Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - izzy - 10-08-2016

(10-07-2016, 11:23 PM)irukandji Wrote: I'm just saying it appeared to me that Renard feared Bonaparte. I was thinking about the scene where Bonaparte turned Adalind to stone, slipped the cursed ring on her finger, and threatened her and her children. I was wondering what Renard would have done if he had been present. I think he wouldn't have done a thing, not because he approved of Bonaparte's methods, but because he was afraid of what might happen to him if he did interfere.

I don't think Renard would have liked what Bonaparte did to Adalind. However, despite being a slimy and unethical character who's out for his own good, the one thing I've never seen Renard do is physically hurt a woman. In fact, he's actually helped Juliette and Adalind on occasion without any benefit for himself. But in this case, he wouldn't dare interfere with Bonaparte. He would have taken a gigantic risk in doing so.

Nick had pretty much defeated Bonaparte's henchmen that were sent to the fome to kill him. It was only when he was fighting Bonaparte that it appeared he was going to lose. This time Renard was present and had a weapon in his hand. However, he did nothing to help Bonaparte and nothing to help Nick.

You are right, Renard had the power. Had he helped Bonaparte to kill Nick, he would have become even more powerful. Yet he did nothing. If Bonaparte had won the fight, how would he have interpreted Renard's lack of assistance? Would he have rewarded him for staying out of the fight, or punished him for insubordination? I have a feeling Bonaparte would not have been happy with Renard and would have punished him. Bonaparte appears to be a leader who deals severely with those who defy him. Renard having a weapon in hand and not aiding in killing Nick could be looked upon as an act of defiance.

I know the consensus is that Diana helped Nick that night, but I don't think so. I think she helped Renard. I have a feeling Diana's still working on uniting Renard with Adalind.

Hmmm...granted Renard is a fictional character but the portrayed demeanor reminds me of couple of people I have known. I have maintained that just the name of the character is suppose to convey the essence of his character, Renard being French for Fox. And as I have mentioned I always felt he was far more powerful than he ever was willing to let anyone see. Note he fought Kenneth without woging, I thought that was strategic on his part. And he always seemed content to take a few blows from Nick before responding.

I am not sure it is exactly fear, so much as analytical mind desperately trying to gauge just how powerful Bonaparte was and figure out the angle of attack. He may have feared Bonaparte but I doubt it was so much fear of the man as more fear of what he did not know about the man.

When I boxed, (at first) you entered the ring without knowing much if anything about your opponent. So the first round or two, you felt him out. Fed him attacks to see how he defended, how he attacked, how much was feigning to draw a calculated response from you or how much was instinctual or reflective, then you created your strategy and initiated your attack. I used the same methodology in business in boardrooms and meetings throughout the country. Renard reminds me of some very adroit political players I met in those boardrooms and they never show their hand unless it is a feint designed to elicit a response. Those types fear the unknown more than anything, always confident they can outwit their opponents if their intel is good enough.

For all we know, Renard may never have seen what a zauberbiest can actually do. He may be in large part ignorant of his own powers. Part of military training is learning what the human machine is actually capable of. Young men go in after 18 or so year of knowing their bodies, but it is n illusion, they don't really know their bodies.. They come out of basic with a whole knew mindset of what they are actually capable of and the potential they actually have. Often it is only after see someone else do something that opens up the possibility to you. I could find it very believable that Renard does not even know hos own potential and much of power may lay in was unused because he has not even conceived he himself was capable of things. But ow that he has seen Bonaparte that may all change,

Then again, maybe he was afraid of Bonaparte. Perhaps, but I suspect it was more uncertainty than anything. I guess the writers will tell us in time.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 10-08-2016

(10-07-2016, 11:23 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 09:04 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: You are right about Bonaparte. The happy family and everything else was his idea. That was not my point. My point is that Sean saw in the BC an opportunity for power. Hee is not with BC because he fears BC. He is with BC because he believes he can win something from BC. Being close to Bonaparte and acquiring his trust are part of Sean self plan. Bonaparte was using Sean to raise BC power. Sean was using BC to raise his own power. That was my point.

Adriano, I understood your point. I just wanted to know what you thought in regard to my questions.

I'm not disagreeing with you that Sean saw an opportunity for power with BC. He did. It was obvious from what he told Nick.

