Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - syscrash - 07-17-2016

would Nick have helped get Diana back. The quick answer is he has changed because of his son. Now he knows how she felt. The problem is Nick does not work like that. He functions in a vacuum with a lot of denial. Like you said he did nothing proactive to protect his son. When Nick said he would not lose his son. Eve told him Adalind might not have a choice. Instead of taking action he continues on as if it would not happen, she would never do that. But to the question of would Nick have helped it was up to HW would they have put Adalind in touch with Diana. But even if they did. It would have been put Adalind and Kelly with Diana. Which means Nick would still lose being with Kelly.
Stefania turned Diana into a weapon while in the womb. Because of that Someone will always either want to control her or at least have her on their side. They will not want to have to deal with Adalind.
If Nick mom could not keep Dian from being taken. And HW could not keep Dinan from being taken. Why would Nick be able to do any better. Especially with his track record of the things that have happened to the ones he loves and wants to protect.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 07-18-2016

(07-17-2016, 06:22 PM)syscrash Wrote: would Nick have helped get Diana back. The quick answer is he has changed because of his son. Now he knows how she felt. The problem is Nick does not work like that. He functions in a vacuum with a lot of denial. Like you said he did nothing proactive to protect his son. When Nick said he would not lose his son. Eve told him Adalind might not have a choice. Instead of taking action he continues on as if it would not happen, she would never do that. But to the question of would Nick have helped it was up to HW would they have put Adalind in touch with Diana. But even if they did. It would have been put Adalind and Kelly with Diana. Which means Nick would still lose being with Kelly.
Stefania turned Diana into a weapon while in the womb. Because of that Someone will always either want to control her or at least have her on their side. They will not want to have to deal with Adalind.
If Nick mom could not keep Dian from being taken. And HW could not keep Dinan from being taken. Why would Nick be able to do any better. Especially with his track record of the things that have happened to the ones he loves and wants to protect.
I would disagree with some of this Nick did move all of them into the fome. He did setup safeguards around the fome. Adalind never discussed other plans with Nick once she found out that BC had Diana, so we can not know what Nick might have done to get Diana back from BC.

We have to remember that Meisner never told Adalind that they had Diana, myself I always found that to be out of character for Meisner with his background with both Adlaind and Diana.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 08-27-2016

In another post the debate is on Eve being PG. What if this baby is Renard's also? Diana hasn't been a problem for baby Kelly that we seen, but would Diana see a child by Renard differently?

RE: Diana - rpmaluki - 08-27-2016

Diana is more pliant with her mother, I think. She has a stronger bond with Adalind than Renard because of Adalind's ritual enhancing her already "special" pregnancy. I'd be more interested in seeing Diana defy her mother's outright instruction where Kelly/Nick are concerned. We saw she didn't like daddy's girlfriend but we don't know if she feels the same about mommy's boyfriend other than what we saw at the end and that could be because Adalind reminded Diana of Kelly, the woman that raised her in the beginning and we can suppose Diana liked Kelly enough hence her helping Nick even though she seemed detached about it.

Adalind told her she couldn't make her parent like one another but that didn't mean she'd stop wanting her parents together, so Nick may not be safe. Kelly is her baby brother,therefore no threat to her. It's the grown ups that she has a problem with.

RE: Diana - brandon - 08-27-2016

what happened to Rachel is that she feels she liked his father,their fear and hatred -or fear that she do us part.now you should understand that your mother is forced to be with Renard,their parents can live better separated.they need to know every child of divorced parents.Adalind not see it coming-the issue Rachel-.what to do is more than sit and talk with Diana.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 09-23-2016

In a post someone (sorry I could find who) said Renard will try to use Diana to kill Nick, so will she or will she look out for Kelly and Adalind only leading Renard along? Has she grown that much into better LBB?

RE: Diana - Renardfan99 - 09-23-2016

Will this show put us out of our misery and just kill off Diana and Kelly?! Please! There is no way that I want JulietteEve with a baby! Ugh. The only ones fit to be parents on this show are the awesome Monroe and Rosalie! No more darn, babies!

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 09-23-2016

(09-23-2016, 04:18 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: Will this show put us out of our misery and just kill off Diana and Kelly?! Please! There is no way that I want JulietteEve with a baby! Ugh. The only ones fit to be parents on this show are the awesome Monroe and Rosalie! No more darn, babies!

Diana is played by a ten year old. I wished they had time jumped Kelly too.

I do not think there will be a baby for Evette since the actress has stopped talking about it a while ago and there are only 13 shows left.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 09-23-2016

They did not time jump Diana. From before Diana was born she was never a normal child. She was created using the ritual that restored Adalinds powers. She was born in less then six months. She grows about a year a month. There have been a number of post as to if and when she would stop growing.

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 09-23-2016

(09-23-2016, 06:24 PM)syscrash Wrote: They did not time jump Diana. From before Diana was born she was never a normal child. She was created using the ritual that restored Adalinds powers. She was born in less then six months. She grows about a year a month. There have been a number of post as to if and when she would stop growing.

You are correct that it is not really a time jump.

I still wish they time jumped because it would have made more sense and avoided having too many babies. I see no reason to kill Kelly and Diana is not a baby.