Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - rpmaluki - 09-23-2016

With just 13 episodes left Diana won't grow up faster and Kelly is just an appendage we don't see quite often because he's not the focus of the storyline. We'll see more of creepy Diana than Kelly because she actually drives a storyline. Kelly's there simply to motivate Nick but we don't need to actually see him on screen for that to happen. I don't think either child should be killed nor do I think Monroe and Rosalee are the only ones that deserve to have a baby on the show. I don't agree in art imitating life whether it's a relationship or a pregnancy, in Kelly's case, what's done is done and can't be undone so they can make the best of it.

RE: Diana - Renardfan99 - 09-24-2016

(09-23-2016, 05:39 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 04:18 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: Will this show put us out of our misery and just kill off Diana and Kelly?! Please! There is no way that I want JulietteEve with a baby! Ugh. The only ones fit to be parents on this show are the awesome Monroe and Rosalie! No more darn, babies!

Diana is played by a ten year old. I wished they had time jumped Kelly too.

I do not think there will be a baby for Evette since the actress has stopped talking about it a while ago and there are only 13 shows left.

I wish they had allowed Diana to just die and we wouldn't need to have no baby drama!

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 09-25-2016

(09-23-2016, 08:12 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: With just 13 episodes left Diana won't grow up faster and Kelly is just an appendage we don't see quite often because he's not the focus of the storyline. We'll see more of creepy Diana than Kelly because she actually drives a storyline. Kelly's there simply to motivate Nick but we don't need to actually see him on screen for that to happen. I don't think either child should be killed nor do I think Monroe and Rosalee are the only ones that deserve to have a baby on the show. I don't agree in art imitating life whether it's a relationship or a pregnancy, in Kelly's case, what's done is done and can't be undone so they can make the best of it.
Like you posted Diana will be needed more that Kelly in the final season, unless somehow Kelly changes Diana's action maybe "love" for her baby brother?

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 10-05-2016

Will Renard talk Diana into killing Nick? Is the return to the fome part of his plan. Lower Nick's defense so Diana can kill him. Now the question will DIana remember Kelly Nick's mother and that Kelly (son) is Adalind son also and not be the threat we may think her to be?

RE: Diana - izzy - 10-05-2016

Am I the only one who hopes Diana is run over by an ice cream truck while chasing her puppy dog?

RE: Diana - irukandji - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 08:44 AM)izzy Wrote: Am I the only one who hopes Diana is run over by an ice cream truck while chasing her puppy dog?

I would prefer that both Diana and Kelly just disappear for the final 13 episodes. Both of these children lend no real support to the storyline. They're just unnecessary embellishments. If at the end, Adalind is seen taking them to another life somewhere else with no interference from Nick forever, that would satisfy me greatly.

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 08:59 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 08:44 AM)izzy Wrote: Am I the only one who hopes Diana is run over by an ice cream truck while chasing her puppy dog?

I would prefer that both Diana and Kelly just disappear for the final 13 episodes. Both of these children lend no real support to the storyline. They're just unnecessary embellishments. If at the end, Adalind is seen taking them to another life somewhere else with no interference from Nick forever, that would satisfy me greatly.

Are you hoping that all the grimms die out as the end of the show?

(10-05-2016, 09:37 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

Was this question posed to me or to izzy?

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 10:04 AM)irukandji Wrote:

My question is for irukandji.

(10-05-2016, 10:47 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 10:04 AM)irukandji Wrote:

My question is for irukandji.

The answer is no.