I'm just saying it appeared to me that Renard feared Bonaparte. I was thinking about the scene where Bonaparte turned Adalind to stone, slipped the cursed ring on her finger, and threatened her and her children. I was wondering what Renard would have done if he had been present. I think he wouldn't have done a thing, not because he approved of Bonaparte's methods, but because he was afraid of what might happen to him if he did interfere.

I don't think Renard would have liked what Bonaparte did to Adalind. However, despite being a slimy and unethical character who's out for his own good, the one thing I've never seen Renard do is physically hurt a woman. In fact, he's actually helped Juliette and Adalind on occasion without any benefit for himself. But in this case, he wouldn't dare interfere with Bonaparte. He would have taken a gigantic risk in doing so.

Nick had pretty much defeated Bonaparte's henchmen that were sent to the fome to kill him. It was only when he was fighting Bonaparte that it appeared he was going to lose. This time Renard was present and had a weapon in his hand. However, he did nothing to help Bonaparte and nothing to help Nick.

You are right, Renard had the power. Had he helped Bonaparte to kill Nick, he would have become even more powerful. Yet he did nothing. If Bonaparte had won the fight, how would he have interpreted Renard's lack of assistance? Would he have rewarded him for staying out of the fight, or punished him for insubordination? I have a feeling Bonaparte would not have been happy with Renard and would have punished him. Bonaparte appears to be a leader who deals severely with those who defy him. Renard having a weapon in hand and not aiding in killing Nick could be looked upon as an act of defiance.

I know the consensus is that Diana helped Nick that night, but I don't think so. I think she helped Renard. I have a feeling Diana's still working on uniting Renard with Adalind.
We could have two reason for Diana killing Bonaparte one get even for hurting Adalind likely, two could be the need to help Nick. Nothing so far has shown her waiting to help Nick but she did warn him after Adalind asked.

So could this link by blood be something she herself doesn't even know? Could we also add the old saying blood is thicker than water.

This is a way for the writer to kill two plotlines one she does try and kill Nick or two she works against Renard?

(10-07-2016, 07:45 PM)Hell Rell Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 04:20 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 03:54 PM)irukandji Wrote: The reason I asked the question is that it seems to me that Renard, to a certain extent, fears Bonaparte. If I am correct on this, then Renard would view Bonaparte as the superior, and in a position to punish him if things don't go according to the Black Claw plan.

You are right about Sean. But I think it was a little strange for him. Maybe Sean was just pretending to be afraid of Conrad... Maybe he wanted to let Adelaind afraid of Conrad. Or maybe he wanted to make Conrad to believe Sean was afraid of him... I don't know. I just don't think it make sense for Sean to be affraid of Conrad.

(10-07-2016, 03:54 PM)irukandji Wrote: In my opinion, I think the biggest tipoff that there wasn't even an indirect connection between them came with the death of Nick's mother.

And in my opinion... Diana and Nick have at least one connection: Nick's blood was part of the magical process that ended up creating Diana’s power. I just don’t know if it means something or nothing.

(10-07-2016, 03:58 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: The blood that is a very interesting point now you are correct Nick toke Adalind's powers so likely his blood as a Grimm would have some effect on Diana. So the question becomes what does this mean for Diana or Nick. Reading @irukandji posts on this where see doesn't think Diana has a connection (paraphrasing) I think you are on to something with the blood. Diana may not know this yet but she may have no power or Nick or she may have a link with Nick to help if needed. This link could be stronger that she knows or Renard knows. We have been told that Renard tries to get Diana to kill Nick. So if you are correct the link could come into play in the fact that she can't.

Coudl this blood link be so strong that hurting Nick husts her?

This is a card the writers can play. Diana and Nick ways are always crossing. Nick took Adelaind’s power. Diana was born while Adelaind had Nick’s blood in her and I think you are one of those who believe Nick’s blood was one of the elements responsible for Juliette transformation. Diana and Adelaind were taken by Kelly to Nick’s house. Diana was protected and raised for a time by Kelly. Now Nick’s son is Diana’s brother. Maybe all those coincidences (synchronicity) were created by some magical link between them that they don’t even know it exists.
Again… this is a card the writers of the show can choose to play or not.

I originally thought Nick and Diana would have some type of connection because of his blood as well but nothing came out of it. I actually thought that was the reason she was so powerful until it was revealed that the ritual was responsible for her amazing powers.

