Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 11-16-2015

Meisner told Renard that his father is dead and his daughter is safe with friends, but I can't help but wondering how long before they decided to return Diana to her family.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 09:10 AM)aboutnici Wrote: Meisner told Renard that his father is dead and his daughter is safe with friends, but I can't help but wondering how long before they decided to return Diana to her family.
I think it will be soon as the resistance (if they have her) or the gov group (if they have her) will need Nick on their side They will know by now that Nick has a working group of wesen and Grimm in Portland. Something they may be missing. I see both groups wanting to get his aid with what is coming.

Question would be now they do it and how Nick will see it? Should be fun to watch Adalind will want her back but will Nick have worries I would? I could see 3 men and a baby here.

How would you see it?

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 12-02-2015

I've to be honest, I believe that Diana will return at the end of the season, if she does come back, she will live with her mother, brother Kelly and Nick as a family, so she and Kelly will have a normal childhood like the Charmed ones did with their children. Everybody on the different message boards are speculating that Kelly will not be Nick and Adalind's only child.

RE: Diana - brandon - 12-04-2015

Kelly - the mother of Nick-says that Diana could become a leader whom all new - due to his powers and charm, this could be very true.
but I think Kelly diminish to their hijo-o belittles. Nick has changed the lives of many people and bran - having no powers as the "HEXENBIEST".

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 06:32 AM)brandon Wrote: Kelly - the mother of Nick-says that Diana could become a leader whom all new - due to his powers and charm, this could be very true.
but I think Kelly diminish to their hijo-o belittles. Nick has changed the lives of many people and bran - having no powers as the "HEXENBIEST".
Good point of the changes Nick has made like working with wesen, if I read this correct you think Kelly has done the same with Diana. So Diana will use her hexen powers well. If I have it wrong sorry.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 12-04-2015

Claire Coffee says on her Periscope that we will get answers on what really happened to Diana in episode 13.

RE: Diana - brandon - 12-05-2015

I was referring to that Kelly said Diana could be like those people who appear on the vine ay do that others continue — as it have charisma, Crooks also have it –
and I say that although Nick had that power, he also as police and GRIMM change people's lives. Kelly was aware that the girl could be a danger depending on which lesson it.
What could identify Diana is the medallion with a picture of Nick - very possessive, I can not help that Victor touch it

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 09:34 AM)brandon Wrote: I was referring to that Kelly said Diana could be like those people who appear on the vine ay do that others continue — as it have charisma, Crooks also have it –
and I say that although Nick had that power, he also as police and GRIMM change people's lives. Kelly was aware that the girl could be a danger depending on which lesson it.
What could identify Diana is the medallion with a picture of Nick - very possessive, I can not help that Victor touch it
Interesting point on Diana being very possessive. I like to think could well be wrong that Diana can read people as who to trust and who not to. She just didn't trust Viktor. The skull in coffee was a warning to him leave me alone. The skull in the helicopter was a warning I'm going with you. Your ideas on charisma and Diana that is likely a fact but we haven't seen anything yet, but she is still young. Thoughts?

RE: Diana - irukandji - 12-06-2015

This was in the Rat King thread, but because it's about Diana, I thought I would put it and my response here.

(12-06-2015, 07:53 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: You could say that applies to Nick also when they took Diana but Adalind came be it late that might been a good idea as it kept her alive. Than with the treatment she got from Viktor shows (if she thinks about it) she would never have gotten Diana back from them, at least with Kelly she could have had a chance. She also knows that Kelly died because of Diana, and Nick did make the effort to get her back.

From what I remember, correct me if I'm wrong here, all Nick said to Adalind was that no one was going to take the baby she was carrying away from her. If Nick wanted to, he could have at that point, arranged for Kelly to return with Diana. He never did.

I understood the motive behind storming the mansion was revenge, nothing more. That's not to say the scoobies wouldn't have taken Diana. However, her rescue was not top priority. One reason I say this is their lack of concern about Diana's welfare. They went into that mansion shooting it up, not worrying about where she was or if she'd be hurt or killed in the line of fire. I don't think Nick knew she had aged as much as she did. I'm assuming he still remembers her as a baby, which makes for an even more reckless situation, in my opinion.

Here's a final question though. Let's say Nick told Adalind he was going to rescue Diana. Is he the one to make the decision to bring her back? Or should it be a consensus, like the decision to kidnap her in the first place?

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 08:46 AM)irukandji Wrote: This was in the Rat King thread, but because it's about Diana, I thought I would put it and my response here.

(12-06-2015, 07:53 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: You could say that applies to Nick also when they took Diana but Adalind came be it late that might been a good idea as it kept her alive. Than with the treatment she got from Viktor shows (if she thinks about it) she would never have gotten Diana back from them, at least with Kelly she could have had a chance. She also knows that Kelly died because of Diana, and Nick did make the effort to get her back.

From what I remember, correct me if I'm wrong here, all Nick said to Adalind was that no one was going to take the baby she was carrying away from her. If Nick wanted to, he could have at that point, arranged for Kelly to return with Diana. He never did.

I understood the motive behind storming the mansion was revenge, nothing more. That's not to say the scoobies wouldn't have taken Diana. However, her rescue was not top priority. One reason I say this is their lack of concern about Diana's welfare. They went into that mansion shooting it up, not worrying about where she was or if she'd be hurt or killed in the line of fire. I don't think Nick knew she had aged as much as she did. I'm assuming he still remembers her as a baby, which makes for an even more reckless situation, in my opinion.

Here's a final question though. Let's say Nick told Adalind he was going to rescue Diana. Is he the one to make the decision to bring her back? Or should it be a consensus, like the decision to kidnap her in the first place?
Diana was part of the plan Nick told Adalind that Kelly was dead and Kenneth had Diana. So revenge was the cause of the attack but Diana was in play also. You also have to remember Kelly was against the royals or the resistance having Diana so Nick would take that in as a factor. The never did but one shot at the mansion and Wu had a clear target everything else was (but for the crossbow) was hands on very little if any danger to Diana.

I still don't think Nick nor Adalind knows how much LBB has aged, he only seen Juliette from a distance and she had a blanket over Diana and was carrying her so he never seen Diana walk or anything showing age.

With Kelly dead there is no other choice other than maybe Elizabeth so Nick is the one to make the choice as I see it.