Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - syscrash - 11-03-2016

I have noticed in the season 6 out take images. We see Diana in scenes with Rosale and Eve but not with Adalind. There are a couple of episodes Clair is not in the credits. The latest image shows Nick is talking to Diana who looks to be sad. I do thank the connection between Diana and Eve will play into the story.

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 01:32 PM)syscrash Wrote: I have noticed in the season 6 out take images. We see Diana in scenes with Rosale and Eve but not with Adalind. There are a couple of episodes Clair is not in the credits. The latest image shows Nick is talking to Diana who looks to be sad. I do thank the connection between Diana and Eve will play into the story.
Where are you seeing the Nick is talking to Diana image? Do you have a link?

RE: Diana - Renardfan99 - 11-03-2016

All of the Diana super special snowflake baby crap was lazy, lazy and lazy! It would have made more sense for Adalind to eventually fall in love with her baby only for the child to die after she regains her powers and then has a complete breakdown. Adalind has her powers, but she has NO baby and what she did to regain those powers (wiping that blood crap on her stomach) has made her unable to EVER have another baby and that too is why she ends up going after Nick in her delusions that Kelly has her baby.

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 04:24 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: All of the Diana super special snowflake baby crap was lazy, lazy and lazy! It would have made more sense for Adalind to eventually fall in love with her baby only for the child to die after she regains her powers and then has a complete breakdown. Adalind has her powers, but she has NO baby and what she did to regain those powers (wiping that blood crap on her stomach) has made her unable to EVER have another baby and that too is why she ends up going after Nick in her delusions that Kelly has her baby.

When are you talking about? Adalind was able to have baby Kelly and big Kelly had her baby when she thought the royals did and the royals asked her to take Nick's power away in order to see Diana (which they did not have).

RE: Diana - Renardfan99 - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 04:30 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 04:24 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: All of the Diana super special snowflake baby crap was lazy, lazy and lazy! It would have made more sense for Adalind to eventually fall in love with her baby only for the child to die after she regains her powers and then has a complete breakdown. Adalind has her powers, but she has NO baby and what she did to regain those powers (wiping that blood crap on her stomach) has made her unable to EVER have another baby and that too is why she ends up going after Nick in her delusions that Kelly has her baby.

When are you talking about? Adalind was able to have baby Kelly and big Kelly had her baby when she thought the royals did and the royals asked her to take Nick's power away in order to see Diana (which they did not have).

I was talking about there was NO need for all of this baby drama with Diana who should have never existed in the first place! Grimm has turned into a soap opera with the WDT (who's the Daddy nonsense, Eric or Sean and Nick and Sean) and the constant bed hopping between Nick, Juliette, Adalind and Renard is nasty!

RE: Diana - syscrash - 11-03-2016

I also do not follow why the Diana story was used. I have said it before of all the things on the show. Adalind selling her unborn child was the most disturbing idea they had. And for the to play it out as far as they did was even worst. I was expecting Adalind when it came time to commit to the deal. She would have backed out for the sake of the child. But to have her sign the contract then go through the process. To me that was child abuse on a major scale.
I am glad the show did not make Diana have any emotional fallout for what Adalind did. That everyone just overlooks what happened is a little maddening.
The idea that Diana is all powerful and uses it. But is not an evil demon spawn is a really good way to go.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 11-03-2016

I came home from a crap day at work and read this and got a chuckle out of it. Thanks for the laugh!

RE: Diana - syscrash - 11-04-2016

Quote:MarylikeGrimm
Where are you seeing the Nick is talking to Diana image? Do you have a link?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwUW8QuUkAAjh3f.jpg
http://www.cheatsheet.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ee70cf86127b1370-e1450123931622.jpg?2c4867

I actually went back and checked that is actually David from season 4 episode 4 Dyin on a prayer.
The image was in an article of shows being canceled. So I assumed it was a new image.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 11-04-2016

She's holding a doll that looks a lot like Nick. Wonder what the creative team had up their sleeve with that.

RE: Diana - brandon - 11-04-2016

it's a boy-the one in the picture