The only possible link I've seen between the two was Diana coveting Kelly's locket. She seemed to want to hold on to it and Kelly even let her keep it when Adalind tried to give it back. What happened to that locket anyway?
They never said out right that the ritual was the cause of her power take the ritual add Nick's blood. Because the ritual was a known do we think this was the only time in history it was used? Now granted it may have been the only time it was used on a PG hexenbiest who had lose her powers.

Is a Grimm's blood the only way to lose their power? Could potions also be used? Now add that not all hexenbiest who tried the ritual would regain their powers because the only way we know of this happening to kill another hexenbiest and the spirit of that hexen must want the new body. What are the chances of that 50 50 more or less?

RE: Diana - irukandji - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 12:34 AM)izzy Wrote: Hmmm...granted Renard is a fictional character but the portrayed demeanor reminds me of couple of people I have known. I have maintained that just the name of the character is suppose to convey the essence of his character, Renard being French for Fox. And as I have mentioned I always felt he was far more powerful than he ever was willing to let anyone see. Note he fought Kenneth without woging, I thought that was strategic on his part. And he always seemed content to take a few blows from Nick before responding.

I am not sure it is exactly fear, so much as analytical mind desperately trying to gauge just how powerful Bonaparte was and figure out the angle of attack. He may have feared Bonaparte but I doubt it was so much fear of the man as more fear of what he did not know about the man.

When I boxed, (at first) you entered the ring without knowing much if anything about your opponent. So the first round or two, you felt him out. Fed him attacks to see how he defended, how he attacked, how much was feigning to draw a calculated response from you or how much was instinctual or reflective, then you created your strategy and initiated your attack. I used the same methodology in business in boardrooms and meetings throughout the country. Renard reminds me of some very adroit political players I met in those boardrooms and they never show their hand unless it is a feint designed to elicit a response. Those types fear the unknown more than anything, always confident they can outwit their opponents if their intel is good enough.

For all we know, Renard may never have seen what a zauberbiest can actually do. He may be in large part ignorant of his own powers. Part of military training is learning what the human machine is actually capable of. Young men go in after 18 or so year of knowing their bodies, but it is n illusion, they don't really know their bodies.. They come out of basic with a whole knew mindset of what they are actually capable of and the potential they actually have. Often it is only after see someone else do something that opens up the possibility to you. I could find it very believable that Renard does not even know hos own potential and much of power may lay in was unused because he has not even conceived he himself was capable of things. But ow that he has seen Bonaparte that may all change,

Then again, maybe he was afraid of Bonaparte. Perhaps, but I suspect it was more uncertainty than anything. I guess the writers will tell us in time.

Your boxing analogy is an interesting one, izzy. I don't know anything about boxing. I have seen a couple of the Rocky movies, if that means anything. In the second movie, I believe, Rocky goes up against a fighter, played by Mr. T, who has some kind of tremendous boxing advantage. Just for this debate, I'll say a killer right hook (and I had to go look up that boxing move, btw).

Now Rocky didn't have to do a lot of what you were talking about because he already knew his opponent's strengths. There did not to appear to be anything that could be exploited. If I remember the movie correctly, though, after much research, Rocky and his trainer found something that could be useful in Mr. T's footwork (had to go look that up too). The strategy during the fight is to mess around with Mr. T and piss him off so he isn't thinking clearly, then take advantage of his weak footwork with appropriately laid blows.

In order to do this, Rocky has to train even harder, and run up a million steps now instead of just his usual few hundred. He will now have to take a major beating that might kill him, just so he can get Mr. T right where he wants him. He hones in on the crummy footwork and naturally wins the fight, yada, yada, yada.

What I liked about the Rocky movies I saw was that we got to know Rocky as a person. He was a loser and a henchman in the first movie, but he was a pretty likeable guy. He straightened up his act in the second movie, and we got to know him better. What I didn't like about the movie was that we really never got to know Mr. T. Because of that, Mr. T is really more of the villain that Rocky has to defeat rather than an opponent in the ring. Just my opinion.

