach her values we have to wait and see what happens.

Quote:I believe all people have the ability to learn. Since noone in her family has tried before to teach her values we have to wait and see what happens.

I agree in most shows the characters grow and learn from past experiences. Their actions are motivated by who they are.
In Grimm it is all driven by the situation the show creates. In Diana's case she has never been shown to react to another character actions. To have Adalind trying to parent Diana would go against all the other times we have seen Diana. What would fit is Adalind providing instruction or knowledge. But from the beginning Diana has had her own agenda. Even to the point of who she is with. Each time she was with someone she never intended to stay with. She shows the sign of the skull.

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 12-25-2016

(12-25-2016, 07:56 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:I believe all people have the ability to learn. Since noone in her family has tried before to teach her values we have to wait and see what happens.

I agree in most shows the characters grow and learn from past experiences. Their actions are motivated by who they are.
In Grimm it is all driven by the situation the show creates. In Diana's case she has never been shown to react to another character actions. To have Adalind trying to parent Diana would go against all the other times we have seen Diana. What would fit is Adalind providing instruction or knowledge. But from the beginning Diana has had her own agenda. Even to the point of who she is with. Each time she was with someone she never intended to stay with. She shows the sign of the skull.

Eve got the sign of the skull from Diana and she is still alive. Eve and Diana are likely to meet face to face in a coming show.

The skull does not mean you die. It is Diana's way of saying "bite me".

RE: Diana - irukandji - 12-25-2016

(12-25-2016, 07:59 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Eve got the sign of the skull from Diana and she is still alive. Eve and Diana are likely to meet face to face in a coming show.

Oh, let's hope not. Hexenette got enough crap for going after Adalind and her unborn child. Now they're going to send her after a child? Will this series never learn?