Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - irukandji - 11-04-2016

(11-04-2016, 05:44 AM)brandon Wrote: it's a boy-the one in the picture

Is it a picture? Looks like a paper doll to me. Either way, it still looks like Nick.

RE: Diana - rpmaluki - 11-04-2016

(11-03-2016, 04:24 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: All of the Diana super special snowflake baby crap was lazy, lazy and lazy! It would have made more sense for Adalind to eventually fall in love with her baby only for the child to die after she regains her powers and then has a complete breakdown. Adalind has her powers, but she has NO baby and what she did to regain those powers (wiping that blood crap on her stomach) has made her unable to EVER have another baby and that too is why she ends up going after Nick in her delusions that Kelly has her baby.
Interesting, I like. I think giving Adalind two children with two baby daddies is a bit much. It was fine when we only had to contend with one child on screen per season, now there's two. I love Adalind. I love that she's become a mother bent on protecting her babies but we didn't need Diana AND Kelly to exist.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 11-04-2016

(11-04-2016, 06:06 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Is it a picture? Looks like a paper doll to me. Either way, it still looks like Nick.
This is a scene for the episode with the Golam that Trubel helped the boy into being brave and fight back. This was just as Nick was attacking him to get Golam to show up. The doll was to the boy him who the monsters were alway winning remember his dad and uncle were wesen.

(11-04-2016, 06:35 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

This is a scene for the episode with the Golam that Trubel helped the boy into being brave and fight back. This was just as Nick was attacking him to get Golam to show up. The doll was to the boy him who the monsters were alway winning remember his dad and uncle were wesen.

So why is Diana in the scene with this doll?

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 11-04-2016

(11-04-2016, 08:03 AM)irukandji Wrote:

This is a scene for the episode with the Golam that Trubel helped the boy into being brave and fight back. This was just as Nick was attacking him to get the Golam to show up. The doll was to the boy him who the monsters were alway winning remember his dad and uncle were wesen.

The boy in that episode had somewhat long hair and wasn't as blonde as Diana. Please reread this link http://grimmforum.com/forum/Thread-Diana?pid=36095#pid36095. @syscrash says it was from a pasted episode and I recognized the scene. Nick had to scare him for the Golam to show up to protect the boy and only the boy could destroy the Golam.

(11-04-2016, 08:21 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 08:03 AM)irukandji Wrote:

This is a scene for the episode with the Golam that Trubel helped the boy into being brave and fight back. This was just as Nick was attacking him to get the Golam to show up. The doll was to the boy him who the monsters were alway winning remember his dad and uncle were wesen.

The boy in that episode had somewhat long hair and wasn't as blonde as Diana. Please reread this link http://grimmforum.com/forum/Thread-Diana?pid=36095#pid36095. @syscrash says it was from a pasted episode and I recognized the scene. Nick had to scare him for the Golam to show up to protect the boy and only the boy could destroy the Golam.

Okay. I get it. It wasn't Diana with Nick but this little boy. Thanks.

RE: Diana - Renardfan99 - 11-14-2016

(11-04-2016, 06:21 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 04:24 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: All of the Diana super special snowflake baby crap was lazy, lazy and lazy! It would have made more sense for Adalind to eventually fall in love with her baby only for the child to die after she regains her powers and then has a complete breakdown. Adalind has her powers, but she has NO baby and what she did to regain those powers (wiping that blood crap on her stomach) has made her unable to EVER have another baby and that too is why she ends up going after Nick in her delusions that Kelly has her baby.
Interesting, I like. I think giving Adalind two children with two baby daddies is a bit much. It was fine when we only had to contend with one child on screen per season, now there's two. I love Adalind. I love that she's become a mother bent on protecting her babies but we didn't need Diana AND Kelly to exist.

Adalind should have ONLY regained her powers and forever have to deal with what she did to Diana and that should have been the catalyst to mature the character or make her forever evil!

(11-03-2016, 04:49 PM)irukandji Wrote:

I came home from a crap day at work and read this and got a chuckle out of it. Thanks for the laugh!

I am sorry you had a bad day and was able to make you laugh! I like Adalind, but she should have lost it all!

RE: Diana - irukandji - 11-30-2016

First the words, "You're not my mommy" and then the skull in the mirror at Eve.

I saw this in another thread and it got me to thinking.

Diana, of course, was responsible for this. Why would she confuse Eve with her mother?

RE: Diana - brandon - 11-30-2016

It was not confusion.by the spell Adalind and Juliette were connected.their minds would be tuned, as with a radio

RE: Diana - irukandji - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 09:41 AM)brandon Wrote: It was not confusion.by the spell Adalind and Juliette were connected.their minds would be tuned, as with a radio

Isn't that confusion if Diana mistakes one for the other?