While a portion of the movie deals with the actual physical fight, the majority of the movie deals with the actual psychological aspects of the fight. Just knowing his opponent has a killer right hook is a huge psychological advantage for Mr. T. It's a huge disadvantage for Rocky. Rocky is afraid of that because it's not just a question of winning based on strategy. It's life or death. Rocky has to conquer that fear before ever going into the ring. I don't believe that means having no fear. I think it means putting it aside and letting his other attributes, strength, agility, etc. take over. It also helps to have a trainer watch for the crummy footwork and yell at Rocky to take the effective punch now and then as well. I guess you could say teamwork saved the day there.

I stopped watching the Rocky movies after that, so I have no idea if he ever faced an opponent who had it all, killer uppercut, perfect footwork, total strategist, etc. I assume there probably is no such thing as we're supposed to believe everyone has some kind of weakness to be exploited.

I agree with you that there's uncertainty here. Renard's uncertainty may lie with the fact that he cannot adequately assess Bonaparte. However, I think his fear of Bonaparte prevents him from even trying. Certainly part of that is the unknown, but I think part of that fear is based on what Renard knows about Bonaparte.

That is shown in two scenes. The first, when Bonaparte turned Adalind to stone and slipped that ring on her finger. Renard was conspicuously absent and therefore, had no idea of his opponent's strategy. Now this wasn't in some courtyard somewhere, it took place in Renard's own house. He should have been present, but he wasn't. Why? I think it was fear of what he knew that kept him out of that room.

The second is when Bonaparte was fighting (and defeating) Nick. Renard did not assist, and seemed paralyzed from doing so, even though he had a killer weapon in hand. He was uncertain as to which side to take and his fear prevented him from making any decision at all. Was it fear of the unknown that kept Renard from reacting? I don't think so. I think it was fear of what he knew. Like I said before, what would have happened had Bonaparte killed Nick and was the one who survived? I don't think he would have been happy with Renard and would have punished him, severely. Luckily for Renard, it was Diana who stepped in to help Renard do what he needed to do and that was kill Bonaparte. So Nick is alive. Renard knows Nick. Will he be able to make some kind of truce with Nick?

Diana's actions here are really worthy of debate. Did she control the situation and force Renard to kill Bonaparte? Did she just give him a little mental push and the rest was his idea? Was she saving Nick? Was she avenging her mother's injuries? Was it teamwork between the two that saved Nick's life?

One final thought. I have no doubt the military shapes a person's mindset. I saw it with my brother. My father was the one who talked my brother into joining the service because he recognized what the military can do.

However, Renard was brought up by a woman. I have no doubt Elizabeth had strength in her own way, but she also is known to flee. She fled the royals to come to the states and she fled after the infamous Juliette becomes the bitch on wheels Eve mess. We know she fled out of fear after getting pregnant with Renard, but why? And why did she flee after the infamous spell mess? What did she have to be afraid of there? We know hexenbiests can turn a situation around to their advantage, yet she chose not to.

What are your thoughts regarding the fact that Renard was brought up by his mother and there was no leading male influence in his life?

Just my thoughts. Have a good one, my friend.

RE: Diana - Hell Rell - 10-08-2016

I never thought we would get some Rocky talk on this site, Rocky 3 in this case so I have to jump in. The footwork of Clubber Lang(Mr. T) was definitely a factor. The Rocky movies aren't really great for pointers about boxing but Lang was more of a brawler than a boxer which shows in his footwork. Rocky could take advantage of that and it helped him defeat Lang the second time around.

However, that wasn't the only factor. The first fight ended up like it did because Rocky was in a rush to check on his trainer so he must wanted to get the fight over with. He pretty much came out and tried to knock Lang out from the start. Rocky was super aggressive and tried to beat Lang in a brawl which he was incapable of doing due to the difference in raw power.

The second fight saw Rocky more focused and employing a much better strategy. It was dangerous but the only way you Rocky could defeat someone like Lang. He used Lang's own power against him and let lang be the aggressor. Lang's poor footwork in combination with him tiring himself out during the fight allowed Rocky to defeat him with late surge. Rocky relied more on his swiftness rather than his power like in the first fight because he was a more cerebral fighter this time around. Lang did manage to get some licks in but Rocky did a better job of avoiding direct hits so Lang became more frustrated and the times he swung and missed exhausted him even more.

Back to Grimm, Elizabeth had to flee after getting pregnant with Renard. There's no way she would be able to take on the forces of the Royal family by herself. She's not that good. Renard had to make sure to resist the wrath of Viktor by giving Diana away even though he would've had Adalind, Nick, and the crew fighting with him to protect her if Viktor were not willing to negotiate. The rest of them agreed because they would've chosen to fight the Royals if they thought they could win. We know Kelly is no coward and even she had to flee so Elizabeth doing it was a wise decision.

I don't think Elizabeth fled when the spell took place. She said she was going to attempt to track down Kelly now that she knew that Diana was with her. It doesn't explain why Elizabeth hasn't made an appearance since then by she wasn't running away. She's another one of those loose ends that the writers need to tie up next season.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 10-09-2016

From what we hear Diana is going to be a more out front character in season 6 even if it is a short season. What do we know about Diana from season 5? She wants Adalind and Renard to be together why might that change? We know she can reach out over some distance to touch or kill someone. We know she can and will kill so it looks like the normal upbringing has failed.

Now is this all hype? Is she as bad as they show her or is there some of Mom Kelly in there?

RE: Diana - Robyn - 10-09-2016

(10-05-2016, 01:14 PM)irukandji Wrote: Next, Nick. It's apparent to me that he is really unconcerned with the next generation of Grimms, if there are any.
Nick won’t be concerned about the next anything until it’s punching him in the face.
(10-05-2016, 01:14 PM)irukandji Wrote: Trubel doesn't appear to be concerned with the next generation of Grimms either, being involved in the deadly warfare between HW and BC. Now that that is over, I don't see her giving up the Grimm lifestyle. I think she likes the rush.
Trubel reminds me of what a young Kelly would have been like - The Grimm instinct is stronger than any other instinct.
(10-05-2016, 05:09 PM)izzy Wrote: Hmmm...so how does this work with women? I can remember the precise moment I decided I wanted a family. The next day I went about altering lifestyle dramatically. Oh and by the way, there was no particular female involved, I was doing the male woman of the week thing at that time. It was like flipping a light switch. Could Truble be all Grimm on Monday and suddenly wanting to be mother on Tuesday? Kind of curious hwo that works with the fairer sex. It seems to me with all the babies around Truble might see a different life for herself.
Trubel is a product of her history and happenstance, and I don’t think she’s experienced a sufficient life on her own that enables her to step away from that mold. Nick & Juliette offered the first stability after a chaotic & confusing childhood. Nick couldn’t really offer much more than teaching her how to be a Grimm based on his limited knowledge & experience. Juliette was her first female role model, and one that only followed the Grimm’s lead until breaking away from the unit to become a soldier/fighting machine who was emotionally disconnected from the world around her. Meisner picked up the reins and further trained Trubel to be an obedient & mission-focused soldier. So far, Monroe & Rosalee and Bud & Wife (don’t know her name) have been the only examples of family life, and theirs is constantly in danger & chaos because of their association with the Grimm.

On a personal note - I can’t relate to deciding then planning to settle down. Perhaps I was simply fortunate to experience the ‘click’ which led me to wanting to plan my future with that special someone. Before the ‘click’ moment escalated into an ‘oh, wow, this is what Mom was talking about’ realization, my planning was all about what I wanted.
(10-05-2016, 03:43 PM)izzy Wrote: In terms of the fantasy that is Grimm I fail to see where Grimms are a value add in a modern world. The logical, adult way the series should conclude is with Rosalee and Monroe acting as Consiglieres to a new wesen council. In the past we have seen that the wesen council brought about compliance via fear to most wesen, so they certainly had a way to enforce their laws. It seems to me the wesen council was mostly effective in their role. Under a new council they could have a more inclusive approach and even broach allowing a Grimm a set at the table, as enforcers, although as mentioned they really are not needed. Reworking the council in a more tribunal form of government with an internal judicial system would be the mature way to end the series. Grimms are archaic. As I mentioned the council obviously could enforce their will when needed. given that, Grimms are superfluous; just make the enforcers working in harmony with the council. In effect, Nick could go back to being cop, only for the new wesen council.
If better fleshed out than the HW/BC arc, I think this could be a very interesting final season. The Wesen Uprising should have an impact on business as usual that doesn’t instantly disappear.
(10-06-2016, 08:41 AM)irukandji Wrote: I thought Juliette said something to Nick. If she didn't, that just solidifies my point about women who believe having a baby will solve their relationship problems. In her own way, Adalind pulled the same stunt with Nick but for a different reason. She told Nick at almost the very last minute she was having his child. Then, in one of the creepiest things I have ever witnessed in a television show, she forced him to *feel* his child.
(10-06-2016, 01:21 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Goes without saying I disagree. I do see Adalind only coming to Nick to protect her from Juliette, but the feel the baby statement was the first IMO sign she wanted the baby and for it to have a dad. Now with Diana we never seen this until after the birth. She did use Diana to try and get Renard help from the royals. So in a way your point on child to get something from the father is valid point, she use both children for this.
Never been good remembering details, but I thought Juliette was relieved she wasn’t pregnant. Adalind pulling Nick’s hand to her stomach was creepy, but I took it as a desperate attempt to establish a connection between Nick & the baby which would ensure Nick’s protection, at least temporarily. It was all about survival, and Adalind will do whatever is necessary to survive. I don’t think Adalind ever considered telling Nick about the baby until their lives were in immediate danger from the Royals/Juliette. At that point, Nick was one of the people who kidnapped her first baby, why would she see him as anything other than a last-ditch effort to survive.

Sorry for the long posts, but life isn’t allowing me any play time. Tongue So on to Diana….

I can’t fathom what G & K were planning when they dreamed up the nightmare plot twist that is Diana. But considering the two seasons of absolute ambiguity following her birth, they did as much pre planning of the Diana character as they did the keys - zero.

Taking into account that Diana was able to fight off outside threats while in utero, it makes sense she was aware of the people & events around her. The problem is G & K changed up what the child would react to and how she would react to the point that you can’t make logical conclusions based on her behavior.

Depending on what G & K needed for a particular story, Diana either actively intervened or remained docile without explanation, and none of the characters were presented as intelligent enough to question the vast differences in her behavior. At the very least, Adalind should have wondered why Diana was initially proactive in keeping them safe & together only to willingly go with Viktor, then Kelly, then Juliette/Kenneth, then Meisner. At the very least, Adalind should have questioned why Diana didn’t reach out to her before if her power enabled her to kill someone miles away. And the only logical reason is that intelligent observation from any of the characters would interfere with lazy storytelling.

I don’t really care if Diana morphs into the big bad in S6 or remains the troubling, petulant child from S5, except - the whole of seasons 3 & 4 was predicated on this super-powered child entity who had to be kept out of the hands of the Royals or any other nefarious faction to avoid the risk world annihilation. But the Royals do get the baby, at least the heroes believe they have, and no one fears the deadly consequences that compelled them to kidnap a baby from her mother, or even expresses any concern for the child’s wellbeing. And that leaves me with two options for S6 - Diana is a troubling, petulant child who should have never been taken from her mother, and the gang of heroes are as cruel & self-serving as I’ve come to believe over five seasons OR Diana morphs into the ultimate big bad, and confirms the kidnapping might have been the right course of action, but one that failed to prevent Diana’s predetermined destiny.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 11-02-2016

Seeing some scenes with Diana in the fome with Nick and likely Adalind. How do we see this as happening? Is she there to kill Nick under Renard orders? Is she there because somehow she has made a connection with Kelly? Is she there because she trust her mother that this is the best thing to do? Is she there because she remembers how Nick's mom care for her?

Or is there something not shown yet that can explain this?

RE: Diana - syscrash - 11-02-2016

I can see Adalind and the kids taking the room. With Nick back in the living room along with Eve when she is there. I bet Diana will be the issue that they all have to deal with. After Eve learning curve I see her being the one able to relate to Diana.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 11-03-2016

(11-02-2016, 11:45 AM)syscrash Wrote: I can see Adalind and the kids taking the room. With Nick back in the living room along with Eve when she is there. I bet Diana will be the issue that they all have to deal with. After Eve learning curve I see her being the one able to relate to Diana.
Should we add the link between Adalind/Diana/Eve? If we do does this change anything?

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 06:49 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 11:45 AM)syscrash Wrote: I can see Adalind and the kids taking the room. With Nick back in the living room along with Eve when she is there. I bet Diana will be the issue that they all have to deal with. After Eve learning curve I see her being the one able to relate to Diana.
Should we add the link between Adalind/Diana/Eve? If we do does this change anything?

I am hoping that Nick can form a bond with Diana based on her relationship with his mom. That would help his son out also named Kelly. Diana may remember what happen when mom Kelly was